- 8+ years of experience in Design, Development, and Implementation of Java and J2EE web and client server based applications using Java/J2EE technologies on Windows2000/XP/ NT/ Vista/7, UNIX, LINUX and Solaris 7/10 platforms.
- Hands on experience in Requirement Analysis, High - level design using design patterns in Object Oriented programming.
- Experience in development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development and Waterfall. Proficient in UML Concepts and Java/J2EE Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience in various java-programming tools like RAD, IntelliJ, WSAD, Eclipse-3x, RSA 7.5, RAD 7.5.
- Strong Experience in PL/SQL, SQL, JDBC, Stored Procedures, functions in Oracle and DB2.
- Expertise in implementing Spring framework for Dependency Injection, support for the Data Access Object (DAO) pattern and integrated with Hibernate, Struts MVC.
- Good working knowledge in Groovy Java.
- Proficient in XML related technologies such as DTD, XSD, XSL, XSLT, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAX-RS, JAX-WS and JAXB for parsing XML in to java object.
- Used web/App servers like JBoss, Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat servers based on the client requirement and project specifications.
- Extensive knowledge in implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) architecture for synchronous and asynchronous communications between multiple applications.
- Extensive experience in performing reviews like Code reviews and peer reviews for maintaining best coding standards
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a diversified team.
- Strong ability in communicating with Project development team and prioritizing workload.
- Highly motivated and detailed-oriented, and also has the ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Expertise in using configuration management tools like CVS, VSS, Star Team and Clear Case for Version Controlling.
- Hands on Experience in Ant, Maven, Log4j, Jenkins, Gradle, Hudson and JUnit.
Languages: Java, C, C++, COBOL
J2EE Skills: JDBC 2.0/1.0, Servlets 2.3/2.2, JSP 1.2/1.1/1.0, JSTL, RMI, EJB 3.0/2.2/2.0, JNDI, JAXP, JTA, JMS, Web Services, JPF
Methodology: OOAD, Agile, SDLC and UML
Frameworks: Struts Framework 2.0/1.3, JSF, Spring Framework 2.0/1.2/1.1
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller
Database/Tools: Oracle 10/220.127.116.11/8.1.7/7. x,DB27.2/7.1,SqlServer 2000/7.0/6.5/6.0 , Hibernate 3.2/3.0, TOAD
Web/App Server: Apache Tomcat 5.5/4.1/3.3, WebLogic 9.1/8.1/7.0/6.1 , WebSphere5.0.2/4.0, JBoss 3.1, 4.0
Operating Systems: Solaris10/9/8/7, SuseLinux, Windows NT/2000/2003/Advance Server and Ms-Dos.
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, Net beans, WebLogic Workshop, ANT build script, Maven build script, Log4j logger, E2E logger, Jenkins, Hudson, Gradle
Version Control: CVS, Star Team, Clear Case, VSS, MS Visio
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of the Project.
- Understanding the requirements by interacting with business users and mapping them to design and implementing it following the AGILE Development methodology.
- Converted obsolete Java web interface into a Rich Internet Application using ExtJS and Angular JS.
- Designed the Architecture of the project as per Spring MVC Frame work. Worked with Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Integration Framework with Hibernate.
- Implemented RESTful and SOAP based web services layer to interface with ORACLE database.
- Developed Stored procedures and Packages using Oracle 10g PL/SQL.
- Used Design Pattern for developing Business Layer and Presentation Layers and Data Access Layers
- Implemented EJB: Session Beans, CMP Entity Bean, MDB using JMS
- Involved in writing complex multi-table joins and conditional queries in Database.
- Extensively worked with Core java Collection classes like ArrayList, Hash Map and Iterator etc.
- Involved in interacting with multiple subsystems with Core application in SOA environment.
- Used JUnit Test Cases for unit testing to achieve required coverage.
- Used JCART to make sure of using proper coding standards as per the Code review Standards.
- Used Configuration Management Tools for version control which is built on Rational Clear Case
Environment: Java1.6, Struts, JSF1.2, EJB 2.0,Java/J2EE coding,J2EE patterns, Web service, JDBC, JMS, Spring, Groovy, WSDL, JQuery, Hibernate, Log4j, XML, JUnit, Oracle 10g, Websphere7.0,UML Design, HTML/Java script, Rational Clear Case, PL/SQL.
Confidential, Denver CO
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in design and implementation of the PMA module using AGILE methodology.
- Understanding the requirements by interacting with business users and mapping them to design.
- Involved in developing SOAP and RESTful web services functions to get data from the Mainframe Systems.
- Involved in designing and implementing web service server using JBoss, Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat and client applications by using SOAP, JMS based standards for messaging.
- Implemented GUI using HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Facelets, Rich Faces and JSF components.
- Developed International Error Correction Screens using custom front end forms using XML, XSLT, Angular JS, JQuery and ExtJS.
- Involved in producing necessary WSDL to deploy as a web service.
- Created Configuration files for Spring, Hibernate and JSF Navigation.
- Used Java Socket Programming for communication with POS.
- Created simulators and deployed in local environment for testing.
- Used JUnit Test Cases for unit testing to achieve required coverage.
- Used find bugs, PMD, CPD and check style to make sure of using proper coding standards while developing from beginning.
- Used Configuration Management Tools for version control which is built on Win CVS.
Confidential, San Antonio TX
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Involved in business requirements gathering and technical analysis document preparation.
- Developed the business layer logic and implemented EJB's (EJB 3.0)
- Developed SOAP and RESTful based web services and exposed them using WSDL files over HTTP.
- Following SDLC Waterfall methodology for Integrated Web Bill Pay Project.
- Prepared use case analysis document using UML
- Prepared Architecture/design document and implemented Command Pattern in Presentation Services.
- Used Hibernate to connect to database to create DAO layer for ORM.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML files that contain declarations and other dependent object declarations.
- Integration of front-end with Oracle database using JDBC API and also responsible for developing database SQL queries.
- Created JDBC Connection Pooling and Helper classes for Database access.
- Designed and developed the front-end with Jakarta Struts framework, JSTL Tag libraries and Custom Tag Libraries and development of Presentation Tier using JSP pages, Custom Tag’s, JSP TagLibs, HTML, DHTML.
- Developed new Web Service for getting External Accounts using vendor WSDL
- Used Basic Authentication (web services security) mechanism.
- Review code, Unit Test Cases and Unit Test Results for the correctness and completeness.
- Manual application (EAR) deployment and integration testing in WAS 5.1/6.0 Linux servers.
- JUnit and AgitarOne was used for Unit Testing
Confidential, Raleigh NC
- Involved in collecting requirements from business users to build the Business logic process in WCC.
- Involved in implementing Web services client request with external systems using SOAP, RESTful and XML.
- Involved in performing pre-processing the request and pass that to appropriate module for business process.
- Written MDBs as part of Messaging Adapter for JMS requests.
- Involved in implementing Hibernate and Spring MVC for database request and dependency injunction.
- Implemented server side task using Java Servlets, JavaBeans and EJB.
- Defined business rules by using ILOG JRules engine for online banking and successfully integrated with WCC product.
- Written ANT Build Scripts for Various Projects components.
- Receive the build request form DEV team and release the build for testing to testing team.
- Responsible for deploying the application in DEV, SIT, UAT environments.
- Coordinating the various teams Development and testing teams for any configuration changes.
- Used clear case configuration management system for version control.
- Extensively Used Java Collection Classes like Array List, Hash Map etc
- Programming using core java language.
- Developed User Interface using JSP, HTML, and CSS.
- Worked in creating stateless session beans to contact oracle database.
- User input validations done with Java Script.
- Developed Servlets for generating dynamic html pages.
- Support and Bug fixing.
- Developed Java classes/beans to communicate with Oracle database using JDBC.
- Created stored procedures, triggers, queries and PL/SQL statements to interact with the database.
- Involved in designing and implementation of application flow.
- Involved in Developing UI screens in Administrator module.
- Developed Servlets and JSP pages for displaying both dynamic and static pages using HTML and CSS.
- Developed Action and Form Bean classes to retrieve data and process server side validations.
- Created JDBC stored procedures, triggers, queries and PL/SQL statements to interact with the database.
- Involved in implementing Internationalization for supporting different country languages using Unicode formats.
- Involved in Code Reviews to make sure best coding standards and java best practices are used before placing the code in version control.
Environment: Java 1.4, Servlets, JSP, Struts, EJB, Design patterns, HTML, java script, Eclipse IDE, Ant, Clear Case and Web sphere application server (WAS 5).