- Full Stack Developer with 8+ years of software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in designing and developing Web based Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies like JSPs, Servlets, EJB, spring, and Hibernate.
- Hands on experience in implementing various Design patterns including Business Delegates, Data Access Object, Model View Controller, Session facade, Singleton etc.
- Good understanding of Core JAVA components, such as: Concurrency, Persistency, multi-threading.
- Implemented different modules in Spring Framework like MVC, JDBC, ORM, BOOT and Transaction Management.
- Experience in developing Restful web services and SOAP using JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, WSDL
- Hands on experience in developing Java and J2EE applications using IDE’s Eclipse 3.x.
- Experience in deployment of the J2EE applications on Apache, Tomcat and JBOSS.
- Expertise in configuring the Spring 4.0, 3.x Application Context with dependency injection and working on various spring modules (Spring MVC) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Understanding of relational database concepts, and experience in query construction using SQL.
- Utilized Rabbit MQ as the messaging middleware Experience.
- Using NoSQL Database like MONGO DB.
- Experience in working with DROOLS Rules Engine.
- Experience in testing (making test cases using Selenium) and build tools Ant and Maven.
- Experience in working with the Databases environments Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experienced in developing applications using Spring boot and with various modules in Spring framework like core, data, web, AOP etc.
- Implemented Test Driven (TDD) Design to build testable, and maintainable application.
- Knowledge on Node JS, Angular JS, React JS, Knock out JS.
- Developed applications and deployed them on a cloud platform like AWS.
- Actively involved in using business process management tools like Activiti BPM.
- Coordinated with ETL Team to implement ETL procedures for new project.
- Knowledge of Agile software development and Web Services.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills, excellent team player, proactive and result driven.
Languages: Java and J2EE, C/C++.
Development Approach: Waterfall and Agile
Design Patterns: Core J2EE patterns (MVC, Value Object, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton, and Business Delegates)
Testing & Continuous Integration Tools: Selenium and Test Driven Development (TDD),Jenkins
Ide: Eclipse, My Eclipse 6.0 and Net Beans IDE
Web service protocols: SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI
Version Controls: CVS, SVN, GIT, AWS.
Frameworks: Spring 4.0,3.x, JSF, Node JS and Hibernate, Bootstrap
Design Technologies: OOAD and UML
Architecture: Service Oriented Architecture, TOGAF
Build Tools: Ant and Maven
Database: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server and MySQL, MONGO
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET and FTP
Operating Systems: All Version of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX
Logging Tool: Log4J
Confidential, Oaks, PA
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Designed and developed application based on Spring 4.0 MVC design pattern.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Involved in development of Web Services using JAX-WS.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using spring 4.0-Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring 4.0 JMS.
- Used JMS Template to publish and Message Driven Bean (MDB) to subscribe from the JMS provider.
- Used JPA (Java Persistence API) along with Hibernate framework for implementing Test Classes.
- Used Advanced DOJO library for building the pages such as grids.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS.
- Created Connection Pools in WebSphere and configured as needed.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Front-end is designed by using HTML5, CSS3, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax, DOJO, Node JS, and EXT JS.
- Involved in developing the CSS sheets for the UI Components.
- Persistence layer was implemented using Hibernate Framework and JPA.
- Developed various EJB components to fulfill the business functionality.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user and used entity beans to retrieve and update customer information.
- Used Apache Axis for consuming SOAP Web Services with CXF web services using JAX-WS.
- Worked on developing Restful web services using Spring Boot.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
- Used AJAX to get the dynamic behavior of the screens.
- Used XML with SAX parser to transfer data between applications.
- Implemented Test Driven (TDD) Design to build testable, and maintainable application.
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, Session Facade, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator in the project extensively which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, Prepared statement and used API.
- Used Maven dependencies during implementing CXF web services.
- Wrote rules directly in the Drools Rule Language (DRL), and decision table.
- Designed "Submission Service" API, a restful based service API to be used by our sales team.
- Wrote scripts to create tables, views, indexes and synonyms required meeting developer needs.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Jenkins with maven for Build and Deployment.
- Used Sonar for maintaining the code quality and JUnit code coverage.
- Developed automated front-end tests using Selenium with Java.
- Created Unit, Acceptance and Integration Test Documents and Code Review Documents.
- Used WebSphere Application Server deploying various components of application.
Confidential, Germantown, MD
- Involved in gathering and analyzing user requirements.
- Used agile development methodology for the project.
- Used Struts, a rapid application development tool to improve project speed.
- Used JPA, Angular JS, and JSP Tag Libraries in the development of different user interfaces.
- Developed automation tools using java and dojo in front-end for reports.
- Used Angular JS for development of static web pages for user-friendly interfaces.
- Implemented ORM mapping using Hibernate.
- Implemented SOA architecture developing web services based on REST using JAX-RS with Maven dependencies.
- Developed Backend Spring services and spring data access layer using Spring Boot and Mongo DB.
- Developed web.xml configuration files in the application.
- Used cloud platform AWS-SNS to deliver push messages to applications.
- Created, Listed, Deleted and Purged queues on cloud platform AWS-SQS.
- Used message queuing service provided by cloud platform AWS-SQS.
- Beans are used as persistence layer and are used to interact with the database MONGO DB (No SQL).
- Deal with all phases of test driven (TDD) software development and unit testing various unit testing methods.
- Followed Test driven development (TDD) methodology and wrote test cases for the JUnit platform, providing a 100% code coverage in Sonar Cube.
- Written the Rest Services to get the data from NoSQL - MONGO DB Collections in JSON format.
- Developed and deployed applications on cloud platform.
- Worked in Environment where ETL was used.
- Implemented Transactions and Batch Updates using Spring framework
- Used Mongoose API in order to access the Mongo DB from Node JS.
- Followed TOGAF framework for Architecture development method (ADM)
- Proficient in programming with theJavaMessaging Service (JMS) API.
- Used Java Swing with NetBeans Ide.
- Resolved production support issues meeting SLAs.
- Unit test coverage with JUnit and code coverage using Sonar and code quality management using Crucible.
- Performed CRUD operations with BSON data in NoSQL (MONGO).
- Deployed the .ear file on Apache Tomcat web server.
- Developed Logging Framework Using Log4J.
- Experience in Jenkins integration service for software development.
- Develop user interface to consume Rest web service to perform BPM tasks.
- Used CVS for software configuration management and version control.
- Participated in code reviews and weekly meetings.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Jawa Swing, XML, C++, Cloud platform, ETL, Netbeans, Mongoose API, AWS, SQS,SNS, Node JS, TOGAF, Rabbit MQ, Jenkins, Hibernate 3.0, Spring Boot, DOJO, Sonar, Apache Tomcat, Log4j, CVS, MONGO DB.
- Involved in designing of the application using UML (Unified Modeling Language).
- Created one-to-one mapping for procurement module and developed corresponding classes and interfaces in Java.
- Implemented various Design Patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, data transfer object (DTO).
- Created automation tools using PL/SQL.
- Performed unit testing using Cucumber and monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Worked on Oracle Web Logic server.
- Worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- TOGAF architecture is used for designing and implementing enterprise architecture.
- Helped Quality Control Team in preparing Test Scripts, which involved writing test cases and documentation.
Environment: Core Java, Java Swing, Java Collections and Exceptions, TOGAF, Eclipse, Oracle Web Logic, PL/SQL, Windows.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Deployment.
- Responsible for the design and development of the application framework.
- Created workflow according to Spring MVC architecture.
- Developed code, system design and test/QA plans for projects.
- Implemented the workflow using J2EE and core Java.
- Designed and developed GWT applications sorting, paginations, and navigation standard and applied best practice.
- Developed Code and participated in testing using cucumber
- Preparing detailed test plans, acceptance criteria and test scenarios for each project.
- Designed the system to enable Java and C/C++ interaction.
- Implemented business logic First Come First Serve (FCFS), Shortest Job First (SJF), Priority SJF and Round Robin algorithms using C and C++.
- Reported Daily about the team progress to the Project Manager and Team Lead.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE 1.3, C/C++, 1.2, GWT, Servlets 2.3, Web Logic 7.0, MVC Design Pattern, Eclipse 2.1, Log4j and Junit.