- Experienced iPhone Developer with 4 years experience of strong technical background and directing strategic growth projects and daily operations of application development initiatives.
- Strong cross - platform track record and experience in developing mobile and web applications. Strive to provide best experience for users regardless of platform. iPhone Developer with 4+ years experience in Data Analysis, Design Modeling, Cocoa Touch Tools, UIKit, developing Rich User Interface applications, integrating with various Databases and Client-Server applications.
- Experience in iPhone/iPad application development using Objective-C, Cocoa/Cocoa Touch, and UIkit.
- Experience using C++ on multiple platforms for Object Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of various development tools including Xcode, Interface Builder, and Net beans.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ and corresponding libraries with experience of development for several platforms (Linux, Windows).
- Converted assembly language to C++ compiler output.
- Create tables, indexes, String Functions, Outer Joins in SQL
- Experience using MS SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Materialized Views.
- Extensive experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) involved in all stages of development including analysis, specification, design, implementation, testing, deployment of applications and user documentation.
- Experience in Mobile Application Testing.
- Coding, maintenance and enhancement to iPhone Application new IOS 7.
- The app features recorder, camera, audio effect, login/logout web service, notepad, web profile, and loading view.
- Worked oncontextual computingfor iPhone/iOS clients usingiBeacon, also called a BLE (Bluetoothlow energy).
- Experience with repository SVN Tortoise, Github, BitBucket, and Private SVN.
- Connects the Proficiency certificate to my Enterprise Apple Developer Account.
- Expertise in maintaining BlogSpot, Project Inventory, Sharing Documents, Web Form, and Goggle Docs.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding numerous software packages and operating systems.
- Solid management skills, demonstrated proficiency in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize productivity in team environment.
- Strong team building and development skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Expertise in developing implementing organizational initiatives and assuring well organized, result oriented work force.
- Excellent in problem solving, logical, and analytical abilities. Cordial and professional interaction with strong commitment to organizational work ethics, value based decision making.
- Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and excellent team player with strong Analytical, Organization, and Communication skills.
- Familiarity with App Store Deployment Process.
Languages Known: C, C++, Java, Python, Objective - C (Cocoa/Cocoa Touch), Verilog, VHDL, HTML, VB Script, CSS, PHP, Java Script, Perl, Shell Scripting, Assembly Language Programming.
Tools: & API’s: Xcode 5.0/4, Interface Builder, Instruments, Shark, Cool Term, SSH, SVN, CVS, Trac, Google Code. BluetoothSmart Protocols (1.1, 2.1, 4.0)
Operating Systems: WINDOWS NT/98/2000/XP/VISTA/7/8, iOS 4.X, 5.X, 6.X, 7.X 8.X, Mac OS X, LINUX.
Databases: Oracle 11g, Microsoft SQL Server 7.0, MS Access, MySQL
Applications: Cadence Virtuoso, Xilinx, Modelsim, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Microsoft Office, Netbeans, IDLE, Code Blocks, Wireshark, Multisim, Code Composer Studio.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Make PERFORMANCE connect app compatible with iOS 8
- Necessary upgrades required with new architecture settings in Xcode 6.
- Participate in functional & technical discussions with customer.
- Coding, development, integration and unit and regression testings.
- Monitor and improve performance of the app by making necessary code changes including iOS 8 bug fixes.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Participate in functional & technical discussions with customer and map functional requirements to proposed technical implementation.
- Design and recommend application architecture with integration process of various components.
- Coding, development, integration and unit testing.
- Communicate these concepts to team members.
- Used IAR Embedded workbench, BLE stack to handle stick software.
- Drawn Graphs using Core plot frame work.
- Implemented Dynamo DB to maintain huge data.
- Monitor and improve performance of the app by making necessary code changes.
- Call backs exchanged between peripheral & central are handled using Core Bluetooth API.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Creating iOS application using Xcode 5.0
- Created the initial application baseline to support coordination with other team members using Bitbucket, GITHUB
- Created new features for an iPhone application
- Using JSON web services
- Used Storyboard to create the UIView and customized UIButton using images
- Worked heavily with PhoneGap/Cordova Framework
- Implemented the Push Notifications
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in Business Meetings for gathering information, analyzing, designing the application.
- Developed User Interface using UINavigation, UIToolbar, UIPickerView, and UIMapKit.
- Implemented iTunes file sharing; this provides the capability for the user to download files from the device.
- Implemented the Push Notifications, when a job is assigned to a particular employee. Also added local notifications for periodic reminders.
- The XML file parsing with NSXML Parser either compressed or uncompressed based on the requirement, making it easier for the client to update information in the database directly from the application.