- Over 6 years of experience as a JavaEE Developer in Design, Development, Maintenance and Testing Enterprise, Web and Client Server applications using JAVA/JEE/J2EE technologies and Object - oriented technology.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE technologies (Java 8, JDK, Servlets, JDBC, Spring 4, Hibernate 5, SpringMVC 4, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud).
- Expertise in algorithms and data structures.
- Experience in the implementation Java Messaging services: JMS, ActiveMQ.
- Configured applications using Maven 3 and SpringBoot, took advantages of their auto configuration modules.
- Implemented Restful APIs for producers and consumers using SpringMVC, SpringBoot and Jersey.
- Extensive experience wif Frameworks in Struts, ORM (Hibernate) and Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Context Dependency Injection, Spring DAO, Spring ORM, Spring Security).
- Extensively used Maven and ANT as build tool for application build and deployment, Selenium Webdriver 3.0 and TestNG for Automation testing.
- Expertise in JavaEE web application technologies like JSP and Thymeleaf.
- Expertise in customizing, developing, testing and deploying applications using various application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat 8.
- Built distributed system in MicroServices architecture using Spring Cloud.
- Applied Spring Cloud features in applications such as Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix and Ribbon.
- Expertise in implementing various design patterns like Model View Controller, Factory and Proxy.
- Tracked development process and issue using JIRA.
- Expertise in different integration tools like Github, Jenkins and operating system virtualization tool like Docker.
- Experience in Agile, Scrum and Test-Driven Development methodologies.
- Experience in deploying appliactions on AWS services such as EC2, S3.
- Expertise in RDBMS concepts and experience in working wif Oracle 10g/11g, DB2 and MY SQL.
- Has excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, wif ability to interact wif individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
Languages\Databases\: Java 8, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL, Python\Oracle 12g, MySQL 5, SQL Server, \
Web Application Servers\Protocols\: Apache Tomcat 9, WebLogic 12, Jboss 6\HTTP, SOAP, REST\
Methodologies\Continuous Integration Tools\: Agile Waterfall TDD\Jenkins 2.6, Quick Build 5, Bamboo\
Build Tools\JAVA Message Service\: Apache ANT, Gradle & Maven 3\MQ 8, JMS, Active MQ\
Testing Tools\Operating Systems\: QC, Selenium Web Driver 3, JUnit 4, \Windows, Linux, UNIX\TestNG 6, Mockito2\
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Built and Configured applications phone plan and account modules using Maven 3 and SpringBoot.
- Utilized some features in Spring framework such as Dependency Injection and Aspect Oriented Programming for building back-end architecture includes business layer and DAO layer.
- Followed Agile Scrum Methodology, involved daily stand-up meeting, setup the project in JIRA tool.
- Implemented persistence layer and ORM using Hibernate 5.
- Involved in the integration of multiple layers in the application.
- Developed the Restful API platform using SpringBoot and SpringMVC.
- Transferred data between front-end and back-end using JSON and AJAX.
- Developed applications using Core Java fundamentals such as Java 8, Multithreading, Collections, Generics and Annotations.
- Participated in view design and data integration using JSP and JSTL.
- Performed Unit testing on Project using JUnit 4 and Mockito 2.
- Utilized Git and Github for version control and code review.
- Used Jenkins for automated deployment, Docker for operating system vitalization.
- Built distributed application in Microservices architecture using Spring Cloud.
- Implemented services registry using Eureka server, used Zuul to provide API gateway, allocated services to servers using Ribbon for load balance, applied Hystrix as circuit breaker.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting related to production and environment issues
- Worked on Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver 3.0 and TestNG.
- Deployed project on AWS.
- Wrote code in TDD manner and actively collaborated wif rest of the team.
- Performed the day to day analysis for issue tracking system.
- Managed the development server to deploy the application EARs and WAR files.
ENVIRONMENT: Java 8, J2EE Servlet, JSP, XML, udeploy, Spring Web MVC Framework, spring 4, Hibernate 5, Log4j, ANT, Mockito 2, Junit 4, Jenkins 2.6, Web services, Websphere Application Server 8 and Oracle 11g
- Responsible for java Back-end development and Design of the Java based Web and Enterprise application in Windows environment using Spring 4.
- Participating Sprint meeting in every two weeks to discuss new requirements and bugs.
- Utilizing the new unit testing technologies like Selenium, Junit 4 to maximize the test coverage.
- Developed and executed test case scenarios/stories and automation regression testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate 4.
- Managed database using Connection pools when numerous visitors view my site.
- Enhanced server-side logic to support application built in Spring 4 and Hibernate 5.
- Experience in working and building RESTFUL web services to collaborate the product/branch subsystem wif the new payment systems.
- Troubleshooting the issues in production and fixing the issues.
- Worked on front end, designed and developed in Angular JS.
- Developed and implemented the interactive functionality using JSP 3.2, Tiles framework.
- Used Subversion for Version Control Management and all over worked on JDK 1.5 for core java.
- Involved in code reviews, debugging and testing.
- Extensively used Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring Transactional, Spring Core in developing SOA based application payment modules.
- Used Maven 3 for building the application in local machine and then did code walk through to analyse the issue which is lowering performance of the application.
- Designed and developed applications wif core Java andmulti-threaded environment.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective.
- Worked on spring application framework 4 features IOC container and AOP.
- Worked on Hibernate 4 object relational mapping according to database schema
- Implemented Spring Dependency Injection and Spring Transactions in business layer.
- Interaction/Connection wif MySQL 5.6 is implemented using JDBC 4.2
- Developed data access components using JDBC 4.2, DAOs, and Beans for data manipulation.
- Validated the Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Created REST web services for application integration.
- Used Jquery and SpringMVC for designing and developing REST and SOAP Web services.
- Involved in the development of the presentation tier using HTML 5, CSS, XML and UI for front-end.
- Implemented logging functionality using Log4j 2. Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Used Maven 3 as build and configuration tool.
- Involved in developing Integration Issues, System Testing Issues, User Acceptance Issues and production Issues including JUnit 4.
- Actively involved in the maintenance and design for the application.
Environment: Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, CSS, REST web Services, XML, Confidential CXS, Apache Web server, Web Logic 12c application server, SVN, Unix, Log4j, J Unit, Maven, Oracle10g, Microsoft Visio
- Involved in designing user screens and validations using HTML, jQuery, CSS, JSP, Servlet.
- Responsible for validation of Client interface JSP pages using jQuery form validations.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection property to provide loose-coupling between layers.
- Developed web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used Hibernate4 ORM framework wif spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Involved in the implementation of Spring-Hibernate ORM and creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped wif Oracle database using Hibernate Annotations.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Configured Maven dependencies for build automation.
Environment: Java EE, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Eclipse, Notepad++, JBoss, HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, Windows, Unix, Oracle
- Involved in all the software development lifecycle including Gathering Requirements, Analysis and Design, Coding and Testing, Deploying and Documentation phases.
- Wrote SQL scripts in Oracle.
- Involved in analyzing the requirements and participated in discussions wif business analysts.
- Involved in creating Technical Design documents and Integration Solution Design documents.
- Suggested an appropriate solution for the assigned modules and problems, also doing their High level and Low-level design.
- Developed under frameworks such as Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- Fixed known bugs and added new features to improve system performance.