- Over 8 years of IT experience in various phases of software development life cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation, Maintenance, Reports, Testing, Production Support and Maintenance of Software Applications in client - server environment, Object Oriented Technology and web based applications.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Analysis and Object Oriented Design.
- Strong programming skills in Java and J2EE technologies.
- Expert level skills in Java, J2EE 1.4(Servlets, JSP, JDBC), Spring and Hibernate Framework, SQL
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with Spring framework and J2EE design patterns.
- Strong working knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming and multi-tier web architecture
- Experience in web / application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, and Tomcat.
- Experience in RDBMS using DB2, PL/SQL and Sybase with tools like Toad.
- Experience in developing Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Experience in full SDLC, including analysis, design and development cycles as well as coordinating testing and performance monitoring.
- Experience in client management, business requirement specification, writing technical documents and architecting solution.
- Good working experience with JSP, Spring Framework, Hibernate Framework.
- Working experience on SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in using IDE‘s like Eclipse and NetBeans, integration with Maven.
- Extensive working experience in all tiers of J2EE n-tier Architecture: Servlets and JSP using the Spring framework in the web tier and EJB in the business tier and JDBC/SQL
- Good working knowledge of Extreme Programming using Agile methodology with iterative and incremental software development
- Extensive experience in writing JUnit Test Cases and capturing Defects
- Strong Testing experience during different stages such as Unit testing, Integration testing and System testing
- Extensive working experience in Telecom, Financial and eCommerce based domains
- Performed role of Quality Assurance role and Code review during the SDLC cycle
- Knowledge on Android, Android SDK and ADT tools
- Experience in working with ADB debugging.
- Proven background of Leading teams in stressful, deadline-oriented environments
Programming Languages: Java 5.0, Unix Shell Scripting, SQL
J2EE components: JSP, Servlets, EJB, Java Beans
Frameworks: Hibernate, Struts, Log4j, ANT, jQuery,Spring Core,JUnit, Hadoop
App Servers/ Middleware: Apache Tomcat 7, IBM WebSphere
IDE/Build Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, TOAD, Maven, Selenium IDE, Flume
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i, IBM DB2, Sybase, Aqua Data Studio
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows, Android OS
Virtualization and Tools: Oracle VirtualBox, Android Debug Bridge, Autosys
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Used Scrum (Agile) as Development methodology
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Developed a Message Driven Bean that uses JMS to manage backend transactions
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle 10g.
- MVC Architecture implementation using Spring Framework
- Developed SQL queries to interact with the Oracle database and used JDBC for connecting to the database
- Preparation of Test cases and executing them on JUnit during the unit testing and system testing phase
- Development of PL/SQL stored procedures
- Integration of all the developed modules
Environment: JAVA 5, J2EE, JSP, Maven,JSTL, Spring Core,Java Script,CSS, AngularJS,JQuery, Hibernate Framework, Web Sphere Application Server 7.0,TOAD, Oracle 9i, Servlets, EJB, XML,Core Java, JUnit, CSS, RESTful Web Services
Confidential, Atlanta GA
Senior Java Programmer
- Identifying the technical areas that contributed to the issues and documenting them.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Responsible for writing detailed design specification document and implementing all business rules as per Design document.
- Wrote JUnit Test Cases.
- Worked on Database batch updates, commits and roll back.
- Design Patterns like Façade, Singleton and Factory Pattern were used.
- Back end coding and development using Java Collections including Set,List,Map, Multithreading,, Struts, Servlet, Action, Action Forms, Java beans, Exception Handling etc.
- Implemented the required functionality using Hibernate for persistence & spring framework.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS-Oracle 10g.
- Hadoop Administration -- installation and configuration of clusters, using Apache and Cloudera; installation and configuration of Flume on Hadoop cluster
- Experienced Confidential streaming data into Apache HBase using Apache Flume
- Used Spring MVC for Model View Controller Framework.
- Used Hibernate for ORM Mapping.
- Achieved Dependency Injection using Spring Framework.
Environment: Core Java1.5, J2EE, JDBC 4, Oracle 11g, JSP 2.1, XML, Servlet 2.5, Tomcat 6, Windows XP, SOAP/Rest WebServices, Spring 3, Hibernate, Eclipse 3.6, Maven, HP Quality Centre, JUnit, JSP, Flume, Hadoop
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Senior Java Programmer
- Involved in understanding the requirement specification from the customer and Design the current module to integrate with the already existing application
- Designed the entire workflow to use Spring Integration framework along with Spring MVC to deliver the requirement
- Converted High Level Design to the Low Level Design
- Developed, implemented and maintained the architecture using Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Created Action classes, Business classes and Utility classes as part of Spring MVC
- Involved in creating mapping classes required for Hibernate Framework
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAOs) and business delegates for accessing data
- Developed SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views.
- Auto Involved in database modeling to identify requisites of the project.
- Created logger module to record incidents of data being corrupt or lost.
- Retrieved lost data and converted it into readable format.
- Worked on onsite-offshore model and was coordinating with the team based in India as a one-point contact for the current module
- Performed Unit testing and Integration testing on the module
- Analyzing the distributed workflow end to end to identify the root cause of report or data inconsistencies. Codebase was in Perl.
- Ability to partner with PMs to understand complex regulatory reporting requirements
- Understanding and documenting regulatory data requirements.
- Ensure the correctness of data in the backend system.
- Designing and developing tools/mechanisms to automate the reconciliation of regulatory data.
- Utilize strong teamwork skills to work with other areas of the organization (Operations, Compliance, Technology, and Legal) to understand regulations, trade flows, operational processes, etc.
- Re-engineering, implementing control/risk management improvements to the system Requirements gathering for the client.
- Helping Client by leading multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising on quality of service provided. Writing test documents and test cases for each release.
- Execution of all the necessary test cases with each build. Acknowledging and fixing the issues and incidents that operations team raises.
- Resolving the incidents as per Service Level Agreement and priorities
Environment: Perl, Sybase, PL/SQL, Unix, Shell scripting, Jira, Autosys.
Senior Java Engineer
- Working with the securities business, operations, compliance, and IT managers on various initiatives to document regulatory data processing requirements Building automated controls to improve and maintain the quality of the data.
- Recommending infrastructure improvements. Re-engineering, implementing control/risk management improvements
- Requirement Analysis, Estimation, Detailed Design, Design review, Schedule and task tracking, Project/Release planning, Software Development, Code walkthrough, Problem analysis, Release Management, Integration Testing in an agile environment.
- Ensure that order, trade, transaction and position reporting to various exchanges and industry related self-regulatory organizations is complete and accurate.
- Develop shell scripts to automate priority tasks.
- Acknowledging and fixing the issues and incidents that operations team raises.
- Conduct weekly meeting to address Incidents and resolve them by discussing with the team.
- Train software engineers to do the task of automation, database schema & queries and to develop shell scripts.
Environment: Shell Scripting, DB2, Oracle Sql Developer, Autosys, Aqua Data Studio, Jira, TOAD, Perl Scripting