- Over 8+ years of professional experience in IT Industry involving in various phases of Software development including system analysis, design, development, testing, implementation of web based applications using JEE architecture.
- Expertise in implementing applications with Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern using Struts frames work and Spring MVC.
- Experience in Java, J2EE technologies, SERVLETS, JSP, JMS, JDBC, JNDI and JavaBeans.
- Experience in Apache Struts Framework and Tiles Framework.
- Excellent knowledge and implementation of Spring, JSF and Hibernate.
- Having hands on experience on web & application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Proficient in implementing various Java/J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, DAO.
- Hands on experience using ANT, MAVEN build tools as well as version control using SVN/Subversion, CVS and Clear Case.
- Good working knowledge on NOSQL databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Expertise in modern frameworks such as AngularJS, BackboneJS, NodeJS and Good analysis on EXTJS, ReactJS.
- Experience in configuring and deploying java web applications (WAR and EAR) on Web logic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Hands on experience in using Agile Development Methodologies and Test Driven Development
- Expertise in Oracle, MySQL and DB2 Databases.
- Excellent knowledge in JIRA and Quality Case(QC) tools
- Extensive experience in Oracle (8i/9i/10g) SQL, PL/SQL, Database Design, JDBC Programming.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries including Joins, Stored procedures and Views.
- Specialization in the area of Unit & System Level Integration Testing.
- Proficient in building REST services using JAX-RS specification and JERSEY framework.
- Proficient in using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) for building n-tier architecture systems with hands on development expertise in front-end UI layer, application layer including middleware and core business frameworks and back-end database layer integration.
- Extensive work experience on Windows and UNIX.
- Quick Learner, Highly motivated team player with zeal to learn new technologies and always believes in giving the best of efforts in challenging environments.
- Able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, exceptional follow through and organizational abilities and finally, last but not least, a positive team work attitude.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Core Java, Java EE
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, DHTML, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring, Stripes, Hibernate, Ibatis, Java Swings, Ajax, DOJO, Apache Shiro.
Databases: Oracle 10g, MySQL, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista, Unix.
Java Technologies: Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, JSF, JBoss.
Design Tools and IDE’s: Netbeans, Eclipse, My Eclipse
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, BEA Weblogic, JBoss Application Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server, JProbe
Open Source Technologies: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Ant, Maven, Stripes, Ibatis
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java / UI Developer
- Followed Test-Driven Development with Agile methodology and involved in all the business meetings and status update meetings as a part of SCRUM.
- Developed modern MVC Architecture using BackboneJS frame work and designed single page applications(SPA)
- Chaining up all Models, Events, Views, Templates, and Collections for creating the JS application.
- Implemented operations using JQuery, Java Script, Underscore and Require for organizing the framework.
- Associating, handling and rendering the HTML elements using view objects either directly or via some templating engine.
- Configured with Backbone.emulateHTTP whenever the webserver is not supported with HTTP approach.
- Implemented CSS aesthetics for awesome graphics and tiles and SASS for importing files by using single HTTP request for all files
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NOSQL) database.
- Designed the front-end screens using JSP, Servlets, HTML and Java Script. Developed application using Spring framework.
- Developed, implemented and maintained an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience using XML data, XSLT templates and DOJO.
- Linting, compilation, minification is done on task runner GRUNT and managed via NPM and used JEKINS for building continuous integration.
- Performed testing by JUNIT testing and automated web browsers across multiple platforms by using Selenium
- Involved in the JProbe memory allocation issues. Developed JSP’s for presentation layer and used Java Script for validations.
- Modified text, art are done by tinymce plugins for text editing and Worked with web services API integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Involved in making visibility of communication between components by service agents and portability of components using RESTful web services.
- Enabled intermediate processing by constraining messages,reduces the complexity of connector semantics, improves the effectiveness of performance tuning by using REST.
- Developed modules that integrate with web services that provide global information support such as customer and account management.
- Worked on GIT as version controlling tool and configuring Source tree GUI tool for git repositories
- Participated in the application architecture development tools for web solutions that fulfill the business requirements of the project.
- Involved in troubleshoot technical issues, conduct code reviews, and enforce best practices and department development policies.
Environment: Backbone JS, Weblogic, Sass, Bootstraps, JSP, Servlets, HTML Java Script, Agile SCRUM methodology, JIRA, selenium automation, JUNIT testing, MongodB
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java / UI Developer (Full Stack)
- Extensively involved in the development of the customer module, which involved multithreading and GUI for this product.
- Designed properties file that has been used by many services and written code to read this properties file.
- Developed AngularJS framework based on expressions, directives, controllers, and filters.
- Implemented angular applications, animations, w3c for developing web applications.
- Worked on dependency injection mechanism for relieving the component from locating dependency and makes the dependencies configurable with those components.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, and CSS Border.
- Designed inbuilt services $http, $route, $window, $location which are responsible for making AJAX calls and for evaluating routing information.
- Development front-end content using JSP, Servlets, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, HTML. Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO’s to access data from database
- Developed web services that provides real-time quotes. This service has two interfaces: SOAP and REST with XML & JSON data exchange.
- Maintained current and previous of files such as source code, web pages, documentation etc. by using SVN as version controlling tool.
- Used Spring JDBC Template and implemented DAO Design Pattern to connect and retrieving data.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Involved in writing HQL queries for implementing the persistence through Hibernate.
- Handling of large amounts of data across many commodity servers is done by using Cassandra (NoSQL database) and also used oracle database whenever needed.
- Responsible for interacting client server and cacheable communications and involving in request headers, query string parameters using REST API web service.
- Supported large numbers of components and interactions among components for increasing scalability using web services.
- Responsible for developing Hibernate configuration file to configure the data base drivers, connection pooling, session management and mapping files to map to database tables.
- Developed Session Beans, Entity Beans for necessary transactions using EJB specifications.
- Designed EJB’s like Stateful Session Beans for the Session Facade design pattern and used Message Driven Beans (MDB) as a listener for JMS messages.
- Communication to Capacity Analysis system using JMS messaging system through MQ Series.
- Supported for transitive dependency management without the need for remote repositories by working with GRADLE supporting tool
- Involved in implementing TDD functionality and agile methodology having Scrum meetings and two week sprints of extreme programming in software development life cycle.
- Used Web Sphere Application for deploying various components of application. Involved in UML Modeling feature in IBM Rational Software architecture (RSA).
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Developed web applications using the Struts web framework that extends the Java Servlet API and employs a Model, View, Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Maintained user data with a StrutsAction Formbean, and implement forwarding logic using a StrutsActionobject and also implemented validations.
- Provided support to POJO based actions, Validation Support, AJAX Support, Integration support to various frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, Tiles etc. by using Struts.
- Configured to have different error pages for different exceptions and handling them easily by the use of the exception interceptor and maintained perfect exception handling.
- Implemented the Spring Dependency injection in the project for the business logic. Integrated the Stripes framework and the Spring framework together.
- Developed the application using the Stripes framework. Was part of developing the most of the action bean classes
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Ibatis, developed POJO’s mapped to the relational tables in database using Ibatis mapping files and Was part of the team in upgrading the Ibatis to MyBatis in the project
- Supported in achieving the features lazy loading, join fetching, caching, runtime code generation, and inheritance by using Ibatis and developed logic for packaging the SQL statements in XML configuration files.
- Used JUnit for testing and check API performance. Used Ibatis to automate the mapping between the SQL Databases and the Java Objects.
- Rendering the web pages, executing java Servlets, involving in deploying and testing the application using Apache Tomcat server.
- Developing application using Spring MVC, Dependency Injection to improve usability and flexibility.
- Implemented JSecurity security framework for authentication, access control and session management in the project. Later updated to the Apache Shiro.
- Performing quality checks on code and make sure to meet quality standards and preparing deployment instruction documents for testing and production environments.
- Utilized Log4J logging API for debugging and monitoring purposes and Worked on CVS tool for check in and committing purposes
- Daily Scrum meetings stand up calls with the client to discuss the work status and iterations of the project.
- Developed Junit test cases for test coverage of the application and ANT for building integration of the application by performing Unit-Level testingand Integration testing.
- Coordinated with the QA team during the process of making the code move to the staging server and testing the application for the several test cases and defect testing.
Environment: Spring MVC, JDBC, JSP, Java Script, CSS, HTML, AJAX, Log4J, Scrum, Junit, Apache tomcat, DAO Design pattern, CVS, ANT
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Responsible for requirements gathering, application development, coordinating with US teams, release and maintenance.
- Responsible for code migrations and involved in all testing phases. This project has implemented with GE Internal Framework.
- Developed user interface (UI) framework for Java web applications by using java server faces (JSF).
- Created JSF managed bean to handle request data, wire the managed bean to the application's web pages, and converted the web pages into Facelets template files.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated it with the JSF Framework and JDBC.
- Enabled implementation of custom components and wiring client side event to server side application code
- Involved in design and implementation of the interfaces. Project scheduling and project tracking.
- Responsible for improving the performance of the application. Implementation of Connection Pooling.
- Consumed Web services for retrieving the revenue analysis data and Development of server side programming using Servlets, JSP
- Implementations are done using Glass fish application server and Used SVN as version controlling tool
- Involved in the Data Access Object layer for storing, updating and loading the data using Hibernate.
- Involved in using Maven for maintaining perfect external dependencies and building continuous integration.
- Developed Stored Procedures using PL/SQL, DDL & DML statements, functions, triggers while interacting with Databases
- Responsible for fetching of data needed from oracle and MySQL databases.
- Responsible for JUNIT unit testing and integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests.