- 7 years of Professional Experience in developing Java and J2EE applications.
- Experience includes application development in Java (client/server),J2EE applications like JSP, Servlet, JDBC, spring, Hibernate and Web Services(REStful/SOAP)..
- Experience in open Source Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Expert in developing core Java concepts such as Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception handling etc..
- Good Understanding of Design Patterns like Singleton, MVC, DAO, Factory
- Having good knowledge of Oracle as Database, MySQL and excellent in writing the SQL queries
- Experience in different Spring modules like Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC.
- Experience in developing applications based on Spring Web - MVC using the design patterns like Handler-Mappings, View-Helper and using View Resolvers for sending the response to the client in the form of Web-pages.
- Having hands on experience in deploying web and J2EE enterprise applications on Apache Tomcat and JBoss application servers.
- Controlled complex page navigations using Spring Web-flow by configuring the transitions and state changes in XML files and the corresponding beans in the Spring configuration file.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, RPC.
- Competence in using Java IDEs like Eclipse, for developing Dynamic Web Applications.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work fast paced, challenging environment with excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical ability, communication skills, writing skills, highly organized to meet the deadlines and ability to grasp and adapt to the rising technologies.
Languages: Core java,J2ee,C,C++,Pl/SQL
Frameworks: SOAP,WSDL,JAX-RS,JAX-WS,Spring JDBC,Spring MVC,Hiberante,Maven.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web sphere, Web logic
XML technologies: HTML,XHTML,CSS,XML
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring - Security Oauth-2.0.
- Used Spring Core Container module to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual code for injecting the dependencies into the objects
- Developed and deployed Spring AOP module to implement the crosscutting concerns like logging, security, Declarative Transaction Management
- Used Spring MVC framework to push messages on to client's browser page.
- Configured Hibernate mapping files and Hibernate configuration files to connect and query the database.
- Implemented inline validations using JQuery plugin to make the app more users friendly.
- Written automation scripts usingJavaand web driver and implementing automation scripts.
- Used JUnit framework to develop and execute the unit test cases.
- Developed JSPs for user interfaces to interact with business layer. Developed Servlets to communicate with the other components.
- Used J2EE web-services to get geographic data (city, country etc.) and EJBs for credit card validation etc.
- Configured Hibernate and class definition XML to provide access to corresponding tables in database.
- Implementation using Spring Framework along with POJO (Plain Old Java Objects) for achieving middle-ware service delivery.
- Involved in creation and deployment of Enterprise Application.
- Played a significant role in integrating the UI with backend service used spring, Hibernate. Java and SQL.
- Designing the front-end component, developing server-side code, testing and implementation.
- Developed J2EE modules using XMI, SPRING MVC and CORE JAVA.
- Worked on the Hibernate ORM Framework. Written several HQL named queries for. automation of tests. Also, worked closely with the testing team to run the test cases and also to do negative testing.
- Used JBOSS 7 and Web Sphere to deploy the application.
- Wrote Customized Ant Scripts for Deploying Applications.
- Actively involved in doing code reviews, code re-factoring, Security audits, Performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Involved in implementing TDD functionality of extreme programming in software development life cycle.
- Managing the build of the project using MAVEN.
- Written Stored Procedures and Named Queries.
- Involved with the QA team in testing the test modules with JUnit and to understand the loopholes.
- Analyze the functional specifications provided by the clients and identify any functional gaps in the given requirements.
- Provide Support in terms of making code changes to the applications to resolve issues raised by Business users and ensure it meets standards.
- Java-based logging & debugging.
- Analyzed the requirements, worked on the Design, Build and test phases of the project.
- Technical responsibilities included high - level architecture and rapid development.
- Design architecture following J2EE MVC framework.
- Involved in the development and testing of the total application.
- Created the Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams while using UML.
- Implemented appropriate design pattern at each layer.
- Implemented Database access through JDBC at Server end with Oracle as backend.
- Wrote SQL Scripts, Stored procedures and SQL Loader to load reference data.
- Database tables and Query designed in SQL Developer.
- Build and deployed war file in IBM WebSphere application server.
- Developed data capture templates and presentation templates in Interwoven Teamsite tool.
- Developed workflow in Teamsite for file upload.
- Played administrator role for Teamsite content center.
- Coding using HTML pages, Servlets and JSP s
- Used J2EE design patterns and Data Access Object (DAO) for the business tier and integration Tier layer of the project
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query statements and advanced prepared statement
- Worked on the implementation of CMS and publishing of the content using Interwoven TeamSite 6.5