- Skilled developer wif 7 years of experience in Information Technology and possess extensive experience in designing, developing n - tier web applications and client / server applications using JAVA, J2EE technologies and web technologies for enterprise applications.
- Experienced wif XML related technologies such as XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), XPATH, XQUERY, DTD, Schema, JAXP and JDOM.
- Involve in different levels of Requirement Analysis, Design, Testing and Debugging, Deployment Service phases. Strong Knowledge in UML Design and Modeling.
- Worked on Corticon Rules Engine and Have Strong noledge on Corticon rule sheets
- Extensively worked on Java Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and Struts.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC life cycle- requirement gathering, design and development and maintenance.
- Experienced in Web Services (Java Web Services, JAXP-RPC, SOAP, and REST) for implementation of Shopping Cart application and Credit Validation Application using Web logic and possess exposure to SOA architecture.
- Exposure in implementation of Different Database Management tools (Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2003/2005, DB2, MySQL 5.x), Business Intelligence tools (Toad 6/7).
- Extensively worked on various versions of Eclipse IDE, RAD and JBOSS Developer Studio for Java application development.
- Expertise in version control systems like CVS, SVN, PERFORCE and GIT for project integration across modules.
Web/Enterprise Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, Web Services, DOM, SAX, JAXB, JAXP
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2000, MySQL, MS-Access, IBM DB2.
IDE’S: Eclipse 4.3, RAD 7.0/8.0, IntelliJ, Oracle JDeveloper 10.0.3, JBOSS developer studio 7.0
Application Servers: Oracle Weblogic 8.1, IBM WebSphere 6.1/6.0/5.0 Jboss 5.0, Tomcat 6.0, JBOSS 5.0
Confidential, Santa Fe, NM
- Creating new web pages and altering business as per ASPEN requirement.
- Packaged and deployed the application in WebSphere server in different environments.
- Developed web services that provide services like add, update and inquire information for any individual in ASPEN.
- Configured development environment using WebLogic application server for developers integration testing. Developed and Implemented DAO for data access.
- Developed and implemented the business logic component in middle tier using EJB framework including stateless session classes and Entity bean classes.
- Eclipse TEMPhas been used for developing the application and deployed to the WebSphere application server.
- Developed Informatica Mappings to load data into database using mapping rules according to the requirements.
- Administer the data, maintain accuracy in same and validate it accordingly and customize data as per requirements.
- Experience in JEE Application design and development.
- Performed application development using tools like JUNIT, Clear Case and ANT for building application.
- Responsible for code review, maintaining application flow, debug, build and deployment. Used Rational Clear case as Version control.
- Involved in the deployment process of the application on WebSphere Application Server
- Participated in Debug fixing and QA review of the Code before delivering to State.
- Created Import and Export batch jobs using PL/SQL to refresh the data on daily basis.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers to create batch jobs and to trigger events according to the business requirements.
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production Support role.
Environment: J2EE 1.6, JSP, Servlets, JSF, XML,IBM WebSphere, Oracle10g,JDBC, PL/SQL, Web Services, WSDL,HTML, CSS, JUnit, ANT, UML, Eclipse IDE, Clear Case, Clear Quest.
Confidential, Westfield Center, OH
- Implemented, configured Spring MVC design by following Business Delegate Pattern to provide reusability and maintainability.
- Worked closely wif EH-Cache to configure cache instances across the application to attain better accessibility and performance for the web site.
- Extensively worked wif REST, SOAP based web services and used data formats such as JSON and XML.
- Used JAXB parser and for marshalling and unmarshalling process between java objects and XML.
- Followed TDD approach and created test cases for the complex services by using Junit, Mockito, EasyMock and PowerMock.
- Worked wif SONAR for tracking and maintaining code coverage.
- Used SVN for repository management and worked wif Maven for project configuration.
- Used Jenkins for build and deployment.
- Worked wif JBOSS developer studio along wif JBOSS application server.
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Analyze and identify technical integration service patterns for use wif internal and external integrations based on the company’s information model.
- Actively participated in creating design patterns such as Factory and Builder.
- Extensively worked on producing as well as consuming web services built using SOAP/REST (JAX - WS, JAX - RS).
- Performed XML transformations using XSD’s, XSLT and XPATH.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
- Used Spring framework for managing the life cycle of java objects via Dependency Injection.
- Used Perforce SOA Test tools to perform end to end testing across multiple services and Perforce Version Controller for repository management.
- Working closely wif middle ware EAI components such as ESB and Data Power.
- Worked wif SONAR for tracking and maintaining code coverage.
- Followed a TDD approach though out the entire work flow of the project using frameworks such as Junit and Mockito.
- Used AntHill for deployment and build management.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Java Web Developer
- This web-based application was built using Agile development practices using Extreme Programming.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules and was also involved in writing the Technical Document.
- Involved in designing UML Diagrams for Technical specification: Activity Diagram, Sequence diagram and Class Diagram using Rational Rose UML design tool.
- Worked on Multi-threading and created workflow management threads.
- Developed light weight business component and integrated applications usingSpringframework,Spring web MVCusing features likeIOCand configuring application context for spring bean factory.
- Extensively used Spring JBDC and developed the DAO classes needed for the application.
- Collaborated on Design Specifications reviews together wif Business Analysts.
- Have worked on IBM DB2 database for storing and retrieving application data.
- Implemented procedures, packages, triggers, and different Joins to retrieve the database using SQL scripts. Created DDL, DML scripts to create tables and privileges on respective tables in the database.
- Used SOAP based web services (JAX-WS, JAXP-RPC, and JAXB) to communicate across different systems and worked wif SOAP UI for analyzing and debugging requests/responses.
- Involved in developing JUNIT test classes for Unit Testing and collaborated wif the testing team to resolve defects raised using HP Quality Center.
Confidential, Mason, OH
- Used Agile Scrum to manage the full life cycle development of the project.
- Used JSF and provided a rich architecture for managing component state, processing component data, validating user input, and handling events.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSPs and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate wif JBOSS Application Server.
- Used spring configuration files and its application context object for creating various factory objects.
- Used Hibernate 3.x wif JPA annotation and created several persistent classes.
- Developed DAO classes wif Junit using Spring DAO package for data access and data manipulation.
- Worked on Restful API and invoked web services (consumed) that are based on EJBs.
- Responsible for using Rest API, and JAXP to deal wif XML data. Called Restful API to update task to different examiner.
- Created different XML documents using XML, XSD and XSLT. Used Light DOM parser, and SAX parser for transforming the XML data.
- Oracle 11g used as backend, Worked on SQL queries for persistence of Business Objects using JDO as ORM. Involved in creating different SQL scripts, worked on some of the core query operations using DB2.
- Used Maven to build application and deploy on the server.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j required to trace application and GIT for version controlling.
- Testing is done through Test Driven Development and JUnit.
- Involved in the feasibility study of the project & Involved in the Development & Coding.
- Gathered requirements from the client for designing the Web Pages.
- Participated in designing the user interface for the application using HTML, DHTML, and Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Involved in writing Client side Scripts using Java Scripts and Server Side scripts using Java Beans and used Servlets for handling the business.
- Involved in writing complex sub-queries and used Oracle for generating on-screen reports.
- Involved in deploying the application in test environment using Tomcat 4.1 and in the production environment-using Tomcat 5.0.
Environment: Java1.4, JSP1.2, Java Beans, JDBC2.0, Tomcat 4.1 and 5.0, Oracle, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Eclipse 3.1, Servlets, CVS.