- Over 7 years of work experience as a Software Developer (Java) with all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Extensive experience in using Java, J2EE, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Web Services, JSP, Servlets, Struts, spring, XML, ANT, JavaBeans, JDBC, JFC/Swing.
- Good Exposure on java 1.8 like Lambda Expressions, Streams and Parallel Streams
- Experienced in developing MVC architecture using Servlets, JSP, Struts Framework, Hibernate Framework and Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
- Experience in using various J2EE Design Patterns such as Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO (Data transfer object), Value Object, Front Controller, Factory, Business Object, Value Object and Singleton.
- Proficiency in Hibernate and the O/R mapping to map Java domain objects with the database, spring framework to easily configure J2EE applications.
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java Platform Enterprise Edition (Java EE), Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Servlets Spring, Java database Connectivity (JDBC) and Restful Web Services technologies.
- Experience on OOP (Objective Oriented Programming) like Inheritance, polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation.
- Experienced in creative and effective front-end development using JSP, Java Script, HTML and CSS.
- Hands-on experience with various Application servers and Web servers (IBM Web Sphere Application Server, JBoss, and Tomcat) with wide variety of development tools like IBM RAD, My Eclipse.
- Good exposure and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, WSDL, JMS (Java Messaging Service), AJAX and tools like ANT, Junit.
- Very strong experience designing web based application which supports cross browser requirements for IE 7/8/9, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Good Exposure in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures/functions etc for relational databases like Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2, SQL Server 2000, MySQL, and Sybase etc.
- Strong experience in database design using DDL, DML, writing complex SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Rich experience in agile methodologies such as extreme programming (XP), Scrum, waterfall model and Test driven environment.
- Experience in using Open Source Frameworks like JUnit, Log4J.
- Experience working with versioning tools like CVS, SVN and Clear Case and build tools like ANT, Maven.
- Strong experience in client interaction and understanding business application, business data flow and data relations from them.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, fast-learner, team player, ability to deal with people diplomatically and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving skills and communication skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java JDK 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, J2SE, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, Java Script, JQuery.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB 2.0/3.0, JMS, JNDI, AJAX, JAXB, JAXP, SWTSwing with drag-n-drop Struts, Hibernate 3.0/3.2.5 and Spring
Frameworks/APIs/Tools: Struts 1.2.9, Spring MVC, WEB-SERVICES (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI)
XML: XSL, XSLT, XSD, DTDs, DOM, SAX, JAXB
Application Server: Apache Tomcat, SQL Server, WebLogic 10.1/9.0/8.1/7.0 , WebSphere 6.0/5.1, JBoss 4.0.3, Tomcat 8/7/6.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle.
Concepts: UML, Design Patterns.
Version Control Tools: MS Visual Source Safe (VSS), Apache Subversion (SVN)
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server, MYSQL, MS Access, TOAD.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Confidential, Houston, Tx
- Involved in gathering and analyzing business requirements and converting them into technical specifications. Developed user - friendly web-based Responsive UI using Web Technologies
- For Presentation Layer used extensive HTML5, CSS3, and Angular JS to display the UI and interact with users Manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume (large data sets), high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Worked on developing the backend part of the application involving Spring 4.0, SpringBoot, REST Web Services with Slf4j log.
- Data retrieving and data manipulating from the databases by writing complex SQL queries using JDBC connection
- Worked on Creating Micro services to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC and utilized Camel to integrate with other Micro-services
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing Micro-services using JUnit, Mockito. .
- Used Node JS for server side code. Written callback functions for the RestFulAPI.
- Used Gradle to build the J2EE application
- Creation of the build using Gradle for required dependencies
- Participated in weekly meetings to discuss results and set new goals
Environment: Java 1.8, Micro-services, Spring 4, Spring Boot, XML, JSON, REST, Jenkins, Gradle, Angular JS, Node JS, NoSQL database, JUnit, Mockito and Intellij IDE.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- CXF Web services using SOAP
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Implemented Java Multi-Threading and thread handling issues during application development.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Develop dynamic features for application supporting thousands of international users. Constructed with Backbone/Marionette, and React.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between application through SOAP over HTTP using Apache Axis2
- Used Spring web flow to handle different sets of processes
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Container managed transactions, Hibernate. implemented consistency level for reads and writes.
- Used SVN as a version control tool.
- Used WebLogic Application Server
- Automate build process by writing ANT build scripts.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures using Oracle database.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams.
- Played a key role in the design and development of some of the modules of the project.
- Used Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
Confidential, Newyork City, NY
Sr. Web Application Developer
- Involved in requirement analysis and documented the discrepancies for business group reference.
- Designed and developed the architecture for workflow module of the system. Designed detailed use case, sequence and class diagrams for the workflow module using MS Visio.
- Played major role in designing & development of front end web application components using Java Server Faces (JSF),Spring and implementing AJAX. DWR was used to handle some AJAX functionalities.
- Using Spring Batch for processing large volumes of data, transaction management, logging and resource management.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Session façade, DAO, Service Locator and MVC.
- Implemented multi-threading on a critical classes to assure safe threading process.
- Developed complex servlets to interact with AJAX front-end
- Developed custom component and custom tags.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files (application context - resource/services etc).
- Used CQL (Cassandra Query Language) to read from and write data into Cassandra database.
- Designed and implemented a 24 node Cassandra cluster for single point inventory application.
- Administered and maintained multi rack Cassandra cluster using OpsCenter based on the use case.
- Involved in configuring builds using Jenkins with Git, Gradle plugins, configured and used Jenkins, Docker to deploy the applications onto Dev, QA, UAT environments.
- Implemented security module and built user profiles using LDAP.
- Processed XML and converted them into Java Objects using JAXB and JAXP.
- Designed and developed most of the large, sophisticated XML DTD, including its standards and conventions.
- Researched feasibility of JSON implementation in show and value dependency validation.
- Followed PMD and checkstyle coding standards. Documented the coding standards for the team.
- Involved the writing and tuning SQL queries. Performed code optimization and performance tuning.
- Used Verizon IPM services to document and track issues and resolutions.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit test cases to test the behavior of the coded classes.
- Extensively used Java Script to perform client-side validation and implement show and value dependency. Used JAX package and generated multiple Java Script files from Java code.
- Design and implemented a Messaging API to send/receive messages, pull messages from third-party messaging providers using Java Springboot, micro-services and MongoDB
- Involved in writing ANT script for building the application and customized Log4J.
- Provided development support for System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on WebLogic application server.
Environment: J2EE,Multi-Threading, JSF, Spring, AJAX, DWR, MyEclipse, Hibernate, Servlets, ANT, XML, JAXB, Log4J, Java Script, SOAP, Ant, Log4J, Oracle 9i, Dockers, NoSQL database, MongoDB, WebLogic, CVS, CSS.
Confidential, RWS, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in content management systems portal development on a web-based front-end application to a billing system.
- Work within the core delivery team empowered /task with design, development, modification and implementation of computer applications and building high performing delivery teams. Serve as Scrum Master for a software development team.
- Worked with business and user groups to identify and implement functional enhancements and new requirements.
- Involved in development of web-based front-end application to using Java Server Faces, Spring frameworks and AJAX (DoJo).
- Played major role in designing & developing JSP pages and XML reports. Developed servlets and custom tags for JSP pages.
- Suggested best design and display practices.
- Designed and developed dynamic pages using HTML, CSS- layout techniques, Java script.
- Involved in design (using RUP, Visio) and implemented (SOA, SOAP) next generation system on distributed platform.
- Extensively used XSL as a XML parsing mechanism for showing Dynamic Web Pages in HTML format.
- Implemented Hibernate to provide ORM and data persistence
- Implemented SOAP protocol to get the requests from the outside System.
- Created Docker images using Spotify Maven Plugin and using Dockerfile for deployment of microservices.
- Wrote classes to receive status reports via Java Message Service (JMS).
- Used Rational Clear Case as a source control for code changes.
- Logging huge amount of admin configuration changes, web service calls in MongoDB for quick processing and auditing.
- Provided development support for System Testing, Product Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Data Conversion Testing, Load Testing, and Production.
- Deployed application on Websphere application server.
Environment: J2EE, AJAX (Dojo), Servlets, JSP, Eclipse, Spring Boot, hibernate, XML, CSS, Java Script, SOAP, Docker, Ant, Log4J, DB2, JMS, NoSQL database, MongoDb Web Sphere.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Involved in preparing design documents, developing use cases, identifying classes and Objects, drawing class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and identifying the design patterns, frameworks to be used during implementation.
- Built distributed business object model using BEA WebLogic, EJB’s and CORBA technologies.
- Developed presentation tier using JSP/Servlets and custom tags in MVC architecture.
- Generated XML Pages with templates using XSL.
- Used XSLT for transforming the XML content into HTML.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment, integration and conducting walk-thru code reviews.
- Worked with documentation teams in the development of Training Manuals and User's Guides ANT
- Used Apache Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
- Unit Testing and fixing the defects in the application during the maintenance builds.
- Requirements gathering and estimating the efforts for development.
- Followed Agile (SCRUM) Methodology, involved in the daily stand-ups for the status updates.
- Cleaning unorganized HTML Tag notations using HTML Cleaner.
- Used JSP to generate the information about the client dynamically.
- Filtering the request from the mobile device using Spring.
- Collected Business requirements by interacting with the business analysts.
- Developed business classes which incorporated the business logic.
- Responsible for developing JSP view pages controlling view part of application.
- Followed all phases of system development life cycle (SDLC).