- 4+ Years of experience in IT industry as Sr. AWS/DevOps Engineer and as Sr. Automation Engineer.
- Extensive hands - on work experience with Amazon Web Services & Python
Confidential, Roanoke, TX
Sr. Python Automation Engineer
- Participated and contributed effectively in daily stand-up, sprint review and retrospective meetings in Agile.
- Worked exclusively with release engineers in cloud environments deploying dockerized microservices in QA environments and validating them.
- Participated in preparation of data driven framework for REST API using Python.
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs and configured the Docker containers using Kubernetes.
Confidential, Springfield, IL
Sr. AWS/DevOps Engineer
- Automated Deployment using configuration Management tool like Chef to provision amazonAWSInstances to enable continuous Deployments.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker.
- Used CodeDeploy to automate code deployments and to run updated scripts for instances on AWScloudand on-premise instances by eliminating the need for error-prone manual operations.
- Worked on Deployment Automation of all microservices to pull the image from private Docker registry.
- Built and deployed J2EE application in an agile continuous integration environment usingPython 2.7.
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java, PHP, Python and Docker on the Apache server.
- Experience in deploying a web application in to AWS cloud and automated the configurations using Terraform.
- Involved in designing and developing thewebapplication using MEAN stack technologies along with the use of AngularJS, Node.js, Express, MongoDB.
- Assisted developers in establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling conventions using GIT.
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Built Automation scripts to test the Restful API’s forGalaxeApplication using Python 2x/3x
- Constructed Python automation framework for regression & integration test suites.
- Part of a team that automated AWS services which includes web servers, ELB, CloudFront distribution, database, EC2, database security groups and application configuration and created a generic SDK.
- Experienced in automating the test cases for testing the E2E scenarios and functionality of the applications.
- Tested critical bug fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes and met tight timeline.
- Developed login pages using OAuth2 and Solved Jira tickets on front-endwebapp features.
- Used GIT version control to manage the source code and integrating GIT with Jenkins to support build automation and integrated with JIRA to monitor the commits.
Confidential, Springfield, IL
- Configured CloudWatch metrics to monitor EC2, ELB and S3, created CloudWatch alarms to trigger alerts.
- Worked with an agile development team to deliver an end to end continuous integration/continuous delivery product in an open source environment using chef and Jenkins to get the job done.
- Responsible for securing the Linux servers in the AWS Cloud and maintained JIRA Tool for Issue/bug tracking.
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, managing Directory structures and managing containers and volumes.
- Integrated Docker container-based test infrastructure to Jenkins CI test flow and set up build environment integrating with GIT and JIRA to trigger builds using WebHooks.
- Worked with Engineers, QA and other teams to ensure automated test efforts are tightly integrated with the build system and in fixing the error while doing the deployment and building.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code checkout process and managed GIT repositories for branching, merging, and tagging.
- Developed automation scripting in Python usingPuppetto deploy, manage Java applications across the servers.
- Responsible for the management and continuous improvement of the release process for internal and external web applications and created python automation scripts for tomcat application server.
- In addition to code development, maintained project documentation and assisted in unit testing.
- Administered Linux servers for several functions including managing Apache/Tomcat server, Mail server and MySQL databases in both development and production.
- Provided Git integration through AWS Code Deploy and general troubleshooting support throughout the AWS environment.
- Experience in implementing and configuring network services such as HTTP, DHCP, and TFTP.
- Worked on the JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects.
- Deployed a LAMPserver from the command line and migrated the MySQL database and PHP code from Windows Server to CentOS.
- Migrated J2EE applications to UNIX and Windows environments by configuring application via Subversion.