- In-depth knowledge of developer tools, methodologies and best practices including Agile Software Development, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming.
- Strong technical skills in the areas of distributed technologies like JAVA, J2EE (JDBC, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, RMI, JNDI, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Web services)
- Experience in developing customer facing, high volume web applications.
- Experience designing and implementing APIs using AJAX with back end teams
- Experience in working with third party APIs and Web Services using AJAX and jQuery.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, and unit testing front end functionalities.
- Experience developing web applications supporting traditional web and/or mobile user interfaces.
- Enterprise exposure in defect resolution up from the http header to AJAX failures and OS/browser anomalies development.
- Collaborating with US and offshore based team members to deliver software solutions.
- Implemented detailed functional and technical specifications required to satisfy business requirements.
- Ensuring high performance and cross browser compatibility of UI components.
- Hands on experience in migrating and managing multiple applications from on premise to cloud using AWS services.
Programming languages: Java, C++, C
Database language: SQL, PostgreSQL
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlet, JSP, Hibernate
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Vue.js, Angular JS
Web Application Framework: Ruby on Rails
Frameworks: Spring Framework
IDE Software: Eclipse, Net Beans
Build Automation: ANT and Maven
Testing Tools: Testing Frameworks (JUnit, TestNG).
Other tools: Tortoise SVN, GIT, TOAD
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Extensively used SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- Responsible for the Design, Deploy and development of the web applications.
- Database modeling and design. Involved in developing and implementation of the web application usingRubyonRails.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Dealt with Hibernate open source ORM frame work for persistence management.
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for the applications using the MVC Model View Controller architecture ofRailsframework andRubyconducting code reviews.
- Designed a network of web pages, where the user progresses through an application by selecting links, resulting in the next page being transferred to the user and rendered for their use using REST.
- Used Apache Tomcat an application server, to implement the Java Platform Enterprise Edition, create applications and to integrate applications with other applications
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, coding and implementation.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Interacting with the Managers and created prototypes as per the business requirement.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
- Responsible for the successful execution of Project Planning and Deployment cycles.
- Provided end to end support for the system and involved in coding and testing.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Provided a framework for mapping object-oriented domain model to a traditional relational database using Hibernate
- Developed backend business logic with Spring Framework and achieved asynchronous messaging with Java Messaging Services
- Developed JSP pages using Custom tags and Tiles frame work and Struts frame work.
- Day to day Communication with remote developers, through mail, phone, conference calls, for resolving issues, understanding business requirements
- Took initiation in verifying the environment is available, up to date with latest code builds.
- Code promotion and verification of local/DEV environments
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC) of the systems requirement gathering, conceptual design, analysis, detail design, development, system testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Extensively used CSS to enhance the look and feel of the site.
- Developed Stored Procedures and maintained database using Oracle 9i.
Environment: HTML, JDBC, JSP, SERVLETS, Enterprise Java Beans, Spring, Oracle 9i, NetBeans IDE, Apache Tomcat Server.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed the application using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Developed presentation layer using Spring MVC and used annotation based mapping to map the JSP post backs to the controller methods.
- Developed Rich user interface using HTML5, JSP, XSLT and CSS3.
- Used Hibernate to communicate with the Database, mapping the entities to the tables and corresponding columns in the database by using Hibernate annotations.
- Worked with SQL queries, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Involved in performance tuning by reviewing the code to reduce the number of database calls and tuning the SQL to get optimized performance.
- Experience in both consuming and producing RESTful java web services.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Involved in performing Integration Testing for the whole application.
- Used Jira for bug tracking.
- Was responsible for updating the defects status in a daily based QA status meeting.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Involved in the review and analysis of the requirement specifications of the entire system.
- Involved in the design of application using Model View Control (MVC) Architecture and designed Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with J2EE framework and enhance Reuse and Portability of the application by using various design patterns like Front Controllers, Facades, Value Object, Business Delegate, Service Locators, DAO.
- Extensively used Spring MVC framework to develop the web layer for the application.
- Implemented Spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using Spring’s Dependency Injection.
- Developed different modules using Servlets, Spring, Hibernate.
- Designed and implemented the rules of Business Logic using spring and EJB’s.
- Extensively involved in the development of persistence layer using Hibernate and used SQL server as backend database.
- Designed JSP pages. Designed and developed the form beans and action classes associated with each JSP page and developed several custom tags.
- XML (DOM API), XSLT was used for informative view representation.
- Extensively developed Stored Procedures and Triggers using SQL.
- Documented all phases of the project and implemented system changes in accordance with the objectives and requirements and developed user documentation.