- Software Engineer with 7+ years of industry working experience in developing Enterprise applications using Java™ Enterprise Edition (Java EE), and related technologies.
- Working experience in object - oriented analysis and design was demonstrated as summarized below:
- Having good understanding of various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, VO etc. Proficient in using GOF JAVA design patterns
- Expertise in web development applications using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, EJBs(Session Bean, Entity Beans, JMS/MQ Series), JDBC, XML, XSD, XSLT, RMI, JNDI, Java Mail, XML Parsers (DOM and SAX), JAXP, JAXB, Java Beans etc.
- Expertise in Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, AXIS, JAX-WS, REST-Jersey, UDDI, WS-Security.
- Experience in messages communication through JMS API & MQ Series.
- Expertise in UI technologies like HTML, DHTML, Java script, CSS, AJAX, JQUERY, DOJO, ExtJS, JSP, Applets/Swings, Tag libraries etc.
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization and writing SQL queries & PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Expertise in design & understanding the application using UML & Data flow diagrams.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT test cases and used Mockito for stub, Integration and deployment of applications done using build tools like ANT and Maven and debugging through log4j.
- Experience with different version control/tracking systems like CVS, Harvest, and Clear Case & SVN.
- In-depth experience in programming, deploying, configuring of middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBOSS, Tomcat and Glassfish application servers,
- Proficient in coding/design guidelines and checking Check styles, PMD defects & Find Bugs.
- Good exposure in implementing the best practices throughout project lifecycle.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JavaBeans, JNDI, RMI, EJB
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring 3.x, Web Framework, JSF, Hibernate, iBatis, JPA
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD and Net Beans
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-RS, REST-Jersey, JAX-WS, XFIRE, CXF, AXIS
DB Servers: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MYSQL - SQL & PL/SQL
Internet Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, XML, DTD/XSD, XSTL, DOM/SAX, JAXP, JAXB, JSON, JQUERY, DOJO, Ext JS
Version Control tools: CVS, Harvest, IBM Clear case and SVN
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio, JUDE
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, Tomcat, WebLogic and JBOSS
Messaging Technologies: JMS, IBM MQ Series
Other Tech &Tools: Log4j, SOAP UI, FileZilla, Putty, QC
Confidential, Chicago IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked closely with internal clients defining business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Setting up Angular JS framework for UI development.
- Developed html views with HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery 1.1.0, JSON and Java Script.
- Used to develop Rich UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML 5 and CSS3
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using Angular JS MVC architecture.
- Designed and developed new screens for the application using DOJO.
- Involved in designing & coding of business logic using Spring IOC & MVC features.
- Implemented ORM mapping and dependency Injection using spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Worked on twitter Bootstrap to create responsive web design.
- Implemented message notification service using Java Messaging API (JMS).
- Developed Hibernate persistence layer modules using Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Used JSON and XML for data exchange between application modules.
- Developed Custom Tag libraries to customize front end & to enforce security in the front-end at various levels like page, panel, links/button & visible/editable fields.
- Performed regression testing, worked in test driven development using JUnit.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross browser compatible and standards compliant.
- Used Jira tracking tool to track bugs.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and views in Oracle database using Toad for Oracle and SQL Developer.
- Implemented various Validation Controls for form validation and implemented custom validation controls using Object Oriented Java script.
Confidential, Troy MI
Sr. Java Web Developer
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer systems.
- Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to Develop or modify computer programs.
- Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
- Prepare flowcharts and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs and operations to be performed by personnel in system.
- Review design ideas and prototype with systems analyst and software engineer.
- Develop visual components of system prototype.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML5, jQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed Angular services/directives reusable components.
- Developed Angular controllers to make AJAX calls using JSON.
- Developed Client side validations using Java script
- Developed different layers of Spring services, DAOs according to the business requirements.
- Provided and developed restful services to integrate with other systems.
- Design and implemented the backend layer using Hibernate.
- Prepare test plan based on the systems requirements specification and inspect test results for accuracy and completeness.
- Worked in agile test driven development environment and participated in iteration planning meeting and daily scrum meetings.
Environment: Java, Spring MVC, JDBC, WebSphere 8.5, SQL Server 2005, RAD 8.5, JSON, Angular JS, Bootstrap, HTML5, AJAX, CSS3, Hibernate, REST, OATH, SAML.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Involved in analyzing the user requirements and specifications for deciding the flex component needed to be developed and their interaction.
- Involved in the design by preparing UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Created POJO layer to facilitate the sharing of data between the front end and the J2EE business objects
- Used server side Spring framework and Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping of the database structure created in Oracle,
- Used Oracle coherence for real-time cache updates, live event processing, in-memory grid computations.
- Developed Webservices by using Restlet API and a Restlet implementation as a RESTful framework
- Implemented Message Driven beans to develop the asynchronous mechanism to invoke the provisioning system when a new service request saved in the database used JSM for this.
- Transformed XML documents using XSL.
- Used DOA’s as design patterns.
- Created PL/SQL Stored Procedure Functions for the Database Layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using Oracle, also used JPA with Hibernate provider
- Developed autantication through LDAP by JNDI
- Developed and debugged the application using Eclipse IDE
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUNIT.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Used Apache Tomcat Application Server for application deployment in the clustered window environment
- Used CVS repository for version control, created dynamic online reports using SQL
- Developed format for the data inside requests and responses by RESTful web services using JSON
- Used Quest TOAD, SQL Developer, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader for internal data storage and retrieval.
- Involved in fixing IST, QA and production defects & tracked them using QC.
Environment: Java 1.5,J2EE, Servlets, JSP, HTML, JS, CSS, DOJO, Apache-Tomcat, Maven Repository, JMS, DOM/SAX, XML, XSD, XSLT, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g, TOAD, SQL Developer, Eclipse, JUnit, CVS, Spring - DI, AOP, MVC, Oracle coherence, JSM, Web Services - WSDL, JAX-WS, AXIS, CXF, JAX-Restful Services, JAXP, JAXB, QC etc.
Confidential, Trenton, NJ
- Responsible for requirement gathering, design and analysis of the system
- Responsible for coordinating the tasks and assigning work to the team members and keeping track of the deliverables.
- Worked with customers to gather requirements and develop use cases, project and test plans.
- Involved in designing the application by drawing UML diagrams using JUDE tool.
- Designed a flexible and highly dynamic framework that incorporates robust marshaling and un marshaling from XML and a business process layer to allow rapid development and deployment of web services by aggregating back-end service invocations
- Involved in developing the UI pages using HTML, DHTML, Java script, AJAX, JQUERY, JSP and tag libraries etc.
- Involved in creating & consuming the WSDL based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, Apache CXF, XSD etc.
- Developed web services using RESTful technology to support JSON and XML using JAX-RS.
- Worked as a Data Modeler for the team
- Created new connections through application coding for better access to DB2 database and involved in writing SQL & PL SQL - Stored procedures, functions, sequences, triggers, cursors, object types etc.
- Involved in developing application using Spring MVC and also used other modules of Spring DI & AOP.
- Involved in implementing Programmatic transaction management using AOP.
- Involved in Autantication & authorization checks using Encryption & decryption techniques using x.509, Public/private key methods etc.
- Responsible for data migration to QA/User and Production region.
- Helped new team members & junior developers to make them on the board easily.
- Followed coding standards and ran Test suite to make sure 100% code coverage by using EMMA tool.
- Involved in JUNIT testing using Mockito.
- Involved in writing developer test cases & scope & traceability matrix.
- Involved in building the code using Ant, Ivy and the deployment.
- Involved in requirement analysis & client interaction, Responsible for Writing Hibernate mapping XML Files, HQL.
- Worked closely with business analysts, project managers and project leaders to analyze business requirements, Used J2EE design patterns like Factory, Singleton involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and development.
- Creation of technical specifications, coding, unit and system integration testing for the enhancements and conducted reviews with users
- Developed the Use case, Sequence and Class diagrams using UML/Rational Rose, used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components, Involved in developing/coding the core framework classes and also developed web services using JAX-WS to make use of existing applications.
- Worked with JAXB, Used JBoss Application Server that implements the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE).
- Created new database connection for MYSQL
- Developed the application using Struts MVC Framework by implementing controller and backend service classes.
- Involved in developing & consuming Web services using WSDL, SOAP, AXIS, Xifre etc.
- Followed Java coding standards while developing the application.
- Involved in JUNIT, Integrations & smoke testing.
Environment: JAVA 1.4, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, HTML, Java script, JDBC, XML, XSD, JAXP, JAXB, JSON, Web Services-WSDL, SOAP, JSF, JMS, Struts framework, XSLT, Web sphere Application Server, Unix, MySQL -SQL, PL SQL, SVN, QC, WINSCP3, Putty etc.