- Six plus years of IT experience majorly in software design, development, implementation and maintenance of enterprise web applications using Adobe Experience Manager, Core Java, JSP, Servlet, JAXP, JAXB, REST & SOAP services, Oracle, Tomcat, WebLogic
- Having 3+ yrs. experience in AEM and currently working on 6.2 version.
- Extensively worked on AEM features like Templates, Classic/TouchUI Components, Sightly, Sling Servlet, Filter, Observation framework, Run modes, WCMUse (Java/JS), Sling Models, MSM, i18N, DAM, JCR API, Eclipse AEM Developer Tools, OSGI, Workflows, Dynamic Media, etc..
- Strong hands - on experience in Angular 2/4 and JQuery.
- Have thorough knowledge on design patterns, non-functional requirements and best practices.
- Good exposure in Agile, Scrum and Iterative methodologies.
- Havestrong functional expertise in Web Content Management domain
- Worked on Adobe Omniture & Tealium site analytics integration.
- Played a major role in setting up site search using Google Search Appliance (GSA) and integration.
- Hands on experience with build and deployment tools ANT, Maven and Jenkins. Have knowledge on Gradle.
- Worked on different hosting models like on-premise, SaaS, and cloud.
- Broad experience with Apache HTTP (rewrites, proxy, reverse proxy, etc...) and PHP.
- Hands on experience with application servers Tomcat, Spring TC& WebLogic.
- Worked on CVS, SVN and Git code repositories.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Java Technologies: JDK 1.7/1.8, JDBC 3.0, Servlets 2.4, JSP 2.0, Java Beans, JSP Taglibs, JUnit, JAXP, JAXB
Data Formats: JSON, XML
Web/Application Servers: Apache 2.3, Tomcat 8.x (Spring TC)
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, MySql 3.x
Products: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.2), Documentum, Oracle Web Center, Jive
AEM Features: Template, Classic/TouchUI Component, Sling Servlet, Config, WCMUse (Java/JS), Tag Management, MSM, i18N, DAM, JCR, Eclipse AEM Developer Tools, OSGI, Workflows, Dynamic Media, etc..
Build Technologies: Ant 1.8.3, Maven 3.x, Gradle, Jenkins, Cruise Control
Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, SOAP
B2B Integration: RSS, WebServices, Webhooks
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git
Misc Tools: Eclipse, Brackets, Spring Tool Suite (STS), MS-Office, PuTTY, WinSCP, TOAD, SQL Navigator, XML Spy, VMWare, MS-Visio, Fiddler, TamperIE, SoapUI, etc..
Confidential, Fountain Valley, CA
- Involved in functional requirements understanding and technical design.
- Developed POCs for AEM and Angular components integration strategy.
- Developing Angular components using TypeScriptv 4 and using features like bootstrap, module, component, service, routlet, lifecycle hooks, events emitter, etc..
- Followed AEM best practices like using minimal number of templates for all the pages, reusable components, etc...
- Developed components in TouchUI flavor
- Custom multifield component using ACS Commons.
- Developed content activate workflows.
- Implemented i18n and MSM for both English and Korean.
- Developed solution to consume third party SOAP and REST services using GET and POST method with AEM OSGI bundles.
- Configured AEM run modes, custom log, etc..
- Implemented custom solution for multiple renditions to images in DAM and viewport based display in front end.
- Used desktop companion tool to bulk upload assets to DAM.
- Configured VanityURLs solution on AEM and dispatcher with admin team assistance.
- Integrated ApacleSolr with AEM for site search.
- Configured Dynamic Media feature for image renditions for different viewports.
- Configured Sling Dynamic Includes feature not to cache dynamic sections of pages but rest all.
Environment: AEM 6.2 (Templates, Components, i18n, Sling, OSGI, wokflows, jobs, JCR, HTL/Sightly, etc.), Angular 4, Java, Junit, Maven, Eclipse, Angular 4, AJAX, Bootstrap 4, HTML5, CSS3, etc...
Confidential, Fountain Valley, CA
- Involved in functional requirements understanding, technical & infrastructure planning discussions.
- Write Technical design documents and coordinate with both offshore and onsite teams for deliverables on time.
- Responsible for AEM entire frontend and backend modules implementation and releasing them to higher environments.
- Developed components in both ClassicUI and TouchUI flavors to support authoring work on both desktop and smart devices.
- Implemented i18n for more than 60 countries
- Developed config solution to keep environment level variables separately using run modes.
- Developed multiple workflows.
- Worked on dispatcher and Akamai configuration along with admin team.
Environment: AEM 6.x (Templates, Components, i18n, Sling, OSGI, wokflows, jobs, JCR, HTL/Sightly, etc.), Java, Maven, Eclipse, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, etc...
- Involved in the development of the Components and templates
- Enhancements to the existing components.
- Used Agile practices during the development
- Followed the Test Driven Development for price API/Store front API consumption
- Worked in exposing the REST APIs for feeds which include articles of the products
- TDD approach in the API development.
- Unit testing and development of the selenium test scripts for the pages
Environment: Java 7, Adobe Experience Manager 6.0, RESTful Web Services, GIT, Maven, Bamboo/Nexus, Log4J and jQuery/ExtJS.
- Coding of different reporting modules using Java, Hibernate, JSP, Struts, Spring, HTML pages.
- Integrating the different modules and Delivering the build to the testing team.