- Over 7 years of total professional experience Java/J2EE Developer in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE and Object Oriented Client - Server technologies
- Vertical industry experience includes Financial Services, Insurance and Telecom.
- Proficiency in programming with different Java IDE's like Eclipse.
- Good knowledge on OOP paradigm skills, as well as experience with J2EE APIs, protocols and development of multi-tiered applications.
- Experience with web-based application servers like Apache Tomcat..
- Strong exposure working with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Data Accessor, Value Object, Singleton and Session Facade.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB&JAX-WS.
- Good Experience and Very Strong programming skills on Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, OOPs and developed business rules using Core Java (J2SE).
- Extensive experience working in Spring Framework, Struts Framework and O/R mapping Hibernate framework and also Spring MVC, Sprint Transaction Management, Spring Web Services.
- Working knowledge of Java Web Services with real time knowledge using SOAP and REST.
- Strong experience in RDBMS technologies like Oracle, Mysql SQL
- Good experience with Software development methodologies like agile Methodologies.
- Good experience with build tools like Ant, Maven.
- Good experience with Version control systems like SVN.
- Good working experience with deploying applications in Unix/Linux.
- Highly experienced working with logging frameworks like log4j.
- Have working experience on Angular Js, MongoDB.
- Experienced working with bug/defect tracking tools like JIRA.
- Used integrated environment for java such as Eclipse.
- Good experience in identifying actors, use cases and representing UML diagrams.
- Proven expertise in distributed application development including extensive work in Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of projects in the areas of Client Server Architecture and Database Systems.
- Experienced in using databases like ORACLE 10g/9i/8i.
- Experienced with various application / web servers like Websphere, JBoss, BEA Web Logic, and Tomcat
- Have good experience and knowledge in financial, insurance, banking domains.
- Experience in working with different operating systems Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX, Linux Fedora.
- Expertise in working with Toad and SQL Developer to perform operations on Oracle database.
- Acquainted in working in Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Created detailed design documents for complex functionalities across different applications.
- Good experience in Team Leading and Project Management skills.
- Strong team player with organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, team playing spirit and strong analytical & problem solving abilities.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, Linux
Languages: Java, UML, SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP JDBC, Web Services
Database: Oracle 10G/11G,MySQL and MS Access
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL,REST
IDE: Eclipse,SQL TOAD
Source/Version Control: SVN.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat.
Other Tools & Design Patterns: ANT, MVC,Log4j, JUnit, UML Rational Rose, Front Controller,Singleton, DAO Pattern
Confidential, New Jersey
Sr. Java Developer
- Analysis, design and development of Web & Enterprise applications using JAVA and J2EE Technologies.
- Implemented presentation layer using CSS framework,Angular JS, HTML5.
- Installed and Created Database, Tables, Views, index, ER Diagram, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored full Ownership to Development server- Deployment and DB maintenance
- Designed MicroServices architecture for collateral trading (Java/Python)
- Worked on different Application and Web Servers like, Apache Tomcat. .
- Procedure, package, function, Trigger to populate and maintain the MS SQL Server 2008/2010, MySQL Database (Toad/PLSql developer).
- Perform application troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Analysis and implementation of user hierarchy based on liferay portal API by dividing the users by superadmin, admin, agent types and allocating access levels based on user type
- Used XML technologies like XPath, XSLT and JAXB for data exchange and presentation.
- Involved in Proof of Concept for developing application using and Mongo.DB.
- Created java REST clients by consuming banks REST API's.
- Developed Rest & SOAP web services using SOAP and HTTP Nodes in Message Broker
- Used JSP, JS, JQuery, Servlet,CSS, Angular JS, & Spring MVC Framework & ORM Tool Hibernate
Environment: JDK 1.7,Spring 3.0, JSP, JDBC, JAX.RS,Linux, Ajax,CSS, Hibernate 3.2, Tomcat Angular JS, JSP, Mongo.DB,Subversion, Eclipse, PL/SQL, Web services, SOAP, Oracle 10g, Log4j.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Developed web pages for various module like Policy, Location, Party, Vehicle, Risk and Coverage’s.
- Set up and Installed Eclipse IDE and configured JBoss application server for development
- Preparing Technical Gap Analysis document for the change in requirements between the current existing system and new requirement.
- Wrote JSP scriptlet to display business data in HTML Page
- Used MVC design pattern to control application flow and behavior and wrote controller Servlet
- Used JDBC Statement, Prepared Statement, Callable Statement and Result Set interfaces to retrieve back end information from MySQL
- Client side coding done for Location, Party, Vechicle and Risk Coverages modules.
- Used DAO classes to retrieve informations.
- Developed Java Server Pages (JSP) to generate dynamic web contents and reports. Created and deployed components to implement business roles and serve data from MySql database backend.
- Used Command pattern to handle business class based on user I/O request
- Set up HTTP environment to test the application using test server database.
- Involved in production support and fixed the bugs using testing scripts provided by the client.
- Involved in code review and peer to peer testing
- Generated HTML and Excel reports.
- Used Clear Case as source control repository
- Understanding business objectives and implementation of business logic.
- Used JSP, Servlets, JDBC for development and deployment of the application.
- Applied design patterns in the project such as Factory.
- Packaged and Deployed application in Apache tomcat Server on different environments.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging and JUnit for testing.
- Used Subversion as version control system for the source code and project documents.