- Hands - on experience in UNIX Shell scripting program and continuous integration tool Jenkins
- 6 Years of experience in the development of web and client/server applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Having experience in Finance, Banking, Retail and Insurance sectors.
- Exposure to full Software Development Life Cycle, Feasibility study, Business Requirement analysis and Specification, Design and Specification, Coding and module testing, Agile(Scrum), Integration and System testing, Delivery and Maintenance and Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Solid experience working in servers like Web Sphere, Web logic, Eclipse,JBoss, Tomcat and build using ANT and solid experience working with IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ, IBM RAD(Rational application developer), NetBeans, and comfortable working indifferent operating systems like Windows 7, Solaris/Linux/Unix.
- Experience in code review process, automatic coding standards implementation as part of version control process and security scan process.
- Proficient in development and implementation of Test Plans, Test Design, Test Cases.
- Experienced using the automated testing tools like monkey talk, Sikuli and Selenium
- Experience in design, development of SQL and PL/SQL programming, including effective use of Oracle stored procedures using tools like PL/SQL Developer, NoSQL and Toad
- Strong Experience in developing the application using frameworks like Struts, Hibernate and Spring frameworks
- Strong Technical & Analytical Skills,willing to share, investigate, learn,work hard, and thinks from a user perspective and to work in cutting edge technology withstrong relationships with colleagues, clients and vendors in functional and technical areas, proactive and open-minded.
Programming Skills: UNIX, C, RPG/400, Java1.6, J2EE, Swing, JSP 2.0, Servlet, EJB, JDBC,JAAS and Web Services, SOAP, WSDL 1.0, and JAX-POperating Systems Windows 7/Vista/2000/NT/XP/95/98, Linux, UNIX Design Tools & Tech RUP, SOA, Rational for UML, MS Vision 2007. Development Tools IBM RAD 6, Eclipse IDE 2.1, NetBeans 3.5, Toad, NoSQL, SQL Query analyzer (SQA). Web Servers Web Sphere 8.0, Web logic 8.0, JBoss 6.X, Tomcat 6.X
Application frameworks: MVC,Spring ORM, Hibernate 3.5, Struts 1.2, Jakarta Validator
Versioning systems: CVS, VSS, Subversion (SVN)
CRM: Siebel 7.0.3 Configuration, Workflow manager, Business Services, ScriptingTelecom & Protocols HTTP, FTP, SOAP.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Designed a single page web application using AngularJS, HTML, XML to represent data pertaining to individual representatives of large financial firms.
- Optimized search query results to distinguish between active vs inactive firms, offices and representatives.
- Implemented server-side filtering for querying representatives within the firm page.
- Performed unit testing of various modules inside the web application using Jasmine.
- Improved login time of the application by 15x factor by optimizing Greenplum / SQL database calls.
- Efficiently organized Agile environment experience.
- Used JSP and Struts based tag libraries. Validation of Data was done by integrating Validator Frame work with Struts.
- Created Action Classes which route requests to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and service the request.
- In the flow of the project some of the design patterns like MVC, DAO, DTO, Session façade, Business Delegate, Service locators were extensively used, which facilitated clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Developed various EJB components to implement the business modules like Claim Processing. Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user.
- Used OR Mapping Hibernate Framework to persist Java Objects into the database
- Used Web Service concepts such as XML, WSDL, UDDI and SOAP with SAX parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Refactored existing project to make it more RESTful and thread-safe.
- Involved in using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application using WSAD.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Developed and Executed Test Plan, Test Scripts and Test Cases for the application based on the requirements. Interacted with developers and team members for verification and validation aspects.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Responsible for doing requirements analysis and design High level and low level Technical documents.
- Practiced and evangelized agile development approaches.
Java/Web Services Developer
- Responsible for developing the cash balance application, analyzing the requirements and developed Struts Actions classes to manage cash balance plans and provide benefit estimation, balance history and generate benefit statements for the customers of Citi Street.
- Developed the front end user interfaces using Struts tags, JSP and HTML5 and wrote SQL queries.
- Responsible for converting Axis and JAX-RPC based web service to JAX-WS based web service and developed the ANT and Maven build scripts to parse the WSDL files and generate the Java Classes.
- Modified the Java classes to eliminate the EJB interface with the web service method generated using JAX-WS.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Created a light front-end framework against the JSON API for their service request portal using Bootstrap
- Performed unit testing by writing test cases using JUnit and integrated and deployed the code to the production environment.
- Facilitated agile development process in the company including requirements and design processes
- Involved in business research, understanding the functional requirements, development and provided production support.