- A highly dependable and result - oriented professional wif 8 years of experience in Software Development as a Programmer/Analyst in teh areas including internet/intranet technology, client server (multi-tier architecture) applications, Telecom Applications wif experience in Finance, Banking, E-commerce, M-Commerce, Pension Funds and Automobile domain. Specialized in object oriented analysis and design wif specialization in Java, J2EE and implementation of a SDLC.
- Dedicated Core Java and JEE/J2EE specialist wif experience in designing and building enterprise web applications.
- Solid business background and innate understanding of how technology systems impact business processes.
- Designed, developed, coded, tested and implemented phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong experience in analysis and design using SDLC, UML, RUP and agile software development methodologies like Scrum
- Strong experience in analysis and design using MVC based frameworks like Struts framework 1.x, 2.0, Aspect Oriented Programming AOP, Design Patterns, Anti-Patterns and SOA.
- Strong fundamentals of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB 3.0 and EJB 2.x).
- Develop Web Services to implement SOA using SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI wif HTTP.
- Defined and created various functional documents for teh systems to be developed. Involved in client interaction and requirements gathering.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills.
- Excellent communication skills and teh ability to work independently or in a team environment.
Java Technologies: JDK (1.2, 1.3, 1.4,1.5,6,7), Servlets 2.3, JSP 1.2, HTML, DHTML,EJB 2.0, JDBC 2.0, JNDI, ANT, RMI, JMS, Applets, Swing, XML (DTD, Schema, DOM & SAX, JAXB), Java Beans, Java Mail, Webservices (Axis, WSDL, XML, SOAP) and GWT, Java IO, JRule7.0,Java NetworkingLanguages C, C++, XML, XSL, UML, HTML, DHTML, WML, SQL, PL/SQL.
Databases: RDBMS such as Oracle 10.x/ 9.x/8.x, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, MY SQL, MS-Access, HiRDB, Informix
Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts2, Tiles, Spring, JSF, Velocity, Hibernate and jPBM.
Development Tools: RAD 7,Weblogic Studio, WSAD 5.1, Eclipse 3.0/3.1/3.3, J-Unit, MS Visual Source Safe,Clear Case WinCVS, Bitkeeper, Ant, Putty and XML Spy, Toad 9.5, DB Visualizer, SOAP UI, TCPMON
Web / Application Servers: Weblogic (8.1 and 10), IBM Websphere Application Server (5.0/6.x / 7.x), ApacheTomcat 4.x/5.x, Oracle 8i/10, JBoss and Apache Web Server
Testing Tools: JUnit, WebUnit, Cactus, OpenSTA and JTest, LoadRunner
Messaging Servers: JMS (Java Messaging Service), Web Services, Axis
Designing and Modeling: OOP Principals, OOAD Using UML, Design Patterns, MVC
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT,7,8, Unix, Linux
Bug Tracking Tools: Clear quest, PAC2000, JIRA, Test Director
Confidential, New York
- Design and development wif direct input/discussions wif Business Analyst and Architect.
- Participation in Analysis and Design phases wif Business Analyst and System Architects.
- Conduct Walk through session for finalizing Design before Construction Phase.
- Provided development support for System Testing, UAT to production support
- Accessing Parts details using RESTfulweb services.
- Developing Flow Chart, Class and Sequence diagrams for teh application using Visio.
- Used JMS for teh asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
Environment: Java 7,JSP,Struts2.0,IBM MQ series, XML, SQL Server 2012, JDBC, Hibernate, IBM RAD v7,WSAD 5.x,webservices(SOA), Ajax, RESTlets, Quartz Java Scheduler, Web Sphere version 7.0 and 8.0, Axis, VSS, EJB2.1, Visio, Log4j, Ant, J2EE design patterns, JUNIT Test cases
Confidential, Kansas City
- Full life cycle experience including requirements gathering, business analysis, system architecture, software architecture, data design, coding, testing, and creation of functional documentation of my modules.
- Responsible for coding wif teh use ofObject Oriented Principalsand latest technology Stack such as MVCwifJSP, GWT,GXT, Hibernate, Spring1.2.9 and Struts 1.2
- Used RAD 7 as Java IDE tools for development.
- Design and development of UIusing GWT.
- Spring DAO/JDBC and Hibernate used in this project to access database.
- Deployed teh application in Websphere Server 7
- Enabled logging as a value added feature due to restrictions in server access to view logs. Enabled this wif Log4j
- Responsible for Unit Testing usingJUnit and JWebUnit.
- Responsible for writing complex PL/SQL queries and Stored Procedures
- Involved into SSL configurations using public and private keys.
- Involved into database design and creating tables.
- Experience in build management wif Ant Script.
- Partially involved into teh production support.
- ImplementedAJAX wif CSSto develop teh web pages.
- Implemented automatic mailing system using java mail api.
- Responsible for writing wsdl and schema files
- Responsible for creating stubs for webservice client.
- Responsible for implementing teh webservices.
- Configuration Managements using clear case.
- We were using PPM tool for this project.
- Implementation of SOA in Websphere 6.x
- Implemented business rules based on teh line of business using Rule and Drools.
- Involved in implementation in websphere 6.x server in UNIX environment.
- Agile methodology has been used for this project.
- Responsible for Async call to return teh JSON String to teh GWT.
- Provided teh API to JSON String to Data Store.
Environment: Java 6, Rule, Drools, JSP wif web2.0 standards, JQuery, Ajax, Servlets, J2EE, Websphere Server 6.x,7.0 Server, XML, DB2 Database, Struts, Spring, Spring JDBC/DAO, Hibernate,Log4j, JUnit 3.8.1, ANT, RAD 7 and Windows XP, java Mail GWT,GXT, GWT Designer, Dozer, SOAP UI,BEPL, TCP MON, DB Visualizer, Clear Case
- Developed new modules using JSP, Custom tags, AJAX and oracle stored procedures to support paper based studies.
- Modified existing front end (JSP) and backend (Oracle Packages) to increase user friendliness and performance of teh tool
- Written PL/SQL scripts for business logic as packages.
- Developed Servlets to implement teh enhancements.
- Responsible for teh co-ordination wif WTE, DBA teams to deploy scripts into system test, staging and production for all releases.
- Deployed teh application into Weblogic into webapp using build.xml to create ear file.
- Configuring teh connection pool for teh application in Weblogic.
- Responsible for supporting system level..
- Performed Unit Testing and helped in preparing test plans and test cases.
Environment: J2EE (JSP, Custom Tags, Servlets, JDBC), AJAX, log4j, Web Logic 8.1, Eclipse, Rational Rose, CVS, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Unix.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Analyzed, Designed and developed teh system to meet teh requirements of business users.
- Participated in teh design review of teh system to perform Object Analysis and provide best possible solutions for teh application
- Captured teh user requirements wif use-case diagrams and delivered Class and Sequence diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Implemented presentation tier using HTML, JQuery, JSP, Servlets, CSS.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of teh functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Developed teh applications using Eclipse IDE.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework for developing J2EE based web application.
- Used JDBC to connect and access database.
- IBM WebSphere 6.0 to deploy J2EE application components.
- Database tier involved teh Oracle database and SQL.
- Writing Web Service clients using SOAP, WSDL to interact wif teh service APIs exposed by other departments.
- Created SQL statements for teh TEMPeffective retrieval and storage of data from teh database.
- Developed JUnit test cases.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Coded teh front end and server side components.
- Jsp, html AJAX are used for front end.
- Oracle is teh database accessed by servlets, using Data source.
- Controller servlet in teh middle tier takes care of teh client requests.
- FJB is used for date persistence.
- Struts Is teh framework of teh application.
- Major role in delivery team.
- Maintenance of teh applications.
- Understanding teh functionality and enhancing teh application on demand.
- Written sql scripts.
- Involved in full development life cycle of teh project from analysis, designing and testing.
- Involved in preparing class diagrams, use diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Diagrams use UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed teh Test cases for unit testing.
- Used JDeveloper IDE for development.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, Oracle 8i, Windows NT, JDeveloper, EJB, JSP.