- Over 6 years of Information Technology experience in Analysis, Design and development of various Internet Applications usingJ2EETechnology.
- Have expertise in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC from requirements gathering, design, programming, testing such as unit test cases, including functional and regression cases and support, Design Patterns.
- Expert in implementingJava/J2EE technologies for application development in various layers of projects i.e. Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Unit Testing and Deployment.
- Experience using J2EE Design Patterns like DAO Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller and Factory Pattern for reusing the most efficient and effective strategies for new development.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, spring, Hibernate, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services - SOAP, WSDL.
- Experience on Angular JS controllers, directives, creating custom services with factory and service methods, routing and handling animated events.
- Involved in coding both View layer (MVC frameworks) and Model layers using struts andjava web services.
- Experience in working on various Spring modules (Spring MVC, DAO, IOC, Security and AOP) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Design and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Built spring based Java Microservices to support enterprise web application.
- Expertise in all Spring Modules such as Spring Core, Boot, ORM, MVC, Dependency Injection, AOP and Transaction.
- Experience in Web Services technologies like SOAP, Restful, JAXP, JAXB, WSDL and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in producing and consuming Rest and Soap based Web Services using their respective API's i.e. JAX-RS, JAX-WS API.
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL and database like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2 and exposer to No-SQL database format.
- Hands-on experience in writing stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, cursors and joins.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, VSS, GIT and SVN for Source Code version.
- Experience on working with debugging tools like Firebug, Fiddler, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IEDeveloperToolbar and Unit testing using Jasmin, Karma and JUnit.
- Worked extensively on Application Servers like Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer, IntelliJ and NetBeans.
- Strong analytic, problem-solving and communication skills. Active and innovative team player proved to work under tight deadlines, capable of developing multiple projects, while also able to work individually with high efficiency.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL/PLSQL, Unix shell scripting
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI, web Services, JSF, AJAX, JQuery, EJB, JSON
Frameworks Tools: JDK, Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, JUnit, Log4j
IDE: Eclipse, RAD
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss, TCServer
Middleware: SOA, Soap Web Services, Rest Web services, JMS, MuleEsb
Applications/Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, RAD, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux.
Version Controls: CVS, SVN, Visual Source Safe, Clear Case
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, eXtreme, Rational Unified Process RUP, SDLC, TDD
Confidential, Greenbay, WI
Fullstack Java Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used multiple tracking tools for the sprints.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Architect proposed solution, High Level Design documentation, Review and Validate development effort, Support System Integration and User Acceptance Testing, Deployment and Release Management.
- Developed the back-end logic layer by using most of the CoreJava8 features such as Collections Framework, Interfaces, Multi-threading and Exception Handling programming.
- Created Multiple Re-usable UI Directives by defining AngularJS Directives, Attaching Event Listeners, Controllers & Updating DOM elements.
- Developed UI using bootstrap dropdown multi-select, bootstrap modals Implemented a suite of app wide MODALS for application configurable warnings and alerts, Developed Tab Widget, Tree Widget, user interfaces and controllers and their templates.
- Followed three-tier architecture. Developed application using SpringMVC- presentation layer, Spring-Service layer, Spring DAO- persistence layer and Spring Batch.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services to extract data from databases & implement Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Implemented SOA architecture developing web services based on REST using JAX-RS with Maven dependencies.
- Have used Apache CXF mainly to make use of WS-ReliableMessaging, WS-SecureConversation specifications to establish security contexts for multiple SOAP message exchanges and to allow messages to be reliably delivered between distributed applications.
- Consumed the Restful web services to display the response results in the front end of Order status project.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) purposes for transparent persistence onto the Oracle 10g database using Hibernate Query language (HQL).
- Wrote PL-SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Exposed to NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Create text message using a configuration file for data mapping and utilizeJavaMessaging Service (JMS) API to the transaction message to other application via Message Queue (MQ).
- Involved in the deployment of the application into IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Used JIRA to track the progress of the project and wrote test cases and Used JUnit as a testing framework in a Test Driven Development environment and used Eclipse IDE for application development.
- Used Maven and ANT scripts for building and deploying applications.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
Java Fullstack Developer
- Participated in the complete SDLC of project from Development, Implementation, and Deployment to Testing Phase.
- Followed SCRUM Agile methodology that includes iterative application development, weekly sprints, daily stand up meetings, retrospectives and backlog grooming.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive Web design and media queries based on CSS3, HTML5, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Used AngularJS framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it toUI.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format inUI.
- Worked extensively on Spring IOC/ Dependency Injection. Configured the crosscutting concerns like logging, security using Spring AOP.
- Implementing MVC Architecture, integrating JSF with spring framework and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Developed components of web services (SOAP, JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Extensively used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to integrate widely disparate applications, that are Web based and uses multiple implementation platforms.
- Developed web services using SOAP web services for supporting transaction of certain modules.
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM in data access layer to write DAOs. Developed hibernate mapping and Configuration files.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures. Also used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Involved in the implementation of Stateless session beans (EJB) for business logic layer and Entity beans for persistence. Used EJB Message Drive Beans to consume incoming messages from queues.
- Used ANT scripts to create JAR, EAR, War files and Deployed the application on WebSphere application server. Also used LOG4J for log monitoring.
- Exposer to Shell Scripting.
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used bydevelopers.
- Created JUnit test scripts to unit test the code flow and used Eclipse IDE for application development.
Confidential, Huntington Beach, CA
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Used Agile Methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Created Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system\'s object in accordance with the business requirements using UML.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle, JBoss
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between application through RESTful over HTTP using Apache Axis2
- Designed and implemented transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements, Spring Validators, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively used Hibernate QL.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed EJB’s for implementing Business Logic and deployed them on WebSphere application Server
- Used JPA for mapping business objects to the SQL Server database
- Automate build process by using Maven and used CVS version control tool.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Provided production support by debugging and fixing critical issues related to application and database.
- Troubleshooting of high volume and transaction and connection pool related issues in production and refactored code to fix the issues.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Technical analysis, design, development, and documentation with a focus on the implementation and agile development.
- Client side installation and configuration of project.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern to this project.
- Developed using simple Struts Validation for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Co-coordinated Application testing with the help of testing team.
- Writing database queries on Oracle 10g.
- Writing stored procedures, Packages, Views, Cursors, Functions and triggers using SQL in the back end.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database.
- Developed webservices using SOAP, WSDL, and XML.
- Developed the application using Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object design patterns in the project.
- Created and implemented Oracle Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and complex queries using SQL.
- Worked withJavaMessaging Services (JMS) for reliable and Asynchronous Communication.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and take on projects with limited specifications.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Participated in High-level design of the application by applying the OOP concepts andJavaDesign patterns.
- Responsible for system analysis, design and development which is built on top ofJavaJ2EEarchitecture.
- Involved in designing user screens and validations using HTML, jQuery, JS and JSP as per user requirements.
- Developed MVC Application using Struts2 and Developed Form Beans and Action classes using Struts framework along with validation framework.
- Used Struts, Tiles to provide a full-featured, robust framework for assembling presentation pages from component parts.
- Developed XML files, Schema's and parsing them by using both SAX and DOM parser's.
- Designed and Developed XSL style sheets using XSLT to transform XML and display the information on the UI screens.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans which will in turn call DAO's to retrieve & update data into Database.
- Extensive coding using Collection API, Multi-threading and Exception Handling.
- Extensively used the Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for data retrieval from the database and process the data in the business methods.
- Performed Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit.