- Around 3+ years of software development experience in Object Oriented Programming, Design and Development of Multi - Tier Distributed, Web based/Mobile, e-Commerce, Enterprise Applications using Java and J2EE Technologies with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good technical and analytical skills, with sound understanding and skill of creating new software’s & systems, designing, analysis, testing, database development and coding for modules.
- Rich domain knowledge & comprehensive understanding of various Software & designing tools.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Good Exposure in Angular JS, JQuery.
- Good exposure to building Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) using open source like RESTful API, XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS.
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in JUnit.
- Good work experience in writing SQL Queries with major Relational Databases.
- Good knowledge of Database Connectivity (JDBC) for Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access. Hands on experience in UML Modeling, Rational Rose.
- Innovative problem solving skills and dedication to quality. Technical proficiency in a high paced production environment.
- An TEMPeffective team player with exceptional planning and execution skills coupled with a systematic approach and quick adaptability.
- Multi-platform development experience.
- Quick learner, Self-motivated, Innovative thinker, highly motivated, enterprising, hardworking and adaptive team player.
- Strong Team Player, ability to Work Independently and in a Team as well, excellent analytical capabilities and Good Communication Skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn New Technologies.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C++, XML, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0
Application Servers: WebLogic 7.x/8.x/10.x, WebSphere 7.x/8.x, JBoss 3.X/4.X
IDEs & Tools: Eclipse 3.x with My Eclipse 5.x, NetBeans, Rational Rose, Spring Source Tool Suite.
JavaEE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, JDBC, JNDI, JSP Custom Tag Libraries, XML, XSLT, JMS, Java Mail API, JUnit, Apache Axis, Web Services.
Framework: Hibernate, Spring MVC
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2
Scripting Languages: Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, HTML, CSS, Angular JS
Protocols: HTTP, SOAP, RESTFUL
Confidential - Knoxville, TN
- Worked on Spring MVC Framework for developing the front-end application and spring as middle tier for entire application.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC framework to build Web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Used advanced level of jQuery, AJAX, AngularJS, Bootstrap and CSS layouts.
- Used JAX-RS for REST web services. Used JMS for publishing to JMS Queues. Used Binding functionality and JSON-RPC to convert JSON request to objects.
- Used Firebug and Venkman debugger extensively for debugging on client side.
- Used Selenium to automated web testing. Used Scrum methodology.
- Collaborated in development of ant and Maven scripts for compilation, generation and deployment of application archive files to JBoss Application servers.
- Played an active role in the team by interacting with business analyst and converted business requirements into system requirements.
- Used Maven as a build tool to generate alfresco build in AMP form.
- Used Alfresco Maven SDK for project structure and AMP build generation.
- Involved in generating web-pages using HTML, CSS and Eclipse IDE.
- Played a key role in analyzing and troubleshooting alfresco production issues and interacting with official Alfresco Support engineering team.
- Responsible for analyzing the new requirements and writing the functional requirement Documentation.
Confidential -San Francisco, CA
- Wrote application front end and designed the UI screens with HTML5, Ajax, Angular JS, and CSS3.
- Used SQL and HSQL databases to check inserted data and developed queries to get data from different tables
- Used Spring JDBC to connect to database from frontend and perform database operations.
- Used Spring DI/ORM/AOP for server side processing.
- Deployed the applications in development, staging and production environments.
- Deployed web, presentation and business components on WebSphere Application server
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Involved in bug fixes and production support.
- Used Apache tomcat for UI and WebSphere for server side deployments.
Jr. Java Developer
Confidential - Dublin, OH
- Developed user interface using JSP, Java Script, HTML5 and CSS.
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate and spring.
- Have proficiency in using DAO and DTO patterns to persist data into database.
- Created and consumed Web Services for building the business application layer.
- Developed end-to-end composite RESTFUL Web Services by using SOA
- Interacted with the business users for understanding the requirements based on the functional requirements.
- Experience in developing applications using Java and documenting system requirements.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages and used XML parsers for data retrieval. Also Developed and consumed REST base web services.
- Implemented Hibernate for persisting data into database.
- Participated in design phase of the application and developed sequence diagrams, wrote design documents.
- Used XML in the process of communicating with several external applications.
- Involved in creating user interfaces using JQuery.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
Jr. Java Developer
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Created an Online portal for customers and worked on the modules of employee management and performed data modeling.
- Performed a key role in the design and development of Admin Modules.
- Participated in requirements gathering.
- Worked with Android SDK to build Application Frameworks.
- Generated UML diagrams using Rational Rose and developed use cases.
- Worked with API's to upload data on to application and also designed a new database to store all the details of employees.
- Used MySQL as the Database.
- Used hibernate 3.0 ORM classes to retrieve data from the database. Developed service classes using Spring API.
- Preparing technical/design documentation, unit test case implementation and release procedure for support team.
- Unit test is done by Junit.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Servlets, Eclipse, Rational Rose, Junit, MySQL, Hibernate, Tomcat Server.