- Strong experience in working end - to-end development life cycle(SDLC) of projects, through the gamut of phases from Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing to Quality Review up until Support in warranty and Production Support, in Agile, TDD and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis, Design / Development Methodologies, Use Cases, Sequence and Class Diagrams using UML with Rational Rose
- Expertise at using frameworks like Struts framework, Spring Framework, Hibernate and web services.
- Expertise in Client Side Designing and Validations using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP, Struts Tag Library.
- Exposed to XML related technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, XPath, DTD, Schema.
- Good experience in development and maintenance/production support, through On-call support both onsite and through work-from-home (non-office hours); troubleshooting, enhancements, application health checks, defect fixing and application monitoring
- Hands on experience in databases such as Oracle and MS SQL Server to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Experienced with Electronic Medical Records (EMR/EHR), patient safety systems, nursing workflows, vital signs, HIPAA, HL7, hospital databases, wireless medical devices & barcode technologies.
- Worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j.
- Experience working in multithreaded environment.
- Have extensive experience and actively involved in unit test plan, system test plan, reviews, coding and code reviews, and integration testing.
- Good understanding in web tier development, including extensive work in making web client more interactive and user friendly by developing easy user interface with best practices and usability patterns.
- Extensively used SQL and PL/SQL in writing database triggers, packages, stored procedures and functions for database application.
- Ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills a very good team player along with a can do attitude and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers.
Programming Languages & Scripts: Java, C++, C, UNIX Shell Script/Bash Scripting, PL/SQLs, SAS
Core Java: JDBC, Collections, Pattern and Matchers (Regular Expressions), Reflection, Multithreading, RMI, Serialization, Annotations, Socket Programming, Java Imaging, Networking, JNI, Java Security, Collection API and Generics, File Handling.
Enterprise Java: JSP/Servlets, ORM, JDO, JMS, Transaction API, JNDI
Tools: & Framework: Struts 2.x/1.3/1.2.8, Spring Framework 2.0/1.2.9, Hibernate 3.2/3.0, Ant
DBMS / RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySQL 5.x/4.x, SQL Server 2005, MS ACCESS 2000
Hibernate Framework: Basics, Query API, Criteria API, Polymorphic, one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many, collection mappings, Annotation mappings, Cache control
XML Technologies: XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, XPath, DTD, Schema
Application/Web Servers: Web Sphere, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss.
O/S & Environment: Windows 7/XP/2000/NT, UNIX, Linux, Ubuntu, Mac Basics.
Version/Source Control Systems: SVN (Subversion), CVS, Rational Clear Case, Aldon
IDE & Reporting Tools: Eclipse 3.x, MyEclipse, NetBeans 4.0
Other Tools: Radio Comm., RSD Lite, Test Central, Pocket controller, Platform builder
Confidential - Princeton, NJ
- Followed scrum methodology.
- Took active part in sprint demo for the project.
- Involved in the development of server side code.
- To record daily logs and monitor activities Log4j was used.
- Developed Get and Post REST calls on creating, updating, activating, deactivating users and implemented required methods
- Developed User and User Role module for creating user, creating userrole, assigning role to user, retrieving all roles, retrieving role for user.
- Worked on annotation processors to modify the compile time behavior of the entity classes.
- Integrated work with Flex UI team to make sure if all the required information is delivered.
- Worked with requirement gathering team to ensure quality work in development.
- Performed code reviews, debugging, bug fixing, unit testing and performance tuning.
- Developed system tests on various functionalities for Gateway, Program Constraint, Users, and Security etc.
- Used MySQL to write all complex SQL queries on test database and perform all database related activities.
- Involved in writing use cases and documenting test results.
Confidential - Wayne, NJ
- Involved in requirement gathering, customer interaction, analysis of the requirements and project module designing.
- Created prototype for the different user screens.
- Worked on the project using agile methodology.
- Developed and integrated java beans and other java classes.
- Designed and developed warehouse management module for maintaining store information like transit time, max carton capacity, weekend delivery; Poolpoint email maintenance, AnticipatedTL maintenance and Email Projection to Pool.
- Developed the store view module for the stores to see anticipated delivery coming to the store. Also modified the existing resources to meet with the new requirements.
- Used Log4j for logging daily logs and monitoring its activity.
- Integrated work with various teams involved in the project and made enhancement based on the users’ demands for the system.
- Worked with AS400 database system to write simple and complex SQL and PL/SQL statements for implementing database operations.
- Developed various reusable helper Java classes which can be used across all the modules of the application based on the requirements.
- Have done code reviews, debugging, bug fixing, performance tuning and unit testing.
- Involved in writing use cases and documenting test results.
- Have documentated overall system resources in Migration document, testing procedures in User Acceptance Testing document.
- Participated in demo of the application to the end user on regular basis.
- Provided product support to the end users and maintained system after production.
Confidential - Paramus, NJ
- Designed and integrated modules for patient administration, doctor's notes, procedure notes, scheduling appointments, order entry, health maintenance, lab/radiology workflow, document repository, and prescriptions.
- Involved in the development of the forms for patient’s basic info, patient history, billing details, making new appointments, physical examination and insurance details.
- Developed templates, virtual sticky notes and prescription format for the system.
- Participated in the application architecture and workflow with sequence diagrams, class & entity diagrams and use case diagrams using UML.
- Responsible for customer interaction, analysis of the requirements and project modules scheduling.
- Followed Struts framework MVC architecture.
- Design and Implemented interfaces in Health Level Seven (HL7) messaging for Health Information Exchanges.
- Good Experience in developing HL7 Interfaces in clinical health care services and FDA regulation.
- Developed action forms, action classes for the service request
- Developed and maintained the necessary Java components and Java Beans.
- Used Log4J for logging. Perform daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Used Hibernate which implements the Java Persistence object/relational mapping and persistence management which internally uses Java Persistence API (JPA) as the persistent layer.
- Using Hibernate stored the data in database for some of the modules.
- Configured hibernate.cfg.xml, developed POJO’s and wrote the xml file to map objects to relational database.
- Involved in creating various reusable Helper and Utility classes which are used across all the modules of the application.
- Involved in various types of code reviews, debugging, performance tuning, defect fixing and documentation of the overall system.
- Responsible for unit testing the application using JUnit.
- Involved in product support and maintaining the application after production.
- Written SQL and PL/SQL for implementing database operations.
- Involved in providing support to the end user and demos for application usage.
Confidential - South Plainfield, NJ
- Participated in the requirement gathering phase.
- Researched & analyzed project documentation and participated in project reviews.
- Developed, documented, verified & maintained test plans and associated test cases to meet the business requirements
- Implemented various features from inside Confidential marketing or external customers.
- Validated the mapping and integrity of data populated in the database.
- Develop BREW based application for Confidential devices and port them on Qualcomm BREW MP platform
- Have used IBM Rational Clearcase version control tool to maintain voice recognition, calling team and browser team’s builds.
- Have modified existing scripts as per the requirements; branch and merged the changes to the build, implemented configuration management policies and procedures, synchronized the builds, tracked ownership of the code, back-up and restored, labeled every versions of build; kept track of multiple versions of a source code. VOB migration.
- Used BREW Emulator (Simulator) to integrate application once it is developed and ready.
- Transferred applications using USB interface to Confidential BREW supported handsets using BREW App Loader.
- Reviewed the code and responsible for maintenance of the coding and fixed the bugs. Dealt with the problems reported by the users and work on the enhancement.
- Performed manual and automated testing procedures to capture defects, Executed stress test cases for voice and data call and applications to analyze the stability of the cell phone.
- Involved in the feature testing such as Voice Recognition, MMS, Email client service, Keypad response, CPU utilization of the device, Power Management system and measured capacity with various voltage level on windows based mobile.
- Tested heavy call flow on device with OTD tool and captured the unusual behavior of the device.
- Followed agile methodology and used Test Driven Development.
- Reviewed High-level Design (HLD), functional requirements and discussed the new functionality in team meetings.
- Involved in writing test specifications and test report for the module. Used VSS as version control system for the application.
- Deployed the application on to IBM WebSphere 6.1. Tested the application after making the necessary configuration.
- Involved in writing action classes using Struts Framework.
- Developed Object -- Relational (O/R) mapping using Hibernate. Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Used Tomcat web server for development purpose.
- Worked on code-merge, code integration and module integration. Involved in monitoring the defects and assigning it to the concerned.
- Provided support to the testing team and also involved in the bug fixing.
- Involved in production support and maintaining the application after production.
Confidential- Charlotte, NC
- Responsible and active in the analysis, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Developed struts action classes, action forms and performed action mapping using Struts Framework and performed data validation in form beans and action classes.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture (Struts Framework) and Hibernate.
- Extensively used Struts Framework as the controller to handle subsequent client requests and invoke the model based upon user requests.
- Developed java utility classes using servlet that were used by other modules for formatting, excel downloads and other purposes.
- Involved in system design and development in core java using Collections, multithreading.
- Defined the search criteria and pulled out the record of the customer from the database. Make the required changes to the record and save the updated information back to the database.
- Modified struts configuration files as per application requirements and developed web services for non java clients to obtain policy information.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Apache ANT to customize WAR and EAR files.
- Involved in writing shell script to export oracle table's data into flat files and performed unit testing using JUNIT and used Log4j for logging and automatic batch jobs.
- Implemented MVC pattern using Struts framework for web tier.
- Used various Java, J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO, Singleton etc.
- Used DAO and JDBC for database access.
- Developed applications with ANT based build scripts.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on the application.
- Involved in postproduction support and maintenance of the application.
- Involved in the implementation team of the software IVRS.
- Followed UI development life cycle and documented it at each stage of cycle. Documented and presented conceptual design, use cases, object model and content diagrams.
- Used various Java, J2EE design patterns like DAO, Singleton etc.
- Involved in the creation of use cases, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams for analysis and design of application
- Wrote XML validation components using DTD, XML Schema.
- Developed java based multi-threaded application. Good experience with Java multi-threading.
- Created XSLT style sheets for the XML data transformations that included both mid-layer transformations (XML to XML) and final transformations (XML to HTML).
- Deployed application on Apache Tomcat Server on a windows platform.
- Developed complex PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers on Oracle 8i for automated auctions of orders.
- Defect fixing and feature enhancements
- Trained with various network based devices such as EPBAX, servers, and switches.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and provided online support to the clients at remote sites.