- Around 10 years of working experience and expertise in Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Implementation of Enterprise applications in J2EE environment.
- Qualified CM with2+years experiencein subversion concepts, java application deployment, release management, deployment automation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), having thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Extensive hands - on experience with core expertise in design, development and deployment of N-Tier enterprise applications for J2EE platform using Java, Java Script, Struts, Spring, EJB, Servlets, JSP, Web services, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JUnit and XML.
- Experience in Developing and consuming SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Experience in monitoring, troubleshooting and supporting J2EE based applications and infrastructure.
- Experience in Java IDEs like STS 3.4, Eclipse, WSAD, RSA, Weblogic workshop studio.
- Proven experiences of using Application Servers like Web Sphere 7.x/6.1/5.x, Weblogic 10.3/9.2/8.1, Tomcat 6.x/5.x/4.x.
- Good understanding of RDBMS which includes writing queries, stored procedures using Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server and DB2.
- Strong experience in application deployment automation for UAT, ST and development environments.
- Strong knowledge of version control systems
- Familiar with current industry standards, such as HIPAA, Six Sigma, and Capability Maturity Model (CMM).
- Good management skills, demonstrated proficiency in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environments.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, presentation skillsand have technical experience as well.
J2EE Standards: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JNDI, JAXP (SAX, DOM, XStream), Various J2EE and Standard Design Patterns
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C++, PL/SQL, Perl
Frameworks: Struts 1.3/1.2.8, Spring Framework, Hibernate 3.0, Web Services, Log4J, JUNIT, Ant, JSF
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Factory Method, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Composite Entity, Value Object, Data Access Object and Business Object
Web/App Servers: Websphere 7.x/6.1, Weblogic 10.3/9.x/8.1, Apache Tomcat
IDE’s: STS 3.4, RSA v7.5, Net Beans 5.1, Weblogic Workshop
Operating Systems: Windows 9X/2000/XP/7, DOS, AIX Unix, Linux, Sun Solaris
Version Control: VSS, CVS, PVCS, ClearCase, SVN
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Sybase 12.5, Versant
XML Technologies: XML, XML Schema, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH
Tools: HPSM, Cruise Control, HP Quality Centre (Defect Tracking tools), AtlassianTools (Fisheye, JIRA and Bamboo), Hudson/Jenkins, TRAC, Soap UI
Confidential, Naperville, IL
- Gathered and analyzes requirements from Epic documents
- Wrote Service and DAO Implementation classes.
- Consumed MMS, PIS and PINQ web services.
- Design and Developed SOAP Web Services based on JAX-WS.
- Implemented code by using Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and DB2 Database tools.
- Prepared Policy Fulfillment Kit rules and loaded into DB2 database.
- Wrote change sets (SQL) to Create, Update and Delete information from/to SQL server database/tables.
- Worked on vendor (RRD and VERITAS) reports.
- Unit testing with JUnit and Soap UI.
- Worked on pom files to display/populate Jenkins build number on landing page to track.
- Wrote XML DB2 queries.
- Configured vendor jobs with Zena job scheduler.
- SFTP Policy Fulfillment Kit (WL, KIT and ID) files to RRD, Fiserv and Veritas.
- Used Dynatrace tool to monitor the performance.
- Worked on production issues.
- Involved in production deployments.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Web services, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, XML, XStream, Maven, Jenkins, Tortoise SVN, Soap UI, HPQC, DB2, STS 3.4
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Java Developer/System Analyst
- Supporting more than 20 B2E applications which are developed in J2EE.
- Consumed Eforms 2.0 web service in Vehicle Loan/Deposit application.
- Developed Java components to read XML files using XStream.
- Moved User Load/User Cert XML files from J2EE application to SDL Tridion.
- Worked on J2EE User Load batch job (Control-M/Auto Flow)
- Developed Schema/Component Template/Template Building Block components in SDL Tridion.
- Mavenised 5 J2EE applications as per LTS Next, which are initially used to build with Ant.
- Defined/Created Jenkins/Hudson build jobs.
- Performed Released builds, created Production issuances, then after successfully deployed EAR’s/Unsecured/Secured config files into Dev/SIM Prod/Production environments.
- Helping Business Analysts with Technical and application related questions.
- Incident Management, Problem Management, Monitoring and Maintenance, Defect fixing, small enhancements/projects.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Web services, Spring, XML, XStream, SDL Tridion, Control-M/Auto Flow, Maven, Ant, Jenkins/Hudson, Artifactory, SVN, Soap UI, HPSM, Trac
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Java Developer/Build/Release Engineer
- Involved in requirement analysis. Use Case consolidations-enhancements.
- Developed the High-level design (HLD) and Low-level design documents of the application.
- Designed and developed JSPs, Servlets based on user requirements and deployed.
- Used UML to develop Use case diagram, class diagram and sequence diagrams.
- Worked on Builds, which involves compilation of Pro C components/Tuxedo servers and deploying on Linux, AIX boxes.
- Involved in Smoke Test of IC+/Power applications.
- Developed Perl and PHP components for rmps web application.
- Experienced with creating SVN branching, tagging, backups, restores and maintained the multiple versions
- Application code merging of different releases. Production fixes, UAT patches are being merged into ST branches. Similarly older releases are being merged into latest releases. If a conflict comes, follow up with team to resolve them and commit them back to repository.
- Managing different releases, code deployment in Production, UAT, ST and IT environments.
- Automated build deployment and removed manual intervention in deployment process using Ant, UNIX scripts
- Experience in writing Ant build scripts for builds and automatic deployments.
- Build, deploy the J2EE application and update the MANIFEST configuration for new/updated applications.
- Regularly involved with troubleshooting, debugging, script building, automation innovation, monitoring, develop document and procedures, etc
- Worked with different teams to automate and improve the migration process.
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE, JSP, SOAP, Web services, Bamboo, HP Quality center, SQL Developer, SQL yog, Golden, Ant script, Shell Script, XML, SVN, UML, LDAP, Oracle 10g, Linux, Windows XP, Linux, AIX, PHP, Perl
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Working on custom Drag and Drop i.e. to restrict the portlet drag and drop when DVT is enabled.
- Working on Java Scrip Library DOJO for restrict portlet movement
- Worked on propagation.
- Created Desktops and JSP Portlets, HTML Portlets for UI development.
- Involved in developing JSP pages and Servlets and using tag libraries for the web tier.
- Developed Java Page Flow Portlets.
- Installed and configured Weblogic Portal Server and Created Portal Domain for the application.
- Created Portals, Remote Portals, Pages, Books Using Weblogic Workshop designer.
- Worked on Weblogic Portal Administration for creating end users, user groups, defining rules.
Environment: Oracle Weblogic Portal 10.2, WL Workshop Studio, WSRP, J2EE, Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Java Script, Ant script, Shell script Struts, XML, SVN, UML, LDAP, Oracle 10g, Linux, Windows XP.
- Worked on migration (Websphere to Weblogic) of Portal application.
- Developed JSR 168 Portlets for use in BEA WebLogic server.
- Created Remote Portlets (WSRP).
- Interporlet communication using custom events.
- Integrated Struts application into Weblogic portal i.e. Developed Struts portal application.
- Developed component for establish the RIDC connection i.e. created the idc manager and idc client.
- Retrieved the content data i.e. metadata from Oracle UCM.
- Developed the Themes for portal applications.
- Worked on OVD services.
- Developed ANT build scripts, UNIX shell scripts and auto deployment process.
- Install, configure and administered of WebLogic Server in various environments.
- Deployed the applications, formats of WAR, JAR and EAR in WebLogic
- Configure and administered of JDBC, JMS, JNDI in WebLogic Server
- Deployed the application EAR file in development server domain.
Environment: Oracle Weblogic Portal 10.3, JSR 168, Weblogic workshop, J2EE, Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Java Script, Struts, XML, UML, CVS, UML, LDAP, Oracle 10g, Oracle UCM, Sun Solaris, Ant1.5.1, Windows XP.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Prepared technical design documents (TDD) for Use cases.
- Performed Use case design, object modeling using UML, like Transformation of the Use Cases into Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate.
- Used the Struts validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Used MVC based Struts framework to develop the multi-tier web application presentation layer components.
- Designed and developed Java classes, JSP pages, Action Beans, and Action Classes.
- Used JSP, Struts tag libraries and Jakarta Struts Tags for implementing the customer/user views.
- Added client side validations using java script and server side validation using Validator Framework.
- Developed JSP pages with Struts Validation Framework, Struts Action Classes, Struts-config files, Application resources as per the Struts framework guidelines.
- Spring Framework at Business Tier and Uses spring's Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Developed complex SQL join queries for efficiently accessing the data.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database.
- Wrote HBM Files for mapping Java objects to tables in relational database and updated it as required.
- Hibernate used as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to tables.
- Developed Named, HQL, SQL queries.
- Used Oracle 10g as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Technical Design Document.
- Developed JSP pages using Struts tag libraries for dynamically displaying the data on the browser.
- Development of the Server Side Application, which includes EJB's and DAO layer that handles the Database manipulation with the back-end IBM DB2 UDB using JDBC.
- Involved in Development of EJB Session Beans.
- Identification, design and implementation of Business Delegates to reduce coupling between presentation-tier client and business services.
- Identification, design and implementation of Service Locators to abstract all JNDI usage and to hide the complexities of initial context creation.
- Web sphere MQ used as JMS provider interfaces for Asynchronous communication.
- Used Log4j (Info, debug, error) for logging mechanism of the application.
- Involved in different modules of the application
- Coordinate with Development, Deployment and Configure teams.
- Worked on enhancements to produce documentation this involves Java Document Scheduler (‘JDS’ which utilizes Accelio from Adobe).
- Used LDAP for authentication and authorization credentials.
- Used CVS, PVCS for version Repository maintenance.
- Active participation in release management.
- Involved in white box/block box testing.
- Collect regulation compliance requirements from Business Analyst and convert requirements to technical specifications.
- Design and Develop the batch to handle high volume transactions to the order of Gigabytes.
- Having knowledge in Equity Derivatives.
- Migrated C++ components to Perl and Java components.
- Developed Perl components for capturing timestamps (New Order, Cancel Order, Execution Order, Routed Order) of Equity Derivates i.e. shares.
- Study existing batches identify performance bottlenecks and re-factor to improve performance and processes.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs for Web Shell application.
- Extensively used JSPs, Java Script, CSS, and HTML for developing User Interface pages of Web Shell application.
- Developed POJO components for Web Shell application.
- Developed XML files in Web Shell application for order timestamps validation.
- Build applications and handover to deployment team.
- Experienced with Shell scripting.
- Scheduling the batch program using Autosys.
- Had tested NYSE reports developed with .Net
- Coordinate UAT with end users.
- Support business user’s daily adhoc report requirements.
- Extensively worked with Sybase database and Perl.
- Used ClearCase for version Repository maintenance.
- Given Production Support with in SLA.