- About 8 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of applications usingJava/J2EE Technologies like Servlets, JSPs, Hibernate, Spring DI, Struts and JPA with knowledge of SDLC concepts.
- Experience with front-end HTML5, CSS, JS, JSON, and XML development is desirable
- Expertise in working with Cutting Edge Technologies like EJB, JMS, JTA, XML with good experience in Developing and Deploying EnterpriseJavaBeans on Application Servers like Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Excellent knowledge of NOSQL on Mongo and Cassandra DB
- Expertise in working with Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC and Spring AOP
- Excellent experience on J2EE design patterns such as Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Singleton patterns.
- Experience in spring module like MVC, AOP, JDBC, ORM, JMS, and Web Services using Eclipse and STS IDE.
- Involved in Design, development and testing of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, JDBC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans, Web Services (REST/SOAP), XML,XSLT,XSL, and Ant.
- Experience in using various Web and Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM -Web Sphere process server.
- Good experience with a NoSQL database.
- Good experience with web stacks such as Apache, Nginx, Varnish, and Lighttpd
- Excellent programming experience in Java 1.5/1.6, JDBC, Servlets, JSP.
- Experience in using and implementing design patterns such as Model-View-Control (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Factory, Singleton, and Business Delegate in teh development of multi-tier distributed applications.
- Expertise in implementing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Developed Web Services usingSOAP, SOA, WSDL Spring MVCand developedDTDs, XSD schemas forXML(parsing, processing, and design) to communicate with Active Directory application using Restful API
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with REST API and Mongo DB (NoSQL) as back end database.
- Experience in working with application servers and web servers such as, IBM Web Sphere and Tomcat
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, JMS, XML and Web Services.
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like Jakarta Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA
- Good exposure to Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) built on Web services (WSDL) using SOAP protocol.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSD, XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Experience in developing applications using Map Reduce for analyzing with different file formats.
- Collected data from different sources like web servers and social media using flume for storing in HDFS.
- Ability to import and export data between HDFS and Relational Data Management Systems using Scoop.
- Utilized Log4j logging API framework for loggingJavaapplications for debugging and monitoring purposes.
- Good Knowledge of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Languages: Java, J2SE, J2EE and SQL.
Technologies: JDBC, Spring, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, C
Application servers: WebLogic, Web Sphere and Oracle.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat., JBoss
Operating Systems: Windows 9X/NT/2000/XP/Win 7/8 l, Linux, Unix.
IDEs: Eclipse, WebLogic, My Eclipse.
Version Control Systems: Clearcase, Tortorise
CRM Technologies: Worker Beans, Load Bean, Save Bean
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile/TDD environment utilizing a test driven development and SDET approach and pair-programming.
- Developed teh application using spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate teh mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in teh database.
- Design of GUI using Model View Architecture (STRUTS Frame Work).
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate
- Created hibernate mapping files to map POJO to DB tables
- Involved in teh Development of Spring Framework Controllers
- Developing application using Spring core module and POJO’susing Eclipse and worked on Messaging service.
- Designed and developed teh XSD for WSDL.
- Involved in developing teh Pig scripts.
- Data ingestion for Chatter Now and Live Agent (SalesForce.com) using “Data Services” REST API Inputs fromMule ESB Platform.
- Currently working on fitness tool which aids inTest Driven Development.
- Used JMS for teh asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Worked with Map/Reduce and stream processing (e.g. Storm)
- Worked with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, and Riak
- Supported and provided important feedback to various development teams with regards to teh grid computing and caching technology.
- Designed and developed REST-ful style Web Service layer and WSLD.
- Implemented a generic interface to Hibernate criteria API for UI search functionality.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures along with Shell Scripting- database application scripts.
- Deployment of web, enterprisejavacomponents, messaging components and multi-threading.
- Developed XML Schemas - XSD, DTD for teh validation of XML documents, also used Subversion.
- XML (SAX and DOM API, JDOM), XSLT was used for informative view.
- Used XML web services using SOAP to transfer teh amount to transfer application that is
- Used SWING for GUI based coding.
Environment: Java1.4, J2EE, JSP 2.0, PL/SQL, Spring 2.0, EJB 2.0, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, XML, DOM, SOAP, JUnit, Apache Camel, WebSphere 8.5, Hibernate 3.0, JDBC, MS SQL Server 2012, JESS, REST-ful Web service, Weblogic 8, Jboss Drools, SOA Design Patterns, Cassandra, NOSQL, Hadoop
Confidential, SFO, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Experience in Design, Development and implementation of several J2EE frameworks like (Model View Controller) Struts 1.1/1.2, Spring, Hibernate and EJB 2.0.
- UI development using Html5,JS, CSS3.0,Ext.JS4.1 and JSON.
- Worked on Oracle 11g, Created DAO classes which get connection instances with Spring JDBC, Configuring JDBC connections.
- Developed Python code to analyze a network of Fabry-Perot interferometer common volume measurements for teh temperature and vector wind values at 250km altitude
- Worked as team lead for website add-on service includingHTML5form validation.
- Collected teh logs data from teh web servers and integrated it to HDFS using flume.
- UsedElastic searchas teh data indexer and query parser
- Involved in importing and exporting teh data from RDBMS to HDFS and vice versa using sqoop.
- Expertise inUnixAdministration skills me.e. file system concepts, installations, configuring and troubleshooting
- IBMTivoli Usage and AccountingManagementImplementation Project
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with REST API and Mongo DB (NoSQL) as back end database
- Used XSLT to do teh transformation changes for teh new requirements on teh consumer side of web service application
- Proficient in responsive web development using Bootstrap and Media Query. python OO Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code optimization
- Worked with Elastic Search and utilized NOSQL for non relation data storage and retrieval.
- Setup Zenoss running onLinuxfor systems and network monitoring.
- Used Java script and AJAX to query theElastic searchindices, format and display teh JSON results in a web page using HTML and CSS
- Working within a team wrote server side alarm processor that filtered alarms usingDroolsand sent to proper user’s android device.
- Used Amazon Web services(AWS) to provide a large computing capacity
- Developed DIS web application using spring MVC, Spring IOC. Spring JDBC.
- Experience in configuring and deploying Web Applications using Web Logic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat and Apache.
Environment: Core Java, Java EE, Spring 2.5, Struts 2.x, Hibernate 3.2.1, Websphere, JBOSS,Backbone js
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. Java Developer
- Utilized Struts2, Spring MVC and Hibernate JPA frameworkfor development
- Involved in Design Development and Implementation of business Applications usingJava/J2EE Technologies.
- Proficient inJava/J2EE technologies like JSP, Hibernate, Spring, Struts,JavaServlets, AJAX,JavaBeans, JNDI, JMS, XML, web service usingIDEslike Eclipse 3.1/3.5.
- Migrated external DNS from Server 2003 to BIND running onLinux.
- Enables integration of teh Fortran models into teh scriptable and powerfulPython language
- Working onUnixMigration and upgrade process.
- Developed product and client workflows usingDrools, creating work Item Handlers, split Nodes, Join nodes and connecting them to execute Compliance rules
- Update and reface corporate intranet website with Bootstrap framework for a more modern and responsive design
- AdobeFlexBuilder,FlexPro - developing websites & phone Apps.
- Deployed code in Apache Tomcat and Weblogic server
- Experience in front end development including extensive experience using Bootstrap framework for responsive site
- Worked on development of UI of various modules mostly based onAdobeFlex.
- me worked on a task to decrease database load for search and moved some part of search toElastic Searchsearch engine.
- Worked closely with Oracle database in backend to interconnect with user interfaces using native complex SQL queries
- Analyzed audience behavior to identify content opportunities and increase engagement
- Responsible for initiative status updates, initiative/program delivery schedules to larger stakeholder group, which includes LOB executives in a timely manner. Teh initiatives had projects with complex Oracle/Informatica/Teradata baseddatawarehousewith ETL and Microstrategy/SAS for multidimensional reporting.
- Developing test scripts using AngularJS Protractortesting tools for current release of teh project
- Developed HQl queries to develop teh finder methods in Data Service.
- Installed, configured, deployed, Monitored and troubleshoot JBOSS 4.2.1/5.0 GA and EAP domains
- Involved in writing packages, stored procedures to access database.
- Created both stand-alone and clustered environments for JBOSS domains
- Extensively worked with Servlets and Struts based multi tier applications in developing J2EE Components.
- Developed MVC architecture, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session facade, and Data Access Object, Value Object and Singleton patterns
- Develop strategies forUNIXclient/server implementations; architect teh infrastructe require tosupport those strategies.
- Involved in writing all client side validations using Java Script, JSON.
- Good experience in XML technologies such as XSLT, XSD, JAXB and its parsing techniques to build Web Services for teh enterprise applications using SOAP and writing DTD, Schema, Namespaces, XSL, Xpath, Xlink, XQuery, XHTML and SAX, DOM and JDOM parsers
- Utilized Log4j logging API for debugging and monitoring purposes.
Environment: Core Java, Java EE, Spring 2.5, Struts 2.x, Hibernate 3.2.1, RAD V7.5,IBM WebSphere 7, WebLogic 10.3, Apache Tomcat 6.0, Web Services, JMS, WebSphere MQ 7.0
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked with Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, SQL Server and PL/SQL and has worked extensively on JDBC to connect to and access various remote databases including Oracle, MySql, SQL Server.
- Innovated and maintainedBash, VBScript, Powershell, and batch executables to automate server administration tasks.
- Read blueprints, measure equipment including height gage, micrometer, calipers, taper measurer, measuring scale andprotractorGMP's
- Participate in process Documentations and audit compliance onUNIX/Linux servers.
- Develop a Python Flask REST API web service for an AngularJS front-end application delivering STEM educational content for deaf children.
- Experience in front end development including extensive experience using Bootstrap framework for responsive site .
- Used Spring AOP, Spring IOC frameworks extensively during teh development.
- Experience in usingIDEsEclipse, MyEclipse, WebShpere, JDeveloper for Application development.
- Designed and implemented MVC2, DAO, DTO Design Patterns.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Session Façade, and Singleton.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Service Locator and Session Facade.
- Developed Web services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP.
- Developed MessageHandler Adapter, which converts teh data objects into XML message and invoke an enterprise service and vice-versa using Java, JMS and MQ Series.
- Business logic is implemented using Struts action components in teh Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Used Multithreading for invoking teh database and also implemented complex modules which contain business logics using Collection, Reflection, and Generics API.
- Developed various JSP custom tag libraries me.e. JSTL libraries for achieving most code-reusability.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO's, Data Access Object (DAO) to handle all database operations.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for testing all spring service calls and Spring MVC validations
- Created stored procedures to extract data from various data sources like Flat Files, XML Files and SQL server.
- Responsible for designing teh application using teh MVC architecture and Other Design patterns.
- Responsible for designing user interface screens using HTML, EXTJS, JSP and validating using Java Script
- Developed teh Action classes, Action forms and Action servlet for Web tier.
- Used Java script in user validation and suggestion list and to display dialog boxes.
- Working experience inCoreJava, Struts, XML, SQL SERVER, DB2, REST web services, Spring, Hibernate, CXF
- Wrote Spring services in teh service layer for Oracle data retrieval operations using Hibernate.
Environment: Core Java, Java J2EE, Spring 2.5, Struts 2.x, Hibernate, MVC, Oracle
- Developing Online panels and application using EJB,JavaServlets, Session & Entity Beans
- Handled teh database persistence using JDBC.
- Implemented teh project using teh Spring Framework (used Spring IOC and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC)
- Used Spring Framework and created teh Dependency injection for teh Action classes using ApplicationContext.xml.
- Using Java Script functions for teh custom validations.
- Expertise in RedhatLinuxCapacity and Performance Planning.
- Developed using Struts, JSPs and Tiles definitions.
- Developed JSP pages using HTML, JSTL Tag Library, Struts Tab Library, and JSP Custom Tags.
- Writing JSP form bean validations by using Struts Validation framework (validation.xml, validator-rules.xml and message Resources).
- Designed and developed REST web service for validating address.
- Developed teh application usingJSFfor front end, Spring to manage business layer components.
- Used Hibernate for object Relational Mapping and used JPA for annotations.
- Used Criteria API and HQL for data extraction.
- Involved in implementing teh rich user interface using JSP Standard Tag Libraries and worked with custom tags.
- Performed client side validations using java script functions to implement various functionality
- Worked on ancillary technologies/tools (portal/portlet development, BPM, rules engines, security/SSO, and UML)
- Worked on designing/developing of large, transactional, enterprise class systems
- UsedMavenfor dependencies and configuration management
- DevelopedMaven scriptsfor teh build and deployment of J2EE components in application server
- Worked on externally facing web based applications.
Environment: Core Java, Java EE, Spring 2.5, Struts 2.x, Hibernate 3.2.1, IBM WebSphere 7, WebLogic 10.3, Apache Tomcat 6.0, Web Services, HTML, XML, XSL, JSTL, JSP, AJAX, PL/SQL