To secure a position within Computer Science field that will challenge me and allow me to use my programming skills, education and experience to benefit the team that I would work with and allow me to learn and advance in my future career.
Apache Spark 2.2.0, Hadoop, Amazon AWS, Oozie, Java, Android Studio 2.2, Joomla, Matlab, JSP, HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL Server, MySql, Linux, Windows,Excel, C, C++, VB6, DBA,vcloud,InfluxDb,Grafana
Software Engineer Intern
- I built metrics collection mechanism to collect both cluster level and application level metrics from all the project inside CDP.
- Implemented framework in spark application to collect metrics
- All the collected metrics are aggregated in to single InfluxDB time series database
- Built dashboards using Grafana to provide single pane of view to visualize metrics collected from ingest layer to analytics layer
- Web site development using Content Management tool Joomla, Java Programming and MySQL.
- Understanding job description, sourcing profiles which matches skill set mentioned in job description, and arranging interviews.
- Worked on various skill sets.
- Worked for product based IT companies like Symantec, Google, Adobe, Amagi, Flipkart by helping them source candidates for roles such as SDET,Quality Assurance,Build and Release Engineer positions.
- Subjects handled were C, Core Java and Networking.
- Classes handled for first semester and last semester B. Tech students.
Trainee Software Engineer
- Office Automation is an in - house application developed to automate daily jobs in various departments of HOC using VB 6 and MS SQL Server 2007.
- This has various modules like accounts, purchase, stock, inventory etc.
- Various reports are generated on a weekly basis and as per user request.
Technology: Java, Hadoop, Amazon AWS, Oozie