- Extensive experience of 5 years in IT industry and Expertise in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation andTesting of Object Oriented applications using Java.
- Proficient Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in implementing web based projects using IDEs like Eclipse.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Requirement Specification, Design documents and Test cases.
- Experience using Google Web Toolkit ( GWT ) - Certificate of extensive successful training.
- Experience in HTML,JSP and GWT for developing web based GUI components.
- Experience in SQL - Basic query writing.
- Working knowledge of Servlets, Java Beans, Struts, Hibernate, Spring ( to some extent).
- Expertise in JSP, Struts.
- Experience in deploying applications on Web Servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Experience working with Databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server2005/2008,
- Good knowledge in programming languages C, C++ and C# (.NET frame work).
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills to quickly adapt to new environment.
Languages: Java(JDK 1.3/1.4/1.6), C,C++, C#, SQL
Platforms: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7 and Linux.
Databases: Oracle, PostGreSql, SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL
Database UI/Query tools: SQLDeveloper, pgAdmin, Penteho ( for writing jobs )
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat Apache, JBoss
Development Environment: Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, HTML, CSS.
J2EE Frameworks: AJAX, Struts, MVC, Hibernate, Spring
Version Control System: CVS Repositories
Extras: GWT, Putty, SSH, WinSCP
Confidential, Naugatuck, CT
- Active Team Player in the project.
- Design of UI.
- Development using the web-standard framework built over struts framework.
- Use of Apache Tomcat, Windows and IE - 6,7,8,Firefox for testing purpose.
- Involved in designing JSP’s, configuring the struts-config file, interaction with the database using Hibernate.
- Three different layers: user enters the data which is communicated to the form-beans form data is communicated to the Dialogs which in turn use the service layer. Service layer uses the business objects and data access objects to communicate with the database.
- Involved in testing: Unit testing using JUnit.
- Seminar on the Escape application to the team and support team.
- Handing over the applications to the production support team when the application goes live.
- Involved in building the application into .war and deploying it on development, test and production servers.
- Committing and updating the code to and from CVS repositories.
- Updating the corresponding wiki pages.
- Getting trained in GWT ( Google Web Toolkit ).
- Developing the application using GWT.
- Changing the code according to the view-presenter-service model of GWT.
- Building and deploying the application to the test and production server using the remote desktop.
- Use of development mode to run the application locally.
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Active Team Player in the project.
- Involved in technical requirement specifications, Analysis and Design.
- Used Apache Tomcat for as a web server.
- Used JBoss as the Application Server.
- Extensively used J2EE Technologies - JSP/Servlets, Struts.
- Developed the application using Struts framework ( MVC ).
- Developed struts form and action classes and also the different ‘config’ files.
- Used Hibernate for database interaction.
- Unit testing of each business component using JUnit.
- Use of CVS to commit and update the code ( to keep consistency between the team members ).
- Deployment on the development, test and production servers.
- Ant as the building tool - for building .war files.
- Interaction with different teams.
- Interaction with the vendors in case of change of requirements.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed and developed User Interface tools to upload Rate Plans. Provided login and session tracking features in this application.
- Used JDBC and SQL to access the database.
- Developed file upload utility using servlets and html, to upload files into database.
- Designed and developed web based application to upload user’s login information.
- Developed front-end screens using JSPs, Customtags.
- Development using Struts MVC framework.
- Involved in integration and system testing.
- Involved in a various software life cycle activities ranging from requirement analysis to releasing software on production servers.
Confidential, Lincoln, AL
- Reviewed requirements with the Support Group and developed an initial prototype.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development of the application components using JSP, Servlets, and EJB components.
- Developed Java Server Pages and Java Beans on the server side using the Model View Controller (MVC) and Struts.
- Developed Entity and Session beans to access data from the database.
- Responsible for backend programming which includes writing stored procedures and Database triggers using MySQL.
- Developed reports using Crystal Reports 8.5.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Java Servlets, JSP 2.0, EJB 2.0, JDBC, XML, WebSphere 5.1, Struts 1.1, MySQL, Crystal Reports 8.5.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed and updated the web tier modules using Struts Framework.
- Implemented Struts Validator for automated validation.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the SQL server.
- Implemented Spring 2.0 framework for dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and Struts.
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere Application server.
- Involved in development of objects, classes, database transactions using Java, JSP, Servlets and EJB.
- Worked closely with testing groups for unit and integration testing.
- Used Java Script to perform Client side validations..
- Created Database Triggers, Stored Procedures and functions using PL/SQL and used JDBC API to access the Database.