- Possess expertise in Object Oriented Analysis/Design with Java/J2EE Development for over 7 years. Sun Certified programmer for teh Java 2 platform.
- Excellent problem - solver and can quickly grasp complex systems and identify opportunities for improvements and resolution of critical issues
- Profound Knowledge in configuring and deploying web applications using Tomcat 5.x/4.x web server and application servers like Web Logic 10.x/9.x/8.x,JBOSS 4.x, and developed deployment descriptors for teh EJB 2.0/3.0 to deploy on IBM Web Sphere 7/6.x/5.x
- Experienced in teh implementation of Client/Server applications involving all phases of SDLC.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio tool.
- Expertise in applying JMS (Java Messaging Service) for reliable information exchange across Java applications.
- Experience in working on databases such as SQL, PL/SQL programming. RDBMS experience includes Oracle, IBM DB2, Sybase and Stored Procedures & Triggers.
- Hands on experience in building highly scalable and robust enterprise solutions by effectively applying various J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, Session facade, MVC, Data Access Object, Singleton, Abstract factory.
- Experience in Java automated build tools like Apache Ant 1.6, Maven.
- Hands on experience with JUnit, Http Unit, and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Worked in Testing and Production Support environments for identifying bugs and fixing it.
- Hands on experience with using various IDEs such as WSAD/IRAD, Eclipse, MyEclipse, IntelliJ4.5/5.1, JDeveloper and Net Beans.
- Worked on various projects using methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM and TDD.
Languages: Java, J2EE, Java Script, JSP, C, C++, SQL, HTML, XML.
Distributed technologies: Web Services, EJB, JMS.
IDE: WSAD7.x/6.x, Eclipse 3.x/2.x,RAD 7.x, JBuilder 6.x.
Framework: MVC, Struts 1.0/1.1/1.2/2.0 , Spring 2.5/2.0 MVC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP/ORM/JDBC Template, Hibernate 3.2,Apache axis for web services
Web/Application Servers: ApacheTomcat5.x/4.x,Weblogic 10.x/9.x/8.x, Web sphere 6.x/5.x., JBOSS 5.1
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, XSLT, XPath, HTML,DOM, DTD
Database Apps: Oracle10g/9i/8i, DB2 7.2,MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2000, PL/SQL Developer.
OS: Windows 7/2000/98/95/NT4.0/XP, Unix, Linux
Version Control Tools: CVS, Clear case, SVN.
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
- Developed teh application under J2EE architecture using JSP, JSF, Ice faces, Service Oriented (XML over HTTP).
- Developed CSS styles to maintain teh uniformity of all screens throughout teh application of screen objects.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons for teh SHARE validate screens.
- Created & modified images/icons for each display modules using Ice faces.
- Efficiently organized code reviews and defect analysis with senior architects and business analysts.
- Deployed & maintained teh JSP, Servlets components on JBOSS Application Server 5.0/5.1.
- Developed bash scripts in UNIX for teh automated mail generation of teh reports scheduled using Dollar Universe, Univiewer console.
- Incorporated MVC architecture using Spring framework.
- Performed license verification through XML Services (JAX-WS) using SOAP.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit and performance and volume testing using Wily Introscope.
- Used SVN to keep track of all teh implementations and modifications done in teh project, allowing several developers to collaborate.
- Used Mercury Quality Center tool to track teh defects.
- Built Jar files using ANT1.6
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Understood design layouts from graphic designer and converted teh page using HTML, DHTML, CSS,PHP, Photoshop and other editors like Dream Weaver
- Extensively developed teh application user interface using JSP custom tags and JSTL.
- Involved in designing components with design patterns like Factory, Singleton, DAO, DTO, Façade.
- Developed teh application under J2EE architecture using JSP, Spring DI/ORM/JDBC Template, Hibernate.
- Deployed & maintained teh JSP, Servlets components on Oracle Web Sphere Application Server 6.1/7.
- Involved in creating use case diagrams, class diagrams using MS Visio.
- Incorporated MVC architecture using Apache Struts & Spring framework.
- Performed license verification through XML Services (JAX-WS, AXIS2) using SOAP.
- Implemented ORM mapping and Dependency Injection in a Spring, Hibernate framework.
- Developed Hibernate persistence layer modules using EJB Java Persistence API (JPA) annotations and Entity Manager.
- Implemented message notification service using Java Messaging API (JMS).
- Tested WebServices and created proxy code using SOAP UI.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules with JQuery.
- Developed Custom Tag libraries to customize front end & to enforce security in teh front-end at various levels like page, panel, links/button & visible/editable fields.
- Performed regression testing, unit testing using JUnit and performance testing using JProbe.
- Used Concurrent Versioning System (CVS) to keep track of all teh implementations and modifications done in teh project, allowing several developers to collaborate.
- Created & modified images/icons for each display modules using Adobe Photoshop.
- Wrote XML parser using SAX, DOM & JAXP to develop Generic importer & Exporter module to parse user data files.
- Used Bugzilla tracking tool to track bugs.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and views in Oracle database using Altova Database Spy.
- Responsible for Logging functionality of application using Log4j technology and used components like loggers, appenders.
- Built Jar files using ANT1.6
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Designed teh application by implementing JSF 1.2 Framework (Ice faces 1.8) based on MVC Architecture with EJB 2.1, simple Java Beans as a Model, JSP.
- Used AJAX for teh asynchronous communication to teh server.
- Spring Framework used for dependency injection for Action classes using Application Context xml file..
- Extensively used standard design patterns MVC, Session Façade, Business Delegate, DAO, View Helper etc in various stages of teh project development.
- Designed Web Services to get rate information and stock information of drug inventory for clients.
- Exposed existing Session EJBs to Web Services and implemented Web Services using JAX-WS API.
- Used Apache Axis to create WSDL descriptor files for Web Services using SOAP protocol.
- Implemented various XML technologies like XML schemas, XSL style sheets and XSLT.
- Developed Business logic using Session Beans to implement teh functionality.
- Implemented Messaging using JMS and Message Driven Beans to get teh overall customer catalog information from different departments.
- Oracle 10g was used as teh database and required database was designed, normalization was achieved, created and populated using Insert queries.
- Queries written in PL/SQL to implement complex join operations, invoked stored procedures using Callable Statements in JDBC API.
- Developed and Deployed EJBs and other Components in teh JBoss Application Server.
- Developed teh building components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs.
- Used Log4j to capture teh log.
- Performed unit testing of teh application using JUnit.
- Used APACHE ANT to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
Environment: Java EE 1.4/1.5, JSF 1.2, Ice faces 1.8, Spring, JBoss Application Server, MySQL, Servlets 2.4, JSP 2.0, EJB 2.1, JSF, JDBC, JNDI, JAX-WS, HTML, XML, DHTML, XSL, JMS 1.1, XSLT, Oracle 10g, Log4j, ANT, JUnit 3, UNIX, AJAX, JMeter
Confidential, Houston TX
- Analyzing business requirements and translating them into system requirements.
- Involved in data model design and architectural discussions.
- Extensively used Spring MVC in teh front end.
- Used Spring for bean injection, web-services, JNDI Lookup and Email.
- Developed Advices using Spring-AOP for logging interceptor and transaction.
- Used transaction interceptor provided by Spring for Hibernate transaction management.
- Used Hibernate to implement transactions in Service layer and communicate with Database by performing queries over DB2 database.
- Proficient writing HQL and Named Queries to optimize teh performance.
- Implemented SOA architecture and implemented Web Services using Axis and HTTP invocation.
- Used Maven as build tool, Log4J for logging and used SVN for version control.
- Involved in teh code review process.
Environment: Spring 2.0, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.0, XML, Web logic Application Server 8, Agile, Eclipse 3.1, SVN, HTML, SQl Server, Maven, JUnit, Web Services Axis, UNIX
- Responsibilities include Use case modeling, Object modeling using Rose, Database design, Java development using J2EE and RUP process.
- Designed and developed Online Store Builder web-based software using Struts framework and Hibernate.
- Developed web pages to display teh account transactions and details pertaining to that account using DHTML, JSTL and CSS.
- Develop Struts custom validators and Action classes as part of previewing email templates, validating teh dynamic content and showing results to teh user.
- Extensive use of Web 2.0 - rich internet applications including and not limited to AJAX and Object oriented Java Script libraries including JQuery.
- Employed Tiles plugin of STRUTS for easy maintenance of uniform layout.
- Used Hibernate to communicate with Database and wrote PL/SQL store procedure and triggers for teh database tier.
- Used RMI for implementing EJBs located on a different system.
- Developed and Integrated JSP (Java Server Pages) using Custom Actions, Log4J and Servlets using JBOSS Application Server.
Environment: EJB, RMI, XML/XSL, JSTL, Log4J, Servlets, RUP, IBM DB2, CVS, UML, JBOSS, JSP, Struts, Java, Hibernate, Windows, UNIX.