- Over 6 years of experience in the analysis, design and development of various multi - tiered architecture based enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of all the phases of software development life cycle and SDLC Methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile.
- Experience in adapting Software Development Life Cycle procedures for analyzing, documenting and supporting a wide range of software systems.
- Expertise in developing applications using BEA WebLogic, WebSphere Application Servers and Tomcat.
- Experience with Java/J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, DAO, Session facade.
- Expertise in Core Java (Threads, Collections, Garbage Collection).
- Expertise in J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Hibernate.
- Expertise in MVC Frameworks like Struts, JSP Servlets, Spring MVC.
- Experience in EJB, Web Services, XML
- Expertise in writing Database language PL/SQL.
- Experience in using various source control management tools like SVN, CVS.
- Experience in Application Servers like Web Logic, Web Sphere and JBoss.
- Experience in RDBMS database design, writing Stored Procedures and SQL queries.
- Proficient in unit testing the application using JUnit.
- Experience in writing shell scripts and working on UNIX based environments.
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to interpret, Evaluate customer requirements and implement technical solutions.
- Possess good problem analysis skills with ability to follow project standards.
- Experience in communicating with onsite/offshoreTrading Desks.
- Quickly adaptable to newer Technologies.
- Ability to work with a team and individually.
- Experience in developing written documentation for technical audience.
- Capable of working with Innovative thinking to bring proactive solutions to difficult or high-pressure situations.
Java Technologies: CoreJava,J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC,EJB
Frame Works: Struts, Springs, Hibernate
SOA: Web Services, SOAP, WSDL
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Linux, Unix
Application Servers: Web Logic Server, Web Sphere, JBoss
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
RDMS: Oracle, SQL-PLUS, MySQL Server
Database Tools: TOAD, AQT, MySQL Query Browser
Java I.D.E /Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Documentation Tools: MS-Office 2010,Microsoft Visio 2010
Testing Tool: JUnit
Scripting: Java Script, Shell Script
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Involved in requirement, design and development phases of the application.
- Worked with DBA for the creation of new tables and new fields in the database.
- Developed custom tags, STLD to support custom User Interfaces.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Created new ActionForms to access the form data.
- Created new ActionClasses corresponding to the new ActionForms created.
- Implemented the DAO pattern to connect to the database and retrieve data.
- DAO and the hibernate transactions was implemented using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, and Singleton.
- Deployed the applications on BEA WebLogic Application Server.
- Used DOM parsers for filtering messages from user and validate them in corresponding format.
- Designed and developed Java Webservices to allow external clients to interact with the system.
- Developed web service components and WSDL documents using top-down approach with Apache Axis.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, Oracle 10g, JMS, MDB, DOM, Web service Consumer, SOAP UI, Rationale Rose, Eclipse 3.1, Unix, BEA Web logic Application Server, Hibernate, CVS.
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
- Involved in multi-tiered JavaEE design utilizing Spring MVC and Hibernate deployed on WebSphere Application Server connecting to Oracle database.
- Responsible for system development using JavaEE architecture.
- Involved in Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Used Spring ORM support, Hibernate for development of DAO layer.
- Involved in the implementation of the MVC architecture using Spring.
- Used Spring to integrate with JDBC
- Involved in implementing the DAO pattern for database connectivity and Hibernate.
- Written SQL queries and did modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features.
- Worked on the DAOs to change the logic that involved the presentation of offers to the customers.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used SVN (Subversion) for version control.
- Implemented unit testing using JUnit.
Environment: Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, MySQL, WebSphere, SOAP Web services, Session beans, Junit, Log4j, Eclipse 3.1, Windows 7.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle, analysis, design and development.
- Develop new application modules as well as modify existing system while following object oriented principles.
- Provide insightful and realistic inputs to project leaders and appropriate times of the SDLC.
- Developed JSPs to provide interactive user interface or data display screens as per the functionality.
- Created new JSP pages and made the necessary changes to the existing pages to match the newly added fields as per the requirements.
- Actively involved in design of the application architecture in lines of Struts Frame work with JSP as View, Servlet as Controller and combination of EJB’s and Java classes as Model.
- Used struts tag libraries in the newly created JSP pages.
- Involved in the implementation of the MVC architecture using Struts.
- Deployed the applications on JBOSS Application Server.
- Involved in migrating project from JDBC to hibernate Dao’s.
- Obtained customized requirements from the client and acted as an on-site coordinator for the team. Documented and reviewed codes of the system.
- Worked as an onsite resource on onshore/Offshore format
- Involved in coordinating day to day status report with QA team in India.
Environment: JSP Servlet, Struts, JDBC, JBOSS, Oracle database, EJB, Production support, Development coordination, Client training.