- Hands on experience in developing responsive and adaptive websites using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Sound knowledge in developing applications using Core Java, J2EE technologies.
- Extensive working experience on OOPS, core java, JSP, Servlets, jQuery, Ajax, JDBC, HTML, XML, MVC, RDBMS.
- Well acquainted in applying design patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Service Locator, DAO and Session Facade.
- Good exposure on Application and Web servers like Oracle BEA WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP. Good hands on experience in customizing web server configuration files.
- Strong database development skills using Database Servers like Oracle 8/8i/9i/10g, MySQL, MS-Access and hands on experience with SQL, PL/SQL. Extensive experience of backend database programming in oracle environment using PL/SQL with tools such as TOAD & SQLPLUS.
- Adept in OOAD Techniques developing UML Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Very good working knowledge on fine tuning the scripts to improve web rendering, debugging & testing the code.
- Well versed in Software Development with involvement in all phases of SDLC.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing strong analytical, problem solving and communicational skills.
- Experience in using various IDE’s like Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Eclipse, and Adobe Photoshop.
Tools: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Plunker, Flash, Corel Draw, Notepad++, TextEditor, Microsoft Visio, MS office, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Flash CS6, Site Catalyst
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, WINDOWS-2000, 98, XP, Vista, UNIX, Linux, Windows 7, Mac
Skills: User Interface Design, Web Development, Front End Development, Responsive Design, Web-Redesign
Confidential, Roseland, NJ
Java UI developer
- Participated in client meetings to finalize and design wireframes using tools like MS Visio and Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Developed various web module screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Designed new models with an Object Oriented approach using Angular JS and jQuery libraries. Developed Services and Factories for common functionalities like fetching data from Restful API calls and some common business logic to handle customer login.
- Paired with team to create custom directives to reuse and maintain consistency in the UI components used across the web application.
- Development of Servlet Filters for all incoming requests to perform request validations.
- Worked with senior team members in defining the development norms to be followed among all the developers for writing Controllers, routing logic and Model objects.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulation using native JS and jQuery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Coded JS for page functionality and Pop up Screens.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Participated in fixing bugs related with web services using Core JAVA.
- Used tools like WAVE and followed WCAG guidelines for making the website ADA (American Disability Act) compatible to get user acceptance.
- Implemented single page apps by using backbone views and routes to take the user to various views.
- Developed the users’ application by editing and updating using MVC pattern in Angular.
- Used UI based features like geolocation in JS to display the exact location where the POS transaction was performed.
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support for over 2+ projects.
- Participated in Poker estimation of the Backlog items and Iteration objectives.
- Involved in Business Analysis and developed Use cases/User Stories to capture the business functionality for the Iteration objectives.
- Participated in Iteration Assessment and Retrospectives.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
Confidential, Old Tappan, NJ
- Worked closely with other senior developers, product managers, system architects, and the QA team to deliver optimal designs and software to meet and exceed expectations.
- Contribute positively to the overall team dynamic, participate in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and other business-development working.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Forwarding the request to SSO server to validate Single Sign On using the servlets for login authentication.
- Performed proof of concept for the implementation of Single Page Application (SPA) pages using Angular JS.
- Creation of responsive web pages using technologies like Bootstrap for mobile based web applications.
- Extensive usage of AJAX for making calls to internal API’s and Google Location API calls to display enhanced transaction detail information.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Created rapid prototypes of interfaces which were used as blueprints for technical development.
- Used Tortoise SVN as version control management tool.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Involved in all SDLC phases: Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Developed cross browser compatible HTML and CSS reusable templates and integrated the UI with the application.
- Participated in bug fixing with QA team, which involved cross browser testing as well as load and performance checking.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Actively used XML (documents and transformations) for creating templates with dynamic data from XML file
- Exception handling implementation for the application.
- Used Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS and fixed the issues for the pages with low traffic and high load time. This directly increased traffic and sales; which decreased maintenance and capital expenditures for department.
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Co-ordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements, analyze and design the business requirements to document and implement.
- Design and development of web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the properties, methods in the Class Modules and also developed web services using HTTP.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Used JS for custom client-side validation and DOM manipulations.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Successfully wrote and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in SQL Server.
- Analyzed and created Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Created required Views, Indexes and Clusters.
- Created database triggers to implement business rules and writing stored procedures.
- Created packages to do complex aggregations on large volume of data and loaded the aggregated data into reporting tables in data marts.
- Wrote UNIX Korn shell scripts to automate the batch process.
- Created migration document and supported the migration of packages and objects to production environment.