- Over 8+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Design, Development, Integration, Business Analysis/Modeling, Documentation, and Testing of all software applications.
- Experience of development using software development methodologies as Agile, Waterfall development and Test - Driven Development(TDD) environments. Expertise in designing Use Case, Sequence and Activity diagrams with UML, using tools like Rational Rose and RUP.
- Implemented Java8 features like Lambda expressions, Streams, filters and fetching documents from the database.
- Experienced in Advanced Java concepts like JDBC, Servlets and JSPs.
- In depth knowledge on core Java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Threading, Generics, Exception handling, Thread pools, Execution services, File IO and Serialization.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.0, Spring2.x/3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.x/4.x, and REST based Web services, Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), XML API and tools.
- Strong hands experience developing applications using Spring Framework, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul, Inversion of control and Dependency Injection.
- Experience in Microservices, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Engagement using Spring Boot.
- Designed front end and backend of the application using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Experience in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experience in implementing Service oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, and MySQL.
- Developed many applications using Type safe technologies like Scala, Akka model, Play framework.
- Strong experience with development and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Good exposure with using IDE tools NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS)configuring and deploying the applications on Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic and Red Hat JBoss Servers.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes.
- Experience with streaming platforms like Apache Kafka and messaging services RabbitMQ,Zookeeper
- Experience in Unit /Integration test cases using Easy Mock, Selenium tools, and SoapUI.
- Expertise in writing XML documents and building scripts using Linux/Unix.
- Log4J was used to monitor the errors logs.
- Focused on Amazon Web Services (AWS) services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Deployed applications into Docker container using cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka.
- Setting up Solrschema, data import handler to synchronize data to SQL database, Query suggests.
- Experienced with the configuration and Development ofSOLR,Lucene, Coveo search engines
- Experience in Integration tools like Oracle SOA Suite, web-methods and Apache CAMEL.
- Responsible for working a queue of JIRA tickets to address system issues, user requests, etc.
- Experience with UI testing tools Junit, Jasmine, Karma and integration testing using Mockito.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle andLogging tools like Log4J SLF4Jand Splunk.
- I have hands on experience in Big Data solutions and Hadoop ecosystem components like HDFS, Map Reduce, Cloudera, Horton works, Mahout, HBase, Oozie, Hive, Sqoop, Pig, and Flume.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking.
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 , SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Scala, GoLang
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA, WebLogic 8.1/9.1/10.3 , IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0 , Jboss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0, Jenkins, Cucumber.
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring STS, IntelliJ, NetBeans.
AWS Skills: EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, AMI, ELB, CLI, SNS, RDS, VPN, NAT, GIT, DNS, Route53, DBA, Dynamo DB.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI, Microservices.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC, Waterfall model.
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose
Message Brokers: Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, IBMMQ, TIBCO
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Mockito.
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2008, MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra.
Big Data Tools: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, Sqoop, Cassandra, Flume, Couchbase, MongoDB, Neo4J, Redis, MLlib.
Version Control: SVN, Git, Stash.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle.
Spring Tools: Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Swagger UI, and Spring Zuul.
Platforms: Windows 10/7/2000/98/95/ NT4.0, LINUX, UNIX.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr.Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the Design and Development of project modules, gather requirements, analyze, and implemented business logic using Agile/Scrum Software Development methodology.
- Used Java 8 features like lambda expressions for communicating between business layer and database, stream API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections using both streams and parallel streams.
- Implementing the Micro services architecture with Spring Boot based Microservices interacting through a combination of RESTful and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate taking advantage of features like Annotation metadata, Autowiring, and Collections to implement DAO layer with Hibernate Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Implemented fail safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot, Microservices applications using Hystrix, configured Swagger-UI to registered Microservices with Eureka server and monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console and Spring Ribbon for load balancing.
- Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using Spring Security and securing application access and Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Extensive use of model, view, controller architecture,SpringCore,SpringTransaction Manager,SpringBatch.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as Lazy loading, Dirty checking, Locking, and Transactions.
- Implemented python scripts to run the automation jobs to send emails for event notifications etc.
- Created/managed Mongo DB/NoSQL collections. Developed Server-side automation using Node.js scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Created Test automation framework using Cucumber and Selenium web driver.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as JUnit, EasyMock, Mockito and PowerMock.
- Worked on Camel-based integration middle-ware solution for Provisioning Services by design and the Implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel.
- Contributes to policies, standards and procedures, and documentation of process improvements to continually streamline the Identity and Access Management.
- Experience in end-to-end development and migrating the application to Cloud using the Amazon web services(AWS) availing services of AWS like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Search, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI and Dynamo DB.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB Installation, Configuring, Monitoring and Designing Sharded Environment.
- Used Drools engine for validating business rules before executing in runtime.
- Used JBoss Developer Studio for development and JBoss Enterprise Application Server for deployment.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with Jenkins.
- Used GIT as version management and GitHub as the repository.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Junit and Karma.
Confidential, St.Louis, MO
Sr.Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked in an Agile methodology environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- UML diagrams like class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration), use cases and activity diagrams were used.
- Created the Application using React.js and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Used rich user interface with CSS3 and AJAX calls along with pseudo elements, transformations and gradients.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring IOC, Spring Transactions and Spring Security modules.
- Used Apache Mesos and Kubernetes to deploy and manage Microservices.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns. RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Tested REST services using google chrome’s POSTMAN plugin.
- Consumed messages from JMS beans and Active MQ, integrated Active MQ services with Beans.
- Frontend dependency management was resolved through NodeJS.
- Developed Hibernate classes to retrieve and save data using Spring framework manager classes.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to created user-friendly website interface.
- Used Jenkins as an AWS code deploys plug-in to deploy to AWS. Experience with DevOps methodologies, implementing CI/CD Pipelines using tool sets like GIT, Jenkins, Chef and AWS.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring Boot Microservices in to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Worked on Camel-based integration middle-ware solution for provisioning Services by design and the Implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel.
- Built real time engine which can process information and push notifications to Apple Push Notification service and Google Cloud Messaging Service using ApacheKafkaand Apache Storm.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures for applications to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Implemented Hibernate concepts such as lazy loading, dirty bit checking, optimistic locking and transactions.
- Written variety of filter queries in MongoDB to retrieve JSON data and passed to service layer.
- Wrote various types of Business rules in the. drl (drools file), ece (expectation files) Templates using Drools rule engine for injecting beans into the rules engine and invoking Rule Base Stateless Session.
- Updated legacy ANT build infrastructure to new Gradle based build system, enabling more robust test, build and release procedures.
- Experienced in full-text search engine techniques likeLucene,Solrwith Jetty Server.
- Knowledge of open source frameworks including Spring, Play andLucene.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug tracking, project management.
- Log4J is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven (Build Management Tool), TestNG (Unit Testing tool) and Jenkins (Continuous Integration Tool).
- Involved in deploying and managing Session Bean EJB on JBoss server and handled WAR files on Tomcat server.
- Creating and updating documentation relating to many aspects of Linux/Unix systems administration work flow.
- Worked with Splunk to logging and analyzing defects status.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Involved in analysis, design and development of Expense Processing system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC).
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Well experienced in Core Java - asynchronous programming, multithreading, collections and a few design patterns.
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, cache concepts.
- Worked on 2nd application with Primefaces- JSF as UIcomponent.
- Developed several annotated managed beans and integrated with Spring 3.x framework
- Used AJAX Framework for Dynamic Searching of Bill Expense Information.
- Taken care of complete Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using StrutsTiles Framework, HTML, JSP.
- Used Spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as marshaling process.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs and fixed the problems.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Expertise in Hadoop components like Sqoop to import the data on to Cassandra tables from different relational databases and importing data from various sources to the Cassandra cluster using Java API’s.
- Designed various tables required for the project in MySQL database and used the Stored Procedures.
- Developed the view components using JSP, HTML, StrutsLogictags and Strutstaglibraries.
- Worked on the system landscape including development, testing and production and set up and configured the Linux and SQL database.
- Involved in designing and implementation of Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator patterns to delegate request to appropriate resources
- Worked on Ext JS for user interface widgets with High performance scalable grids, trees and menus.
Confidential, Monroe, Los Angeles
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, JDBC.
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing the functionalities.
- Involved in preparing the High Level and Detail level design of the system using J2EE.
- Created struts form beans, action classes, JSPs following Struts framework standards.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 9i database as backend.
- Involved in the development of model, library, struts and form classes (MVC).
- Used display tag libraries for decoration and used display table for reports and grid designs.
- Designed and developed file upload and file download features using JDBC with Oracle Blob.
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP.
- Involved in the development of underwriting process, which involves communications without side systems using IBM MQ and JMS.
- Taken care of complete Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Taken care of multi-threading in back end java beans.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Developed SOAP based XML web services.
- Used SAX XML API to parse the XML and populate the values for a bean.
- Used Jasper to generate rich content reports.
- Developed XML applications using XSLT transformations.
- Created XML document using STAX XML API to pass the XML structure to Web Services.
- Developed and maintained UNIX shell scripts for data-driven automatic processing.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used quartz scheduler to process or trigger the applications daily.
- Configured WebSphere Application server (WAS)and deployed the web components.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects.
Confidential, Warrenville, IL
- Involved in the phases of SDLC including Requirement collection, Design and analysis of Customer specification, Development and Customization of the application.
- Extensively used AngularJS, jQuery to develop dynamic web applications for enhanced user experience.
- Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives such as filters, root scope, child scope, modal and template.
- Used AngularJS to retrieve JSON data from backend and saved in scope to make binding.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications.
- Used Ibatis to persist, access, update and delete objects in database and Implemented the data access layer using Ibatis to persist data in Oracle database.
- Used Ibatis Query Language and Named queries in my DAO implementations.
- Involved in creating the Ibatis POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Implemented logging using log4j and implemented various cross-project functionalities using Spring AOP.
- Implemented Spring Transaction Management using Spring AOP in the Application.
- Worked on Spring Security for application authentication based on role-based security system for web-based administrative applications.
- Recommend and develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security.
- Excellent understanding and hands on in EJB, Java Persistence Query Language, Transactions, Exceptions, Java Message Service(JMS), Java Transaction API (JTA).
- Worked with JMS as messaging service, JTA for Transaction management and having knowledge with JPA for Java persistence.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Developed REST/HTTPAPIs to achieve effective and low cost of application integration.
- Handled complex Time and PTO related REST calls asynchronously with deferred objects for better user experience.
- Extensive experience in implementing web-services API s in service layer using Rest based services, JAX-RS annotations and Jersey provider.
- Designed and developed SOAP and RESTful web services (JAX-WS and JAX-RS) using Apache CXF and Jersey.
- Well Experienced in deploying and configuring applications onto application servers like Web Sphere, Web logic, JBOSS and Web Server Apache Tomcat.
- Used Rabbit MQ queues for implementation of multi-threaded synchronization processes using JMS queues for consumption requests.
- Integrating General Liability and Umbrella Liability applications through Rabbit MQ message broker using JMS.
- Using Rabbit MQ as a Message Oriented Middleware for integrating applications.
- Worked on using Drools with corresponding to validate the business User Roles.
- Developed JUnit test classes using Mockito for web service classes. Unit testing and functionality testing using JUnit and to test the web services.
- Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses Java, Selenium Web Driver and Testing.
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium to evaluate Security of Web-based user authentication applications.
Environment: Spring MVC, Angular JS, Ibatis, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring, JTA, JMS, SOAP, REST, Apache CXF, EJB, Jersey REST, JUnit, IBM Web Sphere, RabbitMQ, Pivotal cloud foundry, Selenium, Grunt, Tomcat, log4j.
- Responsible and mentored the team in complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) tasks - design, coding, testing, and documentation using Rational Unified Process (RUP) for analysis and design of application.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using Html, JSP’s, Servlets, Struts and Tiles framework.
- Involved in the development of business module applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, Singleton.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Spring with Tiles Framework is implemented for a common look in all the presentation views.
- Integrated struts MVC with spring DI and Spring hibernate DAO.
- EJB Session Beans were used to process requests from the user interface and CMP entity beans were used to interact with the persistence layer.
- Developed EJB MDB’s and message Queue’s using JMS technology.
- Implemented security for different front-end views based on the access privileges
- Hibernate frame work is used in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database (Oracle).
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Used Java Scripts for client-side validations and validation frame work for server-side validations.
- Used SAX and DOM parser to parse the XML documents and XSLT for transformations.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Deployed the application on to WebSphere application server.
- Used log4j for logging messages and Rational Clear Case for version Control.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Used CVS as version control.
- Used ANT scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment.