- Having around 8 years of professional experience in Design, Development, Testing, Deploying of Object Oriented, and Web based Applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies to develop best practices for software development and implementation.
- Experience in full software development lifecycle used Waterfall, Agile and Test Driven Development.
- Strong experience in web technologies like HTML, CSS, XML, UML, JSTL, JSF, Servlets, JavaBeans, EJB.
- Experience in developing SOA by utilizing various J2EE packages and associated technologies such as Struts, Hibernate, spring, JNDI, JDBC, JMS and SOAP, Rest web services.
- Hands - on experience in creating UI using web technologies Java/J2EE, Java script, Servlets, JQuery, Ajax, JSP, Angular JS, React JS,Angular2, Node.js, JAX RS.
- Developed various commands and helper classes using core Java mainly following multithreaded concepts and MVC design patterns for the application like Factory Pattern, Singleton, Data Access object, session Facade, Business Delegate Factory.
- Developed and configured Java plugins using technologies/Frameworks like DOJO,Spring,hibernate, jsp for DB Connection and launching workflows.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, Spring Core, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi Threading etc
- Hands on experience in implementing client-server business applications using MVC, SOA architecture and Micro Services.
- Experience in developing single page applications using Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Experience with automated testing using Jmeter and unit testing using JUnit, developed various applications using ANT.
- Strong expertise in Java, Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling and Java beans.
- Worked with NoSQL databases like Cassandra and Mongo DB for POC purpose.
- Knowledge of web debugging tools like Firebug.
- Implemented Docker containers and created clients respective Docker images and leveraged Apache to manage Cluster hosts for Applications
- Strong knowledge on REST and SOAP web services.
- Established connections with other applications by using Rabbit MQ and JMS to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Worked on spring modules like IOC, Dependency Injection (DI), and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP).
- Developed Maven based project structure having data layer, ORM and Web module.
- Involved in setting up Drools Rules engine to application to control central access of Business validations.
- Developed Apache Camel routes and defined JMS endpoints for message processing and routing.
- Involved in Design, UML Modeling in developing Use Case Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Proficient in Database development using Oracle, My SQL Server, NOSQL, Postgre SQL databases usingMongoDB in various projects with expertise in deploying Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL Queries.
- Worked on Web Services using SOAP and REST. Also, used JAX - RS Web services and Jersey Client and Worked both on Service and Client Side Web Services
- Expertise in developing SOA and J2EE web services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, quick learner, self-motivated, ability to work individually and as well as in a team environment with good team spirit.
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, Java 8, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++.
Technologies &web Services: JSP2.3, JSF2.2, JDBC4.0, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC4.0, JPA, JMS, Hibernate (ORM) ESB Web Services (REST, SOAP) WSDL, UDDI, SOA, JAX-RS, AXIS.
Frameworks: Struts2,CSS,Frameworks,GWT,spring4(DependencyInjection,Spring MVC,SpringAccess,core,SpringContext,SpringAOP,SpringDAO,Spring IOC,SpringJDBC,SpringwithHibernate),Hibernate4.0, Micro services,Angular.JS,Node.js, Bootstrap, JSF2.2. JUnit, Log4J
Databases: Oracle (8i/9i/10g/11g), DB2, PL/SQL,My SQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, Microsoft SQL server, DB2,Mongo DB, Cassandra.
Message Brokers: Rabbit MQ, Kafka
Application Servers: Web Logic 8.1/10.3, IBM Web sphere 5.1/6.0/7.0, Apache Tomcat 8, JBoss5.X, Glassfish,Jetty.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/VISTA, UNIX/LINUX,MAC.
Apache Tools: Log4j, Maven and ANT.
Integrated Development Tools: Eclipse4.5, Net Beans,Red Hat Developer, TDD, IntelliJ,Rational Application Developer.
Application Tools: Eclipse, RAD,Maven,Jenkins,JIRA
Testing Tools: JUnit4.9, Selenium, Firebug, Mockito,Log4j.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, AJAX, XML, JSON, React JS, Node JS, Dom, Angular 2.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, GIT, Github.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall and Scrum models, RAD.
Confidential, Fort Worth, Dallas
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked as a back-end Java Developer on technologies such as Spring MVC, JDBC and on front-end technologies such as AngularJS.
- Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, scrum methodologies.
- Developed a new NodeJS middleware by integrating AngularJS into the new API micro services through the EAN (Express JS, AngularJS and Node.JS.) stack. These NodeJS apps will be within Docker containers.
- Involved in integrating Leaflet/Map box API.
- Performed dependency injection of spring beans such as data source beans or Hibernate utility singleton bean to create one session factory for the entire application.
- Developed the User Interactive NodeJS RESTFul API Web Application navigation tool like Maps API using Leaflet.JS for front-end regional mapped area.
- Used Spring MVC to develop application architecture and JDBC to interact with Database. Also used Ajax to communicate with DB for certain functionalities.
- Created REST API'sMicro services and EJB using Express Router/Model/Controller architecture. Models connect to SQL using Node.js.
- Developed the Spring Features such as Spring MVC, Spring DAO and implemented Spring AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) using Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping).
- Worked closely on monitoring and driving company-wide performance, utilized tools like Visual studio TFS, accurately monitor organizational progress, employee satisfaction, retrieve information.
- Assisted squads with adoption of tools like Slack, TFS.
- Configuration Management and source code repository management using tools like GIT, Subversion.
- Experience in Administration/Maintenance of source control management systems, such as Sub Version (SVN), TFS, Git Bash, Github, Git GUI and other command line applications etc.
- Experience leveraging TFS (Team Foundation Server) in an environment using Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Expertise in Querying RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server for data integrity.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node JS (Express JS framework).
- Use Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Express.
- Used GIT Repository with VS extensions for version control and source code maintenance needs.
- Utilized Postman for calling API's from Backend to make sure data passing appropriate for Front End.
- Involved in unit testing and code reviews while development and fixing the bugs.
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- No Mongo (SQL), Express.JS, AngularJS and Node.JS.
- Developed Power Shell 2.0 scripting to work with TFS Object Model to utilize for more repeatable, automated processes and tasks.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in all most all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes problem solving, analysis, design, coding, testing skills includes unit and acceptance testing.
- Used Agile methodology was used to develop the application. Daily Scrum was conducted as a part of this methodology.
- Used Bootstrap for separating the database files for building an interface.
- Involved in developing multithreaded modules and applications by using core javaconcepts like Multithreading programming, Exception handling and collections.
- Involved in developing web Page Application using Angular JS, Ajax, Servlets, XSLT, XML Worked with XML and JSON.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Worked on SPRING WEB FLOW for the action mapping calls from the views.
- Used features in Angular JS such as data binding, routing, custom filters, and custom directives to meet business requirements.
- Having experience in developing a data pipeline using Kafka to store data.
- Generated Java APIs for retrieval and analysis on No-SQL database such as HBase and Cassandra.
- Migrated spring based application to Cloud based Micro Service API.
- Created SQL queries and executed them by using Hibernate Template provided by spring for improving the performance of the Reporting modules.
- Used AJAX to use the RESTFUL web services in the application which supported different format like text, JSON and XML.
- AWS Lambda to extend other AWS services with custom logic, or create your own back-end services that operate at AWS scale, performance, and security.
- Used Rational Rose use case for defects, change tracking across the application.
- Utilized Cassandra, NOSQL database management system for keeping user generated data by upgrading of Couch base and Cassandra cluster.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and involved in Unit testing as part of development cycle.
- Developed SQL queries for manipulating the data by using Spring JDBC.
- Used Log4j for tracking the applications and SVN used for version control.
- Mapped java objects to Oracle Database using IBatis.
- Experience in configuring build tools like Maven for the development and deployment.
- Hands on Experience in Amazon web services(AWS) in migrating java applications to the cloud using EC2, S3 and object storage container to store and retrieved secured files, from API.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Followed complete test driven development (TDD) for execution of this project.
Environment: Eclipse,PL/SQL,Oracle11g,Log4j,DB2,Maven,REST,SOAP,JSTL,SVN,Servlets,Agile,microService, GIT, Kafka, iBatis.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Engaged in all phases of SDLC in involving specifications, gathering Requirements, Designing, Coding, Testing, Deploying, and Maintaining in implementing projects.
- Developed the application by usingScrum methodology in agile environment.
- Used JIRA to report the hours and issues that are related to the project and Worked with mortgage express vendors to get all the connectivity needed details for the applications for both the production and non-production environment.
- Extensively worked on Core Java coding and object oriented design with strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading and Event/Exception handling.
- Experience in building web applications using spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection and utilized features like MVC, AOP and DAO.
- Tested the web services by using Restful tool in the application which supported different format like text, JSON and XML.
- Involved in development of enterprise business solutions using JBOSS server.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA
- Hands on Experience in using Hibernate and SQL to retrieve the data from database.
- Worked on administration of EC2, AWS CLI for loading the data from S3 and scheduling it on daily basis.
- Have Experience in using Github repository to run the Jenkins job for Continues Integration while developing the applications and posting them in Github.
- Extensive use of Docker for developing test cases and performed unit and integration, tested by using JUnit.
- Used UNIX shell scripts for implementing daily jobs.
- Involved in raising questions for business, getting answers from them, bug fixing, and tracking is done by JIRA.
- Ability to work under pressure, easily adaptable and Self motivated.
Environment: Java/J2EE, spring, JPA, Java Script, Angular JS, jQuery, Hibernate, SQL DB, Oracle or MySQL, Ant or Maven, JUNIT, Firebug, Mongo DB, Cloud Services.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in agile development process following Test Driven Development Technique.
- Designing and developing Web application to generate reports using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EEtechnologies using Core Java-Collections, Lambdas, Serialization & Multithreading, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Web services - SOAP & REST.
- Involved in creating the JSP Pages.
- Implemented back-end service using spring annotations to retrieve user data information from database.
- Involved in deployment of the application using Web Sphere that makes to change the requirements.
- Integrated the applications with soap web services.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed ANT script for building the application.
- Used JDBC to connect the J2EE server with the relational database.
- Design and developed different PL/SQL blocks, Stored Procedures in DB2 database.
- Involved in writing test cases using Mockito and Power Mock framework for code coverage.
- Developed and modified Servlets to accept and process request from the clients.
- Actively participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Developed the application using Agile/Scrum methodology which involves daily stand ups,
- Test driven development, continuous integration, demos and test automations.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Core JAVA, Web-Based Application, and OOPS concepts.
- Developed Client Side technologies using HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Developed Server Side technologies using spring, Hibernate, Servlets/JSP, Multithreading.
- Extensively worked with the retrieval and manipulation of data from the Oracle database by writing queries using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Web application development by Setting up an environment, configuring an application and Web Logic Application Server.
- Hands on Experience in coding, unit testing, Integration testing and Bug fixing.
Environment: Oracle/SQL Server and PL/SQL, spring, Hibernate, Ant, Apache, Tomcat, JBOSS, Web logic, UNIX, RDBMS, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JDBC, Eclipse, Multithreading.
- Involved in all phases of Designing and Development of application.
- Created Class diagrams and Use Case diagrams from design specification using Rational Rose.
- Worked in Waterfall Methodology and involved in the project discussions.
- Implemented action classes, form beans and JSP pages interaction with these components.
- Designed and developed the application using Struts Model View Controller (MVC) design Pattern.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and templates and performed action mapping in struts.
- Extensive use of EJBs for middle tier component to implement the business logic.
- Developed an automated application using JMS for messaging and JNDI to interact with the Server.
- Implemented Service locator pattern to invoke EJBs through Struts.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Configured the data mapping between Oracle and SQL Server and tested performance accuracy related queries under SQL Server.
- Extensively used the JDBC Prepared Statement to embed the SQL queries into the java code.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Tomcat Application Server was used for deploying the application.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.