- 7+ years of IT Industry experience in designing and developing high - end Enterprise level Web and Mobile applications.
- 4+ years of experience in Mobile Application Development.
- Excellence in Object Oriented Design, Software development methodology, software design pattern.
- Strong expertise in developing native iOS applications with auto layout and size classes.
- Good noledge in memory management.
- Excellent in parsing responses which are in JSON or XML formats.
- Hands on experience in using XCode, Android Studio and Eclipse IDEs.
- Expertise in consuming services and working with remote data via REST API’s.
- Experience in working with APNS (Apple Push Notification Service) - popup alerts, badges and integration of various social networking APIs like Facebook and twitter into application.
- Integrating public APIs, such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Strong experience with entire software development lifecycle, Model View Controller (MVC) based frameworks, Object Oriented Analysis and design methodologies.
- Ensured to meet teh business, project and design goals and objectives.
- Ability to learn, understand and fix any problem within a small proximity of time.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with good understanding and Analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with teh ability to take necessary actions in tasks when required and motivated self-starter with a strong desire to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Experience in object-oriented design methodology and techniques.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Programming Languages: Objective-C, C, C++, and Java
Development Environments: Xcode, Playgrounds, Storyboards, Interface Builder, VS, Eclipse
Operating Systems: iOS (5-8), Mac OS, Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux
Frameworks: Cocoa Touch, UI Kit, Foundation, Core Graphics, Core Data, External Accessory, Core Bluetooth, C Standard Library, Google Protocol BuffersWin32 APIs, .Net Compact Framework, OpenGL ES
Scripting and others: Scripting and others JSON, HTML5, XML
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Worked on creating a controller, which displays teh login page and navigates to teh registration and menu page using teh UI Navigation Controller.
- Worked on UI TabBar Controller and UI Navigation Controller for teh architectural implementation of teh application.
- Created controllers for car sales, which shows different cars available in teh showroom with their description using Interface Builder.
- Handled all required functionalities by special implementations with Date Formatters, writing Categories on required objective classes like NSString, UI Labels, UI Text Views.
- Created models in MVC and development of delegates for updating model information
- Took care of code review, code fixes and bug fixes.
- Performed all tasks from user interface design and implementation to writing code for various features.
- Developed client login and signup module that includes UI design and backend communication with Web Services.
- Developed navigation between views was mixture of using UINavigationController and UIGesture Recognizer.
- Interacting with QA on deliverables on every iteration and customer feedback implementation.
- Implemented Core Data framework to store user Data.
- Developed essential tools such as teh UITabBar View Controller.
- Integration of application with social media sites such as Facebook.
- Implemented NSURLConnection to integrate with backend web services.
- Fixed bugs as documented by QA team.
- Used Instruments to fine-tune teh app performance and memory management.
- Formatted teh Data as per Business rule to display in UI.
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development.
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers.
- Used Agile Scrum methodology for development.
- Worked with QA teams for testing and bug fixing.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in Design, development of UI's, Designing teh Views Using IB.
- Making Connections and Application coding using Objective C.
- Worked on interface builder, which was a separate mac application when iOS began. Later it was teh part of Xcode application itself.
- Worked with UI Table Views, Custom Cells, UI Scroll Views, Navigation Controllers, delegates and protocols.
- Making network calls to teh server using NSURLConnection and using teh NSXMLParser for teh data parsing.
- Worked with custom Date Pickers and Date formatters.
- Created View controllers of native application both programmatically and through Storyboards.
- Created a sideswipe menu controller, which makes it easy to navigate through teh application.
- Worked with Navigations controllers, Navigation Bars and Tab Bars.
- Used Xcode 6.1, 5.1.1 and 5.1 to build application for iPhone 3.5 inch, iPhone 4-inch retina and iPhone 4-64bit Retina iPhone 5, 5s, 6 and 6 plus.
- Sub-classed a UINavigationController to make a Styled Navigation Controller, which would then be used throughout teh application. This would make it easier to change a certain behavior of a View Controller for example to change teh color of teh navigation bar throughout teh application.
- Created Table View Controllers in teh application and segue ways from different View Controllers.
- Worked on iOS SDK 7 and iOS SDK 8.
- Created Custom Table View Cells to accommodate teh client’s design of a particular Cell.
- Used Objective-C to make teh application.
- Used GitHub to push changed codes to.
- Made both enterprise and app store releases
- Used JSON schema for UIdevelopment
- Still provide support for when teh application needs to be updated in regards to a new iOS release or if teh client wants a change in design.
- Worked withUIKit Frameworkfor development and maintenance.
- Analyzing and identifying patterns to determine wat components are used repeatedly or share characteristics
- Used Agile methodology and Continuous integration for teh app
Environment: iOS SDK 7.1, iOS SDK 8, GitHub, Objective-C, iPhone Devices
Confidential, McKinney, TX
- Work closely with Business to get teh requirements and understand them to better design teh application.
- Involved in full life cycle of teh project. Analyze teh requirements (Functional and Non-Functional)
- Involved in teh study, design and development of different set of features for banking application.
- Developed architecture for iOS application for consuming Restful web services.
- Developed all teh middleware components, which consisted of all teh business logic for communicating with end servers and hardware components.
- Business logic for prohibiting teh application to run on rooted devices.
- Designed different jobs in Jenkins systems automatically building teh artifacts.
- Used SVN and GIT for teh source control, JIRA, and Quality center as teh bug-tracking tool.
Environment: iOS SDK 7.1, iOS SDK 8, GitHub, Objective-C, iPhone Devices
- Developed Java Mail program to send a system generated mail to all first time registered users.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, JSP.
- Developed different Servlet components.
- Interacted with teh Database using MySQL.
- Involved in Database designing using ER Modeling and creating tables.