- Sr. Application Developer/Analyst with over 15 years of experience in the financial and food services industries.
- Accomplished at gathering requirements and creating business requirements document, coding, testing, debugging and supporting new programs (batch and online) and program changes/modifications as needed for various applications.
Tandem/Itanium: COBOL - 85, SQLCI, CAIL, TACL FUP, RMS, and INSPECT.
IBM: COBOL, JCL & Utilities, File-AID, CICS, VSAM, and Datacom (IDEAL/DataQuery/DataDictionary).
Java EE: Eclipse, Oracle WebLogic Server, SoapUI, Maven, XML Spy, SQL Developer, and Tortoise SVN.
Microsoft: VB, Visual Studios/SourceSafe, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Confidential, Rolling Meadows, IL
- Worked on Confidential NonStop Tandem.
- Responsible for new development and coding changes to the existing Data Transfer system.
- Created Business Requirements Documents for several application requests.
- Coded, tested and debugged batch programs (both Native & non-Native) and User Screens (Requestor/Servers).
- Added and changed new and existing fields/columns to both Enscribe and SQL tables as required to large custom production data transfer files.
- Provided production support of files for clients that had claims migrated to other system, which included Full, Partial and Split large client data files.
- Setup all test jobs (TACL) to run programs that created custom customer data files.
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
SR. Programmer Analyst
- Worked on several web services such as Pricing, Customer Account, Credit Check, ECOM Order and Purchase History.
- Worked with custom version of IBM Sterling MoM (Merchandising Order Management) system and support.
- Worked with Product Life-cycle Management system using Java/Eclipse and EBIS - Enterworks Business Integration Soln.
- Coded truck and pallet placards using PCL to produce graphics and barcodes.
- Analysis and modification of a production NDG (Next Day Gourmet) system. Implemented enhancements to support the addition of new suppliers for special presold order fulfilment to increase sales. Added catch - weight logic to the system to handle catch - weight amounts that were not currently handled within the presold billing process.
- Supported large WIMS (Warehouse Inventory Management System) from IBM to Tandem. This was an online/batch system that supported over 60 warehouses and stockyards nationwide.
- Worked on major parts of the Foodservice warehousing systems such as Receiving, Cycle - count, Letdowns, and Putaway.
- Worked with several Bolt - On’s that interfaced with both IBM and Tandem systems such as Voxware (voice activated inventory, Red Prairie (employee goal times), and Truck-Builder (maximizes truck layout for dry, refrigerated and frozen pallets).
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
- Responsible for the development of mainframe and client-server systems in support of the Compensation consulting practice and provided production support.
- Developed and maintained a new data cleaning tool in which included audit tests and annual compensation questionnaires which ensured data accuracy and completeness. This application used stored procedures with Database Explorer and SQL Editor Tools to analyze, modify and test the application as well as to create test data.
- Coded, enhanced and maintained several regression analysis system studies for individual client companies done by industry, state and zip code. Wrote data conversion programs project for a new Wed-based Compensation system used in a client server environment.
- Analysed and re - coded an investment report system for a rolling period rate - of - return process which contained several different fund types in which the data could span up to a 50-year period allowing periods to vary in monthly increments as needed. This was a project that had been worked on by a prior employee for over six months and did not function properly. Rewrote the program in IDEAL which was more accurate than other existing report and Hewitt then used this report as an accurate check on their numbers for fund rates of returns.
- Created a spreadsheet-like report in IDEAL for the rates of return (ROR’s) which produced both rolling and annualized data as well as hypothetical data mixes.