- Results - driven software professional with 8+ years of experience and demonstrated ability to successfully implement complex large-scale, N-tier, distributed, real-time enterprise applications.
- Experience in Requirements Gathering and preparing Requirements Documents and User Manuals.
- Strong experience inObject Oriented Software Development using Java/J2EEtechnologies.
- Strong experience in developing software systems usingJava, J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JMS, JNDI on UNIX and Windows environments.
- Extensive experience in using Jakarta Struts MVC and Spring Enterprise Application Framework.
- Expertise in Programming with Servlets, JSP and Custom tags using Struts frameworks.
- Proficient in n-tier application design and development using Spring MVC, Spring DI, Spring AOP.
- Used Spring with ORM to integrate Spring Framework with hibernate and JPA.
- Extensive experience in writingEJB Session and Entity Bean classes.
- Developed applications using differentJ2EE Design Patterns such as Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator and DAO.
- Experience in usingHibernate and IBatis Object Relational Mapping tool in J2EE environment.
- Created REST APIs by using spring, exposed them from existing system so that it is consumed by other application.
- Experience in Distributed Computing, Parallel Processing and Agile Development Methodologies.
- Working knowledge of build tools such as ANT and Maven with Jenkins.
- Experience in developing light weight business component and integrated applications using Spring framework using features like Inversion of Control (IOC) and configuring application context for Spring bean factory.
- Responsible to talk to business users and finalize any enhancements-new requirements needed for Reports.
- Well Acquainted with RDBMS likeOracle 9i/10g and MySQL, PostgreSQL Databases.
- Hands on experience in writingSQL Queries, PL/SQL Procedures forData Validation and Data Integration.
- Proficient inXML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, DOM and SAX parsers.
- Experience in using the Log4j framework for Logging Java Application.
- Experience in developing, designing inUML, Package, Class and State Diagrams.
- Expertise in deploying applications onAWS, BEA WebLogic 8.1, JBoss 4.0, Apache Tomcat and WebSphere System Application Servers.
- Expert in troubleshooting J2EE enterprise applications running on WebLogic Application Server, WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and Apache Tomcat on Windows and UNIX environment.
- Exposure onSVN, CVS, VSS and PVCS.
- Hands on experience in automatedJUnittesting tool.
- Implemented D3 Charts for Reporting.
- Experience working in projects utilizing test-driven development (TDD) methodologies.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans and Network programming.
- Experiencein using Eclipse, NetBeans and RAD IDEs.
- Delivered the projects on time and on budget.
- Certified as an Oracle Certified Professional.
- Configured MQ Objects within the WebSphere Application Environment.
- Extensively worked with Quality Assurance Engineers, Business and customers on Acceptance Test Driven Development(ATDD).
- Hands on experience to Manual and Automated testing tools and various test procedures.
- Experience in creation of Test Plan and executing Test Cases based on Design document and User Requirement document for testing purposes reports in Business Objects.
- Experience in System maintenance, analysis and performance inWindows,Linuxenvironment.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Motivated team player with excellent analytical, communication, management, technical and written skills and ability to work both as a team and individually.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, HTML, DHTML, CSS, JQuery, SQL.
Operating system: Windows, Unix (Linux, Solaris).
Java Technologies: Spring Framework, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, Portals, EJB, JMS, Struts, Java Beans, Web Services.
Framework: MVC, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring, Tiles, Hibernate, JAX-RS
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP.
Web Technologies: Java Script, HTML, Web services (SOAP, REST), Boot Strap, Angular JS, JQuery, AJAX.
Servers: WebLogic 10.1/9.0/8.1/7.0 , WebSphere 6.0/5.1, JBoss 4.0.3, Tomcat 7, Apache Web Server.
RDBMS: Oracle10g/9i/8i/7.x, DB2, MSSQLServer, MySql, PostgresSQL.
Tools: Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, Komodo, Tortoise, JBuilder, JDeveloper, TOAD, SQL Developer, AWS, Postman.
Concepts: UML, Design Patterns.
Software Configuration Management Tools: Win CVS, VSS, SVN, Clear Case, TortoiseSVN, GitHub.
Build Scripts: Ant, Gradle, Maven.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile.
Others: Microsoft Visio, ANT, Maven, Clear Quest, TOAD, Rational Rose, PuTTY, FireBug, Bugzilla, JIRA, WebSphere MQ, Jenkins, Active MQ, Spring XD, MongoDB, Amazon RDS, TSYS, Attachmate Extra X-treme, Parasoft.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Developed and maintained primary public customer-facing website.
- Developed and enhanced software delivery model advancing towards continuous delivery in a Cloud based infrastructure.
- Active contributions in various phases including application design, development, code quality analysis, code coverage test cases and code reviews for in time delivery of committed agile stories.
- Knowledge of, and exposure to Scaled Agile Framework P.I (Program Increment) planning sessions.
- Worked with the product owner/business to gather requirements for new and existing features.
- Built customizable, consistent and responsive webpages using AngularJS, CSS and Node.js front end frameworks.
- Used Singleton, Prototype, Factory Design Patterns.
- Improve and fix issues with existing code bases, debug and develop patches for identified and reported problems, also support for production applications.
- Implemented a utility using FF4J framework and MongoDB Database to dynamically turn on/off features in production.
- Implemented Hystrix for the REST based client to add Resiliency to the application.
- Implemented Hazelcast for the client to cache the Response.
- Implemented secure code for the client leveraging Spring framework, including Spring core, Spring AOP, Spring IOC and Spring Boot, JAX-RS Framework.
- Worked on creating ATDD test suites using Cucumber.
- Developed Unit Test cases based on Junit, EasyMock and PowerMock, Mockito frameworks.
- Implemented Error handling for the application to handle errors generously.
- Deployed enterprise applications onto WebLogic Instances.
- Deployed web applications on Apache Tomcat hosted on AWS cloud EC2 instances.
- Deployed static web content on AWS cloud front.
- Used AWS S3 buckets for object based storage.
- Worked on implementing microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Ehcache.
- Used Github to version the code.
- Used Hudson and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery(CICD).
- Created and configured build scripts on Jenkins.
- Used uDeploy for code deployment on to the AWS EC2 instances.
- Used Spring Tool Suite along with Maven for code development.
- Worked on Software enhancements and was part of major software upgrade cycles.
- Developed database queries for Oracle and MongoDB databases.
- Worked on Spring XD configuration to manage messaging queues from ActiveMQ to forward data into MongoDB data sink.
- Worked on HP service virtualization/Parasoft Virtualize to virtualize the API’s for multiple services.
- Worked on Mock-Server an open source tool to virtualize the backend API calls.
- Worked with Quality Engineers to resolve any defects found during regression cycles.
- Developed functional code using Behavior Driven Development(BDD).
- Provided on demand support for production releases.
- Written and maintained support documentation.
- Worked on issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA, Version one(V1).
- Investigating new technologies and regularly updating technical knowledge and skills.
Environment: Spring, JAX-RS, EasyMock, PowerMock, AWS, Tomcat, Weblogic, Spring XD, MongoDB, NoSQL, REST, AngularJS, SASS, HTML, CSS, Jasmine, Junit, FF4J, Apache Chemistry, Apache, Spring tool Suite (STS), Intellij, Node.js, HP service virtualization, Sublime, Github, Bash, Git, Jenkins, Oracle 11g, Sql Developer, TSYS, Attachmate Extra X-treme.
Confidential, Washington, D.C.
Java J2EE Developer
- Implemented new functionalities in the existing application based on the new requirements.
- Participated in discussions with product analyst for Requirement Gathering and Design.
- Ensuring that different dependencies are tracked and resolved on time.
- Used Agile (Scrum) software development methodology.
- Written the Detail Level Design and used UML diagrams like Class diagrams, Entity diagrams, and sequence diagrams.
- Designed the application in layered approach like Presentation,Service, DAO,Utils and Test modules.
- Implemented "Model View Controller (MVC)" architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interface with the application logic.
- UsedSingleton, SpringMVC, Hibernate, Factory PatternandDAO design patterns.
- Developed Data Access objects usingJDBC API.
- Spring Dependency Injection implemented for required objects.
- Worked on developing webservices.
- ImplementedWeb Services (REST)client to access the exposed web service.
- Implemented SOAP messages for communication between web service client and service provider.
- WSDLis used to describe web service operations and expose Web Service to outside world.
- Developedthe XMLfiles,DTD's, and parsed them by usingSAXparser for theTAFmodule.
- DevelopedJUnittest cases forunit testing.
- Implemented logger for debugging and testing purposes usingLog4j.
- Automated the build and deployment process usingANTbuild script.
- Worked and deployed using Tomcat as web server.
- UsedTortoiseSVNfor versioning of data.
- UsedClearQuestfor issue tracking.
- UsedEclipsetool for application development with Maven.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Created tables and SQL queries and procedures using PL/SQL required for the modules developed.
- Developedstored proceduresandtriggers.
- Worked with clients for issues and provided quick solutions.
Confidential, Findlay, OH
Java J2EE Developer
- Analyzed the requirements to define business process and workflow for each of the Use cases.
- Interacted with BA’s and gathered requirements and discussed with architects on the solution and developed approach documents for workflow features and interfaces pertaining through workflows.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- UsedSpring MVC and SpringWeb flowto implement business logic, Validation Frame Work and Tiles Frame work for Layouts.
- UsedSpring MVC frameworkfor implementing the Web tier of the application.
- Used different Design patterns like DAO pattern, and singletonto achieve clean separation of layers.
- POJO based domain model integrated withHibernate ORMfor persistence Aggregation of data based on the summarized data.
- Used database transactions and transaction management along with Spring ORM and DAO.
- Developed EJB Components, both Entity and Session beans, modeling the business logic.
- Implemented Client side Web services (SOAP).
- Worked withJMSQueues for sending messages in point-to-point mode.
- UsedLog4jdebugging tool to monitor the Error Logs.
- UsedJunittest environment for test based development.
- Worked on fixing bugs, and majorenhancementsof the phases.
- Improved some areas in code to use using correct features of Spring Batch to improve the quality of code and also refactored code to remove unnecessary code.
- Worked with Websphere 7.0 as application server and Tomcat as web server.
- DevelopedSQL queries, stored procedures,andfunctions.
- Developed the code usingTest Driven Development (TDD).
- Actively Participated intracking and resolving Production issues.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE1.4, JDBC, Servlets,JSP, EJB, Eclipse Juno, Oracle 11g, Eclipse, Web Logic 11, Apache Ant, XSL, Log4J, Aspect, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Jenkins, Web Services, Spring, UNIX, SVN, HP QC, Toad.
Confidential, Great Falls, MT
Sr Java J2EE Developer
- Analyze and write detailed Design Specifications, Traceability Matrix sheet and Test Requirements.
- Workedextensively withMicrosoft Visiofor creating Use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and system flow.
- Participated in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Implemented applications based onSpring Framework.
- Developed business logic usingEJBAnnotations.
- Used iBATIS framework with Spring Framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Worked on RESTful Services, components design, Caching Services and basic project setup.
- Used EJB, JMS, Java Script in enhancement of the product.
- Designed and implementedHibernateAnnotation-basedpersistence layerfor backend.
- Parsing complex XML’s using SAX/DOM parsers for data extraction.
- Implemented logging mechanism usingLog4j Framework.
- WrittenJUnittest classes for unit testing.
- Fixed many issues arising from Integration Testing to the User Acceptance Testing.
- UsedIBM Rational Application Developerfor development, debugging, coding and deployment of the applications.
- Planned, designed and executed test cases for Web Services usingSoapUI.
- Integrated different modules together and involved in major decision making process of the application flow.
- UsedWebsphereApplication Server to create, debugand deploy application modules.
- Maintained version control of code using CVS.
- Participated in the code reviews for various initiatives, performed static code analysis to follow the best practices for performance and security.
- Written stored procedures in Oracle to validate data and ensure System integrity for various tests based on different specifications.
- Worked on issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA.
Environment: JDK 1.5/1.6, IBM RAD 7.5, Web Sphere Application Server, Oracle, JUnit, Windows XP, Adobe Flash Builder 4.5, Flex 3.6, Microsoft Visio, UNIX.
Java J2EE Developer
- Prepared Functional Requirement Specification and done coding, bug fixing and support.
- Interacted with the SMEs to capture the Business needs for referrals process.
- Performed Gap analysis between business requirement on Proposed and existing systems.
- Created Action classes including dynamic action and dispatch actions to execute the relevant helper classes to execute the business logic.
- Worked on the struts tiles to dynamic generate the JSP page and to create reusable JSP’s to maintain uniform view across all the web pages.
- Used Web Services using SOAP to interact with other existing applications.
- Worked on the defect fixing and change request for the Production environment.
- Used Rational Clear Case as build mechanism to check-in/ deliver the code from the repository.
- Documented Unit test cases and Junit test classes to test the execution of Java classes.
- Worked and deployed using Tomcat as web server.
- Created MQ Queues and Channels required for the Application.
- Worked on Weblogic-Ant utilities to generate proxies to invoke webservices as a client.
- Used Microsoft Vision to generate UML diagrams (Class and Sequence diagrams) to accommodate on the design documents.
- Coordinated with Developers and QA Testing Team regarding testing issues like setting up builds, issuing tickets, setting Testing and Development Environment.
Environment: Java/J2EE, spring, Hibernate, Oracle 9i, JUnit, JSP, Servlets, HTML, AJAX, CSS, Log4J.
- Involved in requirement analysis and system design using Rational Rose based on UML visual diagrams.
- Actively participated in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed web pages using Java, J2EE Specifications using JSP, Servlets, and Java Beans to automate the support for “Intake” process when the patient is Qualified.
- Created and deployed Session Beans on WebLogic server to store and retrieve general and specific “Intake” information panels for patient based on morbidity and co-morbidity and to record the “Interventions” being suggested for each patient.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP, CSS.
- XML used to maintain patient’s records such as demographic information, Last visit, enrolled program, etc.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures to generate dynamic queries to access the Table columns and output the results to XML document.
- Used SAX/DOM parsers for parsing and manipulating the XML documents
- Used JDBC API to create Prepared-Statements with parameters and Callable Statements to perform transactions by connecting to Oracle 8i database.
- Implemented the project using JSP and Servlets based tag libraries.
- Used Log4j logging framework to debug the code.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Deployed applications on Linux client machines.
- Developed test cases for Unit testing using Junit.
- Deployed the EARs and WARs in WebSphere Application server using ANT script.
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection pooling issues.