- A motivated proactive professional with 8 years of extensive experience in Design, Development and Implementation of Web based, client/server, distributed architecture and component oriented architecture applications usingJ2SE, J2EE and webTechnologies in Banking and Healthcare domains.
- Strong knowledge in IT Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies and processes, worked in most of the life cycle phases, including object - oriented development.
- Detailed knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Object Oriented Analysis and Design/Development (OOA/OOD).
- Involved in Gathering and refining user and technical requirements from stakeholders, TEMPprincipally focused on position and collateral management within Securities Lending, i.e. Settlement Ladders, Bilateral and Tri-party workflows.
- Extensive experience in various Java/J2EE technologies including Core Java, J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC), Spring (IOC, MVC, AOP, DAO), Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, Filters, ANT, Maven, XML, Web Services, iBatis, PL/SQL, Log4j.
- Experience in design patterns including MVC, Data Access Object and Data Transmission Objects, Factory, Singleton, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern. etc.
- Implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by utilizing Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- Worked in SOAP, REST, XML, SOA, WSDL, WS-Security and XSD for developing Web Services.
- Experience with Java mapping libraries (Hibernate), SVN, FishEye, Crucible, Maven, Jenkins.
- Well versed in using Hibernates features such as HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Criteria queries for effectively use of the relational Databases and also prefer Second level cache (EH-Cache) to optimize performance.
- Intensive knowledge in databases like Oracle, MONGODB, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Queries, Triggers, Stored procedures, DB2 Client, Hibernate, and JPA.
- Exposure to Prototype, Water Fall, spiral and Rapid Application Development (RAD) development methodologies.
- Experience in the full life cycle of an Agile project and design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct unit testing to ensure high quality bug free code.
- Good Knowledge in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Experience using Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, POSTGRESQL server and Oracle Application Server.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's like Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, Web Logic Workshop, and WSAD/RAD.
- Experience in developing UML by using Rational Rose and MS Visio to design the Object Model.
- Expertise in Documenting the Software Requirements Specifications including Functional Requirements, Data Requirements and Performance Requirements
- Worked on data logging framework such as: Log4j, to detect logging data in Banking sector to analyses data traffic analysis.
- Used tiles for internationalization and configured tiles-def.xml files.
- Worked with version management tools SVN, CVS, VSS and GIT.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities teamed with effective oral and communication skills and ability to work in complex environments.
- Ability to assist in gathering, consolidating, and prioritizing functional requirements and identifying/implementing technical solutions
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, C#, SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix (Linux, Solaris).
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, Portals, EJB, Struts, Spring Framework, Java Beans, Web Services, AJAX.
Frameworks: MVC, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring, Tiles, Hibernate
Web Technologies: Java Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Web services (SOAP, REST), Boot Strap, Angular JS, JQuery, NodeJS
Servers: Weblogic 10.1/9.0/8.1/7.0, JBoss 4.0.3,Tomcat 8/7/6, Websphere.
Database: Oracle10g/9i/8i/7.x, DB2, MSSQL Server, MySql, MongoDB, PostgresSQL, NoSQL.
Life Cycle Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle.
IDE: Intellij, Eclipse, NetBeans, MyEclipse.
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, Visual Source Safe (VSS), GIT.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Log4J
Concepts: UML, Design Patterns.
Others: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, PuTTY, FireBug.
Confidential - Duluth, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Identifying the technical areas dat contributed to the issues and documenting them.
- Built rich prototypes and themes using Bootstrap, AngularJS and jQuery.
- Used Angular JS to implement rich functionality in various pages: form validation, CRUD, grid, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced directives, authentication, server-side proxy, unit tests, cloud integration, slide pages, users switch etc.
- Fixed cross browser issues related to IE11 vs google chrome.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Worked on writing import, export functionalities, make server calls using Ajax and Jquery for creating User Interfaces/tools (iTranslate, RunnerAdmin) related to the project.
- Used Spring Model View Controller Framework (MVC) and Achieved Dependency Injection using Spring IOC.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS-Oracle 10g.
- Used Hibernate Framework for ORM Mapping and created mapping classes required.
- Developed scheduler jobs using Spring Boot Application.
- Involved in integrating JAX-RS in to Spring Boot application.
- Web Services implemented under RESTful Architecture.
- Back end coding and development using Java Collections including Set, List, Map, Multithreading, Servlet, Action, Action Forms, Java beans, Exception Handling etc.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns such as Factory Method, Singleton and Façade.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Experienced in configuring sonar check styles, Emma plugins to check coverage at Jenkins level.
- Also designed and prepared Unit test case using JUnit and Log4j and removed the maximum Bugs before passing on the application.
- Wrote XML validation components using DTD, XML Schema.
- Used JBOSS application server for run time integration of j2ee applications.
- Designed and developed the messaging framework for communication between workflow manager and other Enterprise Applications over Java class and MQ-Series using JMS.
- Gatheird data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Used GIT for version control and used JIRA as defect tracker to track all the QA and Production issues.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Oracle, JBOSS, XML, Servlet, Tomcat 7, Windows XP, Rest Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, Jenkins, Spring Boot, JUnit, JQuery, AngularJS, AJAX, GIT,JMS, Log4J, JIRA.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including designing, developing, testing, and deployment of application.
- Created custom directives in the project for pagination, adding them to favorites and sharing them with colleagues.
- Manipulated Oracle data from a test database management system with developed Node.JS server and tested Restful APIs from the browser used by Postman.
- Created custom Filters which can format data in different ways based on the requirements and involved in two-way data binding technique with styling from Bootstrap.
- Gatheird the data from the backend using AJAX and JQuery, JSP.
- Experience with development on Spring Framework using Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring DAO modules.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Patterns.
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and also developed mapping files, POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- DevelopedUse CaseDiagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the User Interface usingCSS/HTML JSTL, JQuery and AJAX.
- UtilizedHibernatefor Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence to the Database.
- Involved in software development using agile methods.
- Involved in developing the environment using W3C- WCAG 2.0 Accessibility standards.
- Involved in reviews of Test Scenarios to ensure the requirement coverage
- UsedJSONto load data into JQUERY.
- UsedJSONas response type in REST services.
- Developed SOA architecture usingSOAP, RESTfulservices and other web services.
- UsedMavenfor dependencies, configuration management and Log4j for Logging various levels of information like error, info, debug into the log files.
- Performed DML Operations in a batch usingSpring Hibernate Batch DML Operations.
- Involvement & coordinating forUnit testing, Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Fixing.
- Created JUnit test cases for testing the business flow for the JIRA issues/bug fix tickets.
- Worked onMongoDBdatabase concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Responsible for developing packages with procedures, functions, cursors, table partitions for populating tables usingMongoDB.
- Involved in configuring faces-config.xml for navigations, controllers usingMongoDB.
- Deploy application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances.
- Took ownership of migrating the admin module to AWS stack.
- Used SVN as a repository.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding and Development of custom Interfaces.
- Involved in both maintenance and new enhancements of the application
- DevelopedServletsandJDBCwere used in retrieving data.
- Developed presentation layer usingJSP, HTML and CSS
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML and Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Developed application using AngularJS and Node.JS connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Application backend implemented as node.js express application server.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and also interacting with Database.
- Used Node JS to build and deploy the APIs. Created package .json for the NPM packages.
- Custom node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual APPLICATION root, etc.
- Using AJAX calls to get data from the backend and display data on multiple types like pie chart, bar chart and so on dynamically by using graph library like D3.js.
- Used inheritance and method overloading, overriding to implement polymorphism.
- Implementation of Spring MVC architecture by separating the business logic from the presentation logic using Struts framework.
- Tested the modules and fixed the bugs.
- XMLwas used to transfer the data between different layers
- Dealt withjava Beans halper classesandServletsfor interacting with the user.
- Worked on database interaction layer forinsertions, updating and retrieval operations on data.
- Worked onparsing the XMLusing DOM/SAX parsers.
- Deployed the developed application onTomcat application server.
- Worked with SVN version control.
- UsedXML web services using SOAPto transfer the remote application.
- UsediBatis with Spring Frameworkfor data persistence and transaction management.
- Actively usedEclipse IDEfor building, developing and integrating the application.
- Fixed many bugs and handled interfacing issues while deploying application on Tomcat application server.
- Actively guided support team in live issues during deployment in Tomcat Server.
- Extensively involved in code review and documentation review of technical artifacts.
- Created cross-browser compatible CSS-based page layouts.
- Used concepts such as synchronization and thread pools.
- Created stored procedures using SQL for data modification.
Confidential, Lowell AR
- Involved in gathering requirements, analysis, design and development
- Developed distributed server based applications using Spring AOP.
- Developed SOAP style web services & clients using Apache CXF framework.
- Developed application where in a message is put into MQ and also applications where in messages are consumed from MQ using Spring JMS Template & Spring Integration.
- Developed MVC architecture using JSF Ice faces & Spring AOP.
- Extended existing JSF components to provide clean and strict generated HTML markup to ease designer's CSS work.
- Wrote various batch command files for running Batch process scheduled on Control-M scheduler.
- Developed Prepared Statements to execute SQL commands from Java.
- Involved in writing Callable Statements to execute oracle stored procedures.
- Created stored procedures to process multiple SQL statements.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing for each class and module dat was developed.
- Used GIT as the version control tool.
- Implemented logging using Log4j, logback.
- Worked with Weblogic Application Server for deploying the applications.
- Worked with Eclipse IDE for application development.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) like Design, Development and testing phases.
- Used Maven for building and deployment of the application.
Environment: Java 1.6/J2EE, Oracle, Eclipse, Web logic, Spring AOP, Apache CXF, Spring, JMS Template, JMS Spring Integration, IBM Websphere MQ, Maven, JUnit, GIT, logback, log4j, soapUI.
- Developed Applications using Struts, Servelets and JSPs.
- Developed Action Servlet, Action Form, Action Class, Java Beans classes using Struts Framework.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data in to database.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Created Servlets which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Written Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) to implement business logic.
- Implemented the project using JSP and Servlets based tag libraries and Tiles using core java.
- Business Components are developed (model components) using Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
- Deployed applications on JBoss 4.0 server.
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP.
- Involved inPerformance and SQL Query Optimization.
- Used Log4j logging framework to debug the code.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Deployed the EARs and WARs in Web sphere Application server using ANT script
Environment: Core Java, Struts Framework, Various Design Patterns, EJB, JSP, HTML, ANT, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Web Logic, CVS, JUNIT on Windows 7.