- Around 8 years of experience in design and development of enterprise and web based applications using Core Java, J2EE technologies.
- Extensively worked in Core Java and object oriented design with strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading and Exception handling.
- Strong Experience in OO Analysis and Design and Performance Tuning.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications with open source frameworks like spring, JSF, Struts.
- Expertise in implementing O/R mapping tools like Hibernate, JPA (TOP - LINK) .
- Strong working experience in development and deployment of Java/J2EE web components using Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Experienced implementing Web Services and consuming SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS.
- Extensive work experience with RDBMS like Oracle 9i/10g, MYSQL, MS SQL Server and developed SQL scripts and PL/SQL Stored Procedures
- Experience using testing frameworks such as Junit, SELENIUM.
- Architecture visualization, problem analysis and resolution
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
Languages: C, C++, JavaJava APIs: J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JPA, HTML5, CSS3 JSTL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC, JDBC, RMI, JNDI, JMS, JAXB, Junit, AWT, Swing.
Frameworks: Struts, spring, JSF, Hibernate, JPA, Apache CXF.
Database: Oracle 8/8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL, SQL SERVER.
RDBMS Query tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, and DbVisualiser.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic.
J2EE Design Patterns: Front Controller, Composite View, Business Delegate, Session Façade, DAO, Command Pattern, Singleton pattern, Service Locator, Factory Pattern, DAO, SOA, MVC.
Confidential, Oakland, Ca
- Interacted with business analysts to study the requirements and design interfaces for the various use cases.
- Responsible for developing and modifying the existing service layer based on the business requirements. implemented the view layer using JSP, Business layer usingSpring 3.0, and persistent layer using DAO andHibernate 3.2. developed the necessary front end user interfaces in JSPs, HTML, Java Script, CSS that will be integrated usingSpring MVCFramework. worked on Spring Rest web service implementation.
- Developed Form Beans/ JavaBeans, Spring Controller Classes and configured with the correspondingJSPpages in spring-config.xml file.
- DevelopedHTMLandJSP pagesfor user interaction and data presentation.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate Framework.
- Participated in codingSpring AOPcomponents for the Transactional Model to handle many requests. Involved in writing JSP and Servlet components. Used spring’s Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Implementation of Thread pool and locks for concurrency management.
- UsedSpring CoreAnnotations for Dependency Injection. created the Hibernate mapping and properties files using spring modules like MVC, Web and ORM. Used Hibernate template to integrateSpring DAObusiness objects with respective tables from the database.
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database.
- Wrote HBM Files for mapping Java objects to tables in relational database and updated it as required.
- Created tables, stored procedures inSQLfor data manipulation and retrieval, Database Modification using SQL,PL/SQL, Stored procedures, triggers, Views inOracle 9i.
- Created XML schema documents based on the requirements and usedJAXBfor marshalling and unmarshalling of the XML documents. implemented various standardJ2EE design patterns(Singleton, Factory, Data Access Object, MVC, Front Controller)
- UsedWeb logic Server8.2 for deploying the application.
- UsedMAVENfor project management and build automation.
- Used Subversion as a version control for implementing the application. controlled the log information by using frameworkLog4j.
- Performed Unit Testing UsingJUnit.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Web logic 8.2, Eclipse, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.2, Spring Core, Spring Rest, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, JSP, JAXB, HTML, CSS, Java Script, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Maven, SVN, Junit, Log4j.
- Involved in Life Cycle Development of Point of Sale system UsingJavaandJ2EEframework.
- Implemented various OOP concepts and design patterns such as IOC(DI), Singleton, Factory, DAO, Prototype
- ImplementedSpring MVCfor designing and implementing the UI Layer for the application.
- Worked onSpring Batchfor Asynchronous processing transactions.
- Involved in writing Spring Validator Classes for validating the input data.
- Established efficient exception handling and logging usingSpring AOP.
- Involved in developingRESTFulWeb Services, deployment configuration and testing usingJersey.
- DevelopedHTMLandJSPpages for user interaction and data presentation..
- Worked on persistence layer using ORM tool Hibernate withMySQLDatabase.
- Developed Hibernatewith Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database
- Involved in fixing production defects.
- Configured ApacheHTTPServer andApache Tomcat Server.
- UtilizedGitHubversion controlling and committing the code to central repository.
- Involved in updating database schemas usingMySQLdatabase.
- Performed various DDL, DML operations on MySQL database using SQL queries.
- UsedJDBCfor database connectivity to MySQL.
- Involved in Unit Testing.DevelopedJUnittest cases for unit testing and used various mock up frameworks like Mockit, Rest Client UI.
- Logging information usinglog4j.
- UsedJirafor defect tracking
- Promptly escalate any issues, which effects product delivery and quality to reporting manager.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring 3.5, Spring Batch 2.2.5, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Hibernate 4.2, MySQL, SQL, RESTful web services, Apache Tomcat, Log4j, JDBC, JUnit 4, Maven, Jira, HTML, JSP, Jersey
- Participated in the documentation and design phases of Software Development life cycle.
- Involved in Web/mobile applications developer for Confidential Internal projects.
- Developed Android applications usingAndroid SDKandAndroid ADTfor Eclipse IDE
- Developed web services usingRESTweb servicesfor inter application communication and data migration.
- DevelopedMYSQLfunctions and procedures for data persistence and retrieval.
- Worked on bug fixes and improved application performance.
- Extensively writtenJavacode to developJ2EEapplication for providing online medical services.
- AdoptedStruts 1.xframework for developingMVCbased web application.
- Designed the user interface usingHTMLandCSS
- ImplementedHibernateORM for database configuration and data persistence and retrieval.
- UtilizedMySQLfor medical records and patient data storage.
- PracticedAgilemethodology throughout the project development cycle.
- DevelopedJUnittest cases for testing the reliability and performance of the application.
Environment: Java, Android, J2EE, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, SQL, Struts 1.x, Hibernate, RESTful, OOD, HTML, CSS, MVC, Agile, JUnit
- Created Servlets for the application.
- Involved in creating theSQLandPL/SQLqueries and procedures. processing new Work Orders.
- Involved in interaction with the client fordesigning of Functional Specification Document
- Constructing code.
Environment: Core Java, JSP, Oracle 9i, Tomcat