- Over 8 years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of Web Applications in Client/Server environment using Core JAVA/J2EE applications.
- Designed and modeled projects using techniques in UML - Use Cases, Class Diagrams etc. using Rational Rose.
- Experience in Scrum Agile & Waterfall model of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Object Oriented Analysis and Design through implementation and testing.
- Expertise in J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, EJB and Web Services.
- Expertise in application development frameworks like Struts, spring, JSF and Hibernate.
- Implemented various Design patterns including Business Delegates, Data Access Object, Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Expertise in configuring the Spring Application Context with dependency injection and using spring web module integrated it with Struts framework and Hibernate.
- Experience in using IDM like Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, IBM RSA, Intellij, RAD, TOAD and GWT.
- Good Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in selenium --RC by using Java Experience in MVC
- Extensive experience in Quality Assurance using Manual and Automation tools which includes Selenium RC/IDE/Web Driver/ Grid, QTP, Cucumber, Quality Center, SOAP UI and JMeter
- Experience in Design and Development of database systems using Relational Database Management Systems MS SQL Server, DB2, Sybase and Oracle
- Experience in developing web services using JAX-RS, Jersey, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC and WSDL.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools such as ANT and Maven and debugging through Log4j.
- Developed and maintained complex stored procedures, triggers, functions and ad-hoc SQL scripts in a highly normalized Sybase database.
- Involved in various projects related to Data Modelling, System/Data Analysis, Design and Development for both OLTP and Data warehousing environments.
- Interacted with the Data Modelling team to understand the designing of the data warehouse and data mart.
- Good experience in implementing solutions for SOA, Java Web Services like JAX-WS Web Services and JAX-RPC Web services.
- In depth knowledge in Maven, Selenium, TestNG and Jenkins
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Integration technologies in the areas of Restful Web Services, SOAP Web Services, WSDL and XML.
- Extensive experience in working with various databases like Oracle11g, SYBASE, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Expertise in Core Java with solid background and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception handling, Multi-Threading and Collections.
- Expertise in version control tools like SVN, CVS, GITHUB and IBM Rational Clear Case to manage and control software development.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages.
- Experience in using issue and bug tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, TFS
- Experience on SDLC, Water Fall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Expertise in using ANT and Maven for building the projects and deploying the projects in servers and also using log4j and JUnit for debugging.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, inter-personnel and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self-starter
Languages: Java, Java Script, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQ, UML and Unix Shell Script.
Java Technologies: J2EE, EJB, JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JSF, JNDI, JAXP, RMI, Micro services
Frameworks: Struts2, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, iBatis, JMS(MQ Series), JUnit, Cucumber, Log4j.
Web Technologies: Ajax, JQuery, JSON, HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, XML, CSS3.
Web/Application servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, JBOSS, Glass Fish.
IDEs/Utilities: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net beans, Intellij, RAD, TOAD, GWT
Database: MySQL, JDBC, ODBC, Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL, DB2, NOSQL(Mongo DB)
Modeling/Business Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, Drools
Version Control: GIT, Tortoise SVN, CVS, Clear Case, Perforce.
CI/CD Tools: Ant, Maven, GRADLE, Hudson, Jenkins, JIRA
Web Services: SOAP(WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS), RESTFUL(JAX-RS, JSON ), Camel, Mule ESB
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP?7,UNIX/Linux 5, Sun Solaris, Ubuntu
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- All these batch micro services are written in Python utilizing distributed message passing via Kafka message broker with JSON as data exchange formats.
- All these four micro services are deployed in Mesos cluster in AWS using Jenkins, Marathon, and Chronos
- Used AngularJS services, controllers and directives for front end UI, AngularJS MVC for cross-browser functionality and used Firebug for Firefox, Inspector tools for Chrome, IE developer toolbar for IE.
- Wrote scripts to massage data and feed to Sybase IQ/Oracle databases for alert generation and automated in batch cycle.
- Created RESTful APIs in Express and returned logic through AngularJS data binding. Wrote tests in Mocha on server side and Jasmine on the client side.
- Designed User Interface using with HTML5, JQuery, CSS3 and SASS. Involved in the developing functions to acquire data from API server using AJAX
- Developed the front-end using both Core Java as well as Java Swing and also involved himself in incorporating business logic in SQL code (stored procedures) using Sybase
- Created Composite Applications, Home Security components and Adapters by using Oracle SOA technology.
- C#, .Net for creating the web pages of the application.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website that fits all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone
- Used Angular Http services to display the content on the browser and took part in creating custom reusable components.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Implemented MicroServices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, Maven
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using Spring Dependency Injection and client side Java-beans for DAO Design Patterns.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database and used dependency injection (DI) using Spring framework and annotations.
- Execution and selenium scripts and reporting defects
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap JS and Node.JS which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Extensively used XML Web Services for transferring/retrieving data between different providers. Extensively involved in developing Restful Web services using Jersey framework (JAX-RS) and REST annotations.
- Extensively used IBM REST API in task assignment, reassignment, closure and ad-hoc task implementation.
- Wrote MongoDB models and schema by using Mongoose to query data. Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Developed Agile processes using Groovy, JUnit to use continuous integration
- Experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2 AMI, EBS Cloud watch AWS Config, Auto-scaling, IAM, AWS and S3.
- Maintained the code repository on Git through frequent and definite updates and built the application using Maven to deploy on Weblogic Server and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system. Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Managed maven environment by setting up local, remote and central repositories with required configuration in maven configuration files.
- Refactored existing project to make it more Restful and thread-safe.
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages. Worked with Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean.
- C#, .Net for creating the web pages of the application.
- Designed Restful, XML, XSLT and PHP web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Worked with the Ruby on Rails & Ember JS frameworks for full stack web development.
- Build micro services using spring boot for the delivery of software products across the enterprise
- Implemented spring service layer with dependency wiring, transaction, DAO and annotations.
- Used Hibernate to do the object relational mapping between the tables and java objects.
- Execution of selenium scripts and reporting defects
- Utilize Camel to integrate micro services with other micro services and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges
- Developed web applications using Rational Application Developer (RAD) and deployed it in web sphere application server5.1
- Experienced in implementing Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the Oracle10g database
- Deployed and tested the application with web server Tomcat, Web Sphere.
- Expertise in Agile and Waterfall Software Development Methodology including Scrum technology
- Wrote Test Cases using JUNIT as a framework.
- Developed GUI using Front end technologies like JSP, JSTL, AJAX, HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Developed a code for Web services using XML, SOAP, PHP and used SOAPUI tool for testing the services proficient in testing Web Pages functionalities and raising defects.
- Participated in Code Reviews for better quality assurance and Debugged the application Module.
- Deployed the application on Web Logic server.
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices
- Developed the Web services using SOA.
- Developed custom Angular JS directives to build custom reusable components to use across the application pages.
- Configured Web Sphere for messaging by defining Queue Destinations & Queue Connection Factories.
- Used Bootstrap to improve user experience.
- Used Log4J to print info, warning and error data on to the logs.
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Responsible for gathering requirements from the client business unit by participating in design discussions and implementation feasibility analysis with business analysts Confidential all levels.
- Involved in Object Oriented Design/Analysis and constructing UML Sequence diagrams and Class Diagrams with Microsoft Visio/Rational Rose.
- Worked on SOA to develop RESTful Web service to generate and consume services from different modules. Implemented MVC Framework to make single page applications SPAs for responsive services.
- Developed the application using JSF Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view and JQuery validation framework for front end validations.
- Developed the web application using JSF Framework involving features like Expression Language, action listeners, custom components, etc. Created conditional logics in pages using JSF tags and JSTL.
- Developed JSF managed beans and backing beans and configured JSF navigation in faces-config.xml of JSF MVC framework. Constructed JSF Portal Framework Confidential Presentation Tier and Faces Servlet acts as the Front Controller.
- Used Spring ORM Support for Hibernate to manage Hibernate Resources and consistent exception hierarchy. Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate and Spring Validation Framework for Server side validation.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring ORM and Spring Security modules to integrate with MySQL database to implement persistence layer in Hibernate
- Developed Business components using core javaconcepts like Interfaces, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization etc. Used multithreading concepts to overcome errors in the process of concurrent quote transactions. Deployed the application in clustered environments for load balancing and Server failover conditions.
- Designed stored procedures, triggers and functions in MySQL and DB2 for business critical requirements.
- Developed generic database Connection Pooling with WebLogic Admin server using Spring, SQL query optimization.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing (JUnit). Strictly followed TDD using Agile methodologies.
- Used Apache JMeter for load testing and log4J for debugging with various levels. Used Subversion for version control across common source code used by Developers and deployed the applications on WebLogic Application Server. Utilized Gradle for continuous integration.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Technical design, review and implementation across the project. Developed UML diagrams like Use case, class and sequence diagrams.
- Designed and developed User interface screens using AngularJS and followed Agile Scrum for application development.
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front End web interface with the Spring MVC, Angular JS, JSP, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine to test Angular controllers and services and developed custom validations using AngularJS
- Extensively developed stored procedures, triggers, functions and packages in oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Designed Client side validations using AngulaJs custom form validation that leverages various angular directives and integrated AngularJS Filters to format data for searching, ordering and conditional iterating.
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction.
- Applied object oriented methodologies and core J2EE design patterns like Factory, Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed, developed and integrated Spring DAO layer with Hibernate. Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans.
- Developed message notification system using ActiveMQ to notify the changes and update across the internal client apps.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services, tested web services using SOAP UI and REST Client.
- Enhanced existing REST services using NodeJs, ExpressJS and Mongoose modules.
- Installed and configured JBoss server developer and test environments. Used ANT and Jenkins for Build process and continuous integration
- Configured & deployed Java applications on Amazon Web Services(AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, cloud formation.
- Supported QA and UAT defect resolution; used Atlassian Jira to publish daily defect reports to the management.
- Performed build management for the development and testing environment. Worked with release management to develop technical release notes for every code release.
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets using Struts framework.
- Involved in the Requirements collection & Analysis from the business team.
- Created the design documents with use case diagram, class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts 1.2 Framework.
- Mailing system using Core java mail API to notify the staff when a customer submitted a policy.
- Implemented session beans to handle business logic for fund transfer, loan, credit card and fixed deposit modules.
- Worked with various Java patterns such as Service Locator and Factory Pattern Confidential the business layer for effective object behaviors.
- Worked on the JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Implemented the background work using Multi-threading which sends mails in bulk behind the scene.
- Implemented Tiles Framework for the views layout.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.
- Developed the import/export utility, which allows user to import/export to/from MS-Excel, CSV and Database.
- Implemented the web services client to consume the third-party service API for validating credit cards.
- Used Java Messaging Services(JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
Environment: Struts frame work, core java, J2EE (Java, JNDI, JSP, JDBC, Servlets and JSP), Apache Tomcat, SQL, HTML, Eclipse, Windows XP, MVC Design pattern, MySql, Rational Rose, SOAP, Tiles.