- Highly skilled, innovative and versatile Software Developer and Information Technology Professional with track record of success and 4 years of experience utilizing skills in hands - on web and desktop programming to meet and exceed client requirements.
- Exceptional talent and enthusiasm for requirement analysis, systems and database design, coding, testing, deployment, integration and customization utilizing latest technologies. Proven ability to contribute to full project development life cycle. Well-versed in optimizing and enhancing software to provide new features and improve performance.
- Committed to positive team collaboration and communication resulting in outstanding finished products.
Languages: Java/J2EE, Scala
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JSF, Angular, ExpressJs, Swing, JavaFX
Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQL, MS Access, MongoDB
Design Patterns: Abstract Factory, Proxy, Façade, Adapter, Visitor, Observer, Iterator
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM)
Tools: NetBeans, Eclipse, STS, Apache/Tomcat, Glassfish, VisualStudio, GitHubSVN, StarUML, Junit, Mockito.
Platforms: Linux (Ubuntu), Windows, Mac OS
Big Data: Hadoop, Hive, Scala, Spark, Pig, Matlab
Software Developer (Java/J2EE)
- Designed framework to support operations of varied financial, public and private institutions including credit unions, banks and libraries.
- Analyzed common features of diverse institutions and integrated them into reusable code, which served as basic framework dat was tan customized with clients’ required functions to complete applications.
- Used Spring, Hibernate and MySQL
- Participated in Agile daily Scrum and worked with product owner to prioritize stories
- Used Spring to implement the REST service, Spring Security for authorization using Tokens, and Hibernate/JPA as persistence layer
- Tested the modules using JUnit and Mockito
- Used Maven to build the modules, Jenkins and Git as code repository.
- Promoted the code to Testing environment and worked with QA to ensure code quality