- Eight years of solid & progressive technical experience specializing in the development of multi - tier J2EE applications.
- Strong experience in J2EE Architecture, OOAD, Use Case analysis and UML skills in building highly sophisticated systems.
- Expertise in Server side development using Java, J2EE, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JMS.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable and efficient enterprise applications using JAVA, J2EE, Struts, AJAX, Spring, SOA, JMS, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Hibernate.
- Expertise in designing and implementing frameworks such as Spring MVC, Struts, JSF.
- Expertise in dashboard UI development using java script libraries JQuery, Node-JS, Angular JS.
- Designed and developed Grails applications for end users.
- Coding groovy domain class to handle the business logic.
- Experience in spring’s IOC, AOP, Spring’s integration with IBatis, Annotated REST based Spring Controller, Google Gson library for generating JSON strings.
- Experience in using Open Source frameworks like JUnit, Log4J, Apache Libraries, Maven, Subversion, Clear case, Mockito, ANT, spring, JPA, Hibernate.
- Good experience on JMS, MDB, XML, JAXB, JAX-WS, MQ Series.
- Strong experience in data analysis and Proficient in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures.
- Used several relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, DB2.
- Good experience on Cassandra, RDBMS, NoSQL database, Mongo DB and Bootstrap.
- Experience with open source development and testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber.
- Expertise deploying and configuring applications on application servers such as BEA WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat.
- Development and Administration ofWebSphere MQ, WebSphereon various platforms like Sun Solaris, AIX, Linux.
- Good working noledge in IDE tools like Eclipse, My Eclipse, WSAD, RAD.
- Strong experience in Windows, UNIX, Linux environments.
- Experience with various development methodologies such as Waterfall, TDD, Agile.
- Extensive application development experience for Banking, Financial Services, Government, Telecom, Mobility domains.
Languages: Java, C, C++, COBOL
J2EE Skills: JDBC 2.0/1.0, Servlets 2.3/2.2, JSP 1.2/1.1/1.0, JSTL, RMI, EJB 3.0/2.2/2.0, JNDI, JAXP, JTA, JMS, Web Services, JPF
Methodology: OOAD, Agile, SDLC and UML
Frameworks: Struts Framework 2.0/1.3, JSF, Spring Framework 2.0/1.2/1.1
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller
Database/Tools: Oracle 10/18.104.22.168/8.1.7/7. x, DB2 7.2/7.1, SqlServer 2000/7.0/6.5/6.0 , Hibernate 3.2/3.0, TOAD
Web/App Server: Apache Tomcat 5.5/4.1/3.3, WebLogic 9.1/8.1/7.0/6.1 , WebSphere5.0.2/4.0, JBoss 3.1, 4.0
Operating Systems: Solaris10/9/8/7, SuseLinux, Windows NT/2000/2003/Advance Server and Ms-Dos.
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, Net beans, WebLogic Workshop, ANT build script, Maven build script, Log4j logger, E2E logger, Jenkins, Hudson, Gradle
Version Control: CVS, Star Team, Clear Case, VSS, MS Visio
Sr Java/J2EE Consultant
- Participated in the business requirements meetings and provided inputs.
- Responsible for architecting applications and did POC to support the architecture.
- Analysed business requirements and prepared detailed design of the use cases.
- Participated in design review sessions and provided valuable inputs.
- Designed and Developed complex UI screens using Spring MVC, AJAX, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3 Java Script for request management and search and filter modules.
- Responsible for designing and developing business services and dao methods using spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Developed Usage Documentation using JSON in Angular JS with Two-Way Data Binding.
- Worked on Core components of Angular JS.
- Developed Directives in Angular JS for DOM.
- Dealt in Cassandra Database Configurations.
- Used Web Services on front end, Servlets as Front Controllers and Java Script and Angular JS for client side validations.
- Designed and Developed web services using JAX-WS, SOAP,REST, JAXB, Apache cxf.
- Interacted with cross functional teams such as UI framework, security and integration.
- Developed unit and integration test cases using JUnit, Mockito.
- Involved in the configuration and deployment of the application on the WebLogic application server.
- Supported QA teams in fixing the defects in timely manner.
Sr Java Developer
- Followed AGILE Methodology and participated in SCRUM Meetings.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using JSPs, Ajax and JQuery.
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Involved in client installation and supported change requests and enhancement.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Spring framework 3.0, Hibernate3.0 in terms of JSPs and Servlets.
- Created and/or modified SQL Queries whenever required for change requests/enhancements.
- Managed Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated with Hibernate.
- Integrate the different parts of the application and test.
- Implemented Rest and SOAP web services.
- Implemented Stored Procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and updated the tables in SQL Server database to implement business logic
- Used XSL/XSLT for transforming common XML format into internal XML format.
- Used SVN for version controlling, JUnit for unit testing and Log4j for writing the log files.
- Application deployment suite to deploy in Tomcat.
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in business requirements gathering and technical analysis document preparation.
- Developed the business layer logic and implemented EJB's(EJB 3.0)
- Developed SOAP and RESTful based web services and exposed them using WSDLfiles over HTTP.
- Following SDLC Waterfall methodology for Integrated Web Bill Pay Project.
- Prepared use case analysis document using UML
- Prepared Architecture/design document and implemented Command Pattern in Presentation Services.
- Used Hibernateto connect to database to create DAO layer for ORM.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML files that contain declarations and other dependent object declarations.
- Integration of front-end with Oracle database using JDBC API and also responsible for developing database SQL queries.
- Created JDBC Connection Pooling and Helper classes for Database access.
- Designed and developed the front-end with Jakarta Struts framework, JSTL Tag libraries and Custom Tag Libraries and development of Presentation Tier using JSP pages, Custom Tag’s, JSP TagLibs, HTML, DHTML.
- Developed new Web Service for getting External Accounts using vendor WSDL
- Used Basic Autantication (web services security) mechanism.
- Review code, Unit Test Cases and Unit Test Results for the correctness and completeness.
- Manual application (EAR) deployment and integration testing in WAS 5.1/6.0 Linux servers.
- JUnit and AgitarOne was used for Unit Testing
Senior J2EE Developer
- Involved in implementing Web services client request with external systems using SOAP, RESTful and XML.
- Involved in performing pre-processing the request and pass that to appropriate module for business process.
- Written MDBs as part of Messaging Adapter for JMS requests.
- Involved in implementing Hibernate and Spring MVC for database request and dependency injunction.
- Implemented server side task using Java Servlets, JavaBeans and EJB.
- Written ANT Build Scripts for Various Projects components.
- Receive the build request form DEV team and release the build for testing to testing team.
- Coordinating the various teams Development and testing teams for any configuration changes.
- Used clear case configuration management system for version control.
Senior J2EE Developer
- The entire application was developed inJ2EEusing an MVC based architecture with halp of Apache Struts 1.3.8.
- Coded Struts Action classes, Model classes.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principals laid down by severalJava/J2EEDesign patterns like Business Delegate, MVC, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator.
- Used Form Based Autantication.
- Used Web Sphere as the application server for deployment.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, complex queries using SQL to process the data on MYSQL DB.
- Performed unit testing on various project modules using JUnit framework.
- Used Apache Ant as build tool.
- Used IBM Rational Clear Case as version control tool for maintaining source code and project documents.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
Senior J2EE Developer
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including designing, developing, testing, and deployment of application.
- The base architecture was designed as per the MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and JDBC for database connectivity.
- Creating word documents using Java APIs in Client implementation.
- Developed several web pages using JSP, struts taglibs, HTML, and XML.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Packages in Oracle.
- Developed DAO pattern for Database connectivity.
- Design and develop Form and Action classes across the modules for business logic.
- Used JDBC API to establish connection between Java and Database.
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Used ANT for building the project.
- Used SVN for version control.
Environment: IBM Webspehere 8.1, Java JDK 1.4, JDBC 3.0, Struts 2.1, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XSLT, JAXB, Web Services 1.1, SOAP, JMS, LDAP, JUnit, RAD, Rational Rose, Oracle 8i.
- Used UML and MS Visio for the design and development of various use cases
- Implemented the MVC architecture using the Struts framework
- Coding Struts Validator for Client and Server side validation
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Used JDBC for MySQL Database connectivity.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Developed the necessary Queries, PL/SQL procedures for the implementation of business rules
- Designed and developed the new features in the existing application to meet the customer's satisfaction.
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required addition of new features.