- Over 8 years of Professional experience in full SDLC development involving requirement analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation & maintenance of application software in Web - based/Enterprise environment, Distributed n-tier architecture.
- Proficient in Application Development with Web Technologies, B2B products, Distributed Technologies and Client-Server Architecture environment in various Industries.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented design methodology and Core Java concepts such as multi-threading, exception handling, annotations, Collections and I/O.
- Extensive experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Java Collections, Data Structures, Multithreading, Transaction Management, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, AJAX, JMS Custom Tag Libraries, JSTL, XML, Web Services and other open source frameworks and APIs.
- Expertise in developing enterprise applications using Framework Technologies such as Hibernate, Spring MVC, DAO, JDBC and Web services (Soap, WSDL and Restful API).
- Expertise in application development using various frameworks: Struts Framework 1.x/2.0, Spring Framework 2.x(Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects, and MVC Framework ), Java Server Faces(JSF),Hibernate 2.x/3.x ORM.
- Expertise in programming with RDBMS like Oracle,DB2, MySQL & concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL Packages, Query Optimization, views and Triggers
- Experience in deploying, configuring and administering application servers such as WebSphere, WebLogic, Jboss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Worked with XML parsers like JAXP (SAX and DOM) and JAXB.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven and Gradle tools.
- Extensive use of Version Controls like CVS, SVN and GIT subversions.
- Very good understanding and experienced in SDLC and Object Oriented Programming (OOP). Experience with Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
- Good working knowledge in IDE tools such as Eclipse (Indigo, Juno, Europa, Helios) and NetBeans and MyEclipse, RAD, JBuilder.
- Experienced in performing Functional Testing, Backend Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing and Integration Testing. Involved in writing JUnit test cases and System Test Cases.
- Having Good experience in resolving production issues.
- Self-motivated Team Player with excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Willingness and ability to adapt to new environments and learn new technologies
Database Skills: DB2, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 8i,9i,10g,11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2008, SQL Developer, Toad, SQLite3, Microsoft Access, EBX, DB Visualizer
Programming Languages: JAVA, C, C++,SQL, PL/SQL and UNIX
Web Technologies: HTML5, XML, CSS, Angular Js, XSL, AJAX 2.0, JavaBeans, XSL, XHTML, DOJO
Web/Application Servers: JBOSS, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0/6.0/7.0 , Web Logic 8.1/9.1.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL and Restful
Scripting Languages: Java Scripting, PERL Scripting, Shell scripting
Build Deploy Tools: SDSS, JAP 7, Maven, ANT, Log4J
Operating Systems: LINUX, UNIX(Solaris 10), MAC OS, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98
Version Controls: CVS, Google Code, SVN, GIT, TFS
IDE: Eclipse (Europa, Indigo, Hugo), Net Beans, MyEclipse,Rational Rose, RAD
Tools: Ant, Maven, Log4j.
Testing Tools: Eclipse Plug-ins (Code Pro, Find Bugs, PMD), JUnit, HP-ALM
Design Tools: MS Visio, Argo UML
Others: MS Office, Excel, Microsoft Word, QA4J, SART, MS Access
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Java Developer
- Understood business requirements from customers.
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including designing, developing, testing, and deployment of application.
- The base architecture was designed as per the MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and JDBC for database connectivity.
- Creating word documents using Java APIs in Client implementation.
- Developed several web pages using JSP, HTML, AJAX, XML and XQuery.
- Coding Spring Validator for Client and Server side validation.
- Created SOAP Web service message. Involved in Server side validation based on the Business rules.
- Involved in the development of server side application pages using JSF framework.
- Used JMS to queue the messages.
- Extensively developed supporting Java Beans Components.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Packages in Oracle.
- Developed DAO pattern for Database connectivity.
- Design and develop Form and Action classes across the modules for business logic.
- Eclipse is used as an IDE for the development of the application.
- Used JBoss application server for deploying project in production environment.
- Used JDBC API to establish connection between Java and Database.
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into the MySQL database.
- Creation of scripts for generation of reports. Implemented test cases for Unit testing of modules using JUnit.
- Used ANT for building the project. Used CVS for version control.
- Actively participated in release management and post implementation support.
- Involved in module Integration and responsible for new enhancements.
Environment: JBoss application server, Java JDK 1.4, JDBC 3.0, Spring, SQL, MySQL, XML, XSLT, AJAX, XQuery, JAXB, JSF, Web Services 1.1, SOAP, JMS, LDAP, JUnit, Eclipse 2.0, Rational Rose, Oracle 9i.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in creation of Low Level Design including sequence diagrams and class diagrams to comprehend the existing architecture.
- Used Spring (MVC) architecture to implement the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection.
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IoC framework.
- Focused primarily on the MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and utilizing Hibernate Annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data.
- Developed the application using Eclipse 3.4 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator/accessor code generation, and version control (SVN).
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from databases.
- Worked in Agile development environment.
- Asynchronous messaging is executed by utilizing JMS API for point-to-point messaging.
- Developed Web Services using WSDL, SOAP to communicate with the other modules.
- Involved in writing Oracle, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Used WebLogic Application server to deploy and restart web applications.
- Implemented as well as exposed SOAP web services using Apache Axis.
- Implemented Java/J2EE Design patterns like singleton, MVC, Builder and Strategy patterns.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases using Test Driven Development (TDD) technique.
Confidential, Lewisville, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Developed class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Enterprise Architect.
- Gathering information of about loan accounts.
- Developed the application implementing MVC Architecture integrating JSF with spring frameworks.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Springframework using dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of Control.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using JSP and Servlets.
- Created configuration files for spring, Hibernate and JSF integration.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Developed REST services using JERSEY implementation.
- Used JAXB for data binding in supporting marshalling and un-marshalling SOAP requests and responses.
- Applying rules on individual accounts by drools rules engine which contain certain business rules.
- Communicated with external applications JMS messages using MQ Series.
- Developed the helper classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers.
- Implemented Multithread concepts in Java classes to avoid deadlocking.
- Worked on transforming regular UI pages using standard JSF to PrimeFaces.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing.
- Used Log4j as logging framework to capture the log traces of applications in debugging the issues.
- Deployed the complete Web applications in WebSphere and TOMCAT servers.
- Used ANT tool for building and packaging the application.
- Used Subversion SVN and Clear Case for Source Control and Version Management.
- Interacted with testing team to fix defects.
- Developed validations for the inputs from the UI.
Environment: JDK 1.6, J2EE, Servlets 2.5, Spring 3.2, JSF 2.0, PrimeFaces 5.0, JSTL, Hibernate4.1.9, XML, SVN, JAXP, XSLT, JMS1.1, Eclipse 3.2, Enterprise Architect, Log4J 1.2, IBM DB2, JUnit, Apache Axis2 1.4.1, Web services, MQ Series, SOAP, Maven, WSDL, PL/.
- Responsible for design and development of Web Application using Struts Framework and written Action Classes, Form Bean Classes and configure the Application using Struts Configuration file.
- Did technical design to conform to STRUTS (MVC) framework.
- Wrote server side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Made use of almost all Object Oriented concepts like Inheritance, polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Application and user level configurations have been maintained by using XML Files.
- Widely used HTML for web based design.
- Implemented MVC using Struts Framework.
- Utilized Servlets to handle various requests from the client browser and send responses.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers.
- Designing and documenting of the stored procedures.
- Coding Test Classes using Junit for unit testing, Performed functional integration system and validation testing.
- Used JDBC Prepared statements to call from Servlets for database access
- Implemented design patterns MVC, Session Facade for developing the application.
- Involved in full development life cycle of the project from analysis, designing and testing.
- Involved in preparing class diagrams, use diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Developed the Test cases for unit testing.
- Involved in gathering requirements, design and implemented the application using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Created Static and dynamic web pages using JSP and Servlets.
- Implemented presentation tier on Servlets, JSP, and DHTML for custom business requirements.
- Played an active role in testing the application by writing test cases for different scenarios and extensively involved in bug fixing.
- Involved in deploying the application in different environments.
- Gathered business requirements from the end users and wrote functional specifications and design documents.
- Worked with onsite team in coordinating the work.
- Wrote backend-stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Deployed the Application into UNIX Server after the development and testing was finished.
- Handled the issues that came during the Production time and resolved them.
- Maintained Mail Communication between the users to update them regarding process enhancement.