- Over 6 years of professional experience in developing dynamic/static web project and client/server applications as a front - end oriented Full Stack Developer in various domains such as Financial, Insurance and Banking.
- Responsible for developing web applications and front-end designing.
- Worked extensively in Core Java concepts like OOPs, Exception Handling, Collections, Multi-Threading.
- Experienced in developing Single Page Applications using AngularJS framework.
- Hands on experience in preprocessors such as SASS and LESS by implementing components such as variables, inheritance, mixing, functions, and compress.
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture using Hibernate, Spring framework J2EE design patterns and UML methodologies.
- Expertise in using JSON and AJAX to connect with back-end applications/services.
- Hands-on experience of back-end frameworks like Spring MVC along with business logic written in Core Java.
- Experienced in writing complex PL/SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers.
- Experience working with SVN version control tool, Git and GitHub for managing the code changes.
- Development experience in Windows, Linux, Mac OS and UNIX operating systems.
- Work well under pressure, independently, as well as a group member.
Languages: C, C++, Java 7&8 features, SQL, PL/SQL,Scala.
UIWeb Technologies.: HTML/HTML5,XHTML,XML,AJAXJSON,CSS/CSS3,UIConcept Modeling/Wire Framing
IDE’s: Visual Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor
Version Control: SVN and TFS
Design Modeling: UML, Agile, Scrum
Web/App Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere
RDBMS: SQL Server 2005/08/12, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Others Software Skills: MS Office, Vision, Adobe Photoshop
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked in teams following the Agile Scrum methodology to create full-stack applications.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Worked on Java 8 with lambda expressions to process and store the data.
- Worked with Core Java technologies like Multi-Threading and Synchronization.
- BuildRESTweb service by buildingNode.jsServer in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-endjQuery Ajax calls.
- Designed Low-Level Architecture for Microservices and estimating LOE (Level of effort) for programming application. Analyzing, programming, utilizing existing commerce functionality for migrating to updated technology (Micro service Architecture). Implementing distributed and high-loaded system with massive back office system and integrating based on IBM Web E-Commerce platform.
- Application was designed and developed using the Spring framework. Used Spring Dependency Injection to inject required services
- Worked on the Spring Framework in integration with Hibernate ORM framework
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services
- Involved in AWS deployment services to quickly set up a dynamic website and configured virtual servers using AWS EC2 and responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure. Searching the documents used Elastic Search and Storing the data AWS S3.
- Wrote and converted HQLs for services and testing. Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to connect with Oracle database
- Developed a Web Service (SOAP, WSDL) that is shared between front end and cable bill review system.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC Framework to make single page app and complex price configurations pages.
- Used spring aspects for implementing cross cutting functionalities like Caching.
- Defined persistent classes that are mapped to database tables based on the analysis of the business domain.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Implemented Spring MVC Framework. Used Spring AOP for the transaction management and logging.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Used AWS deployment services to quickly set up a dynamic website and configured virtual servers using AWS EC2 and responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure.
- Developed the applications using WID (WebSphere Integration Developer).
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate -- Database connectivity.
- Used Maven as the build tool and is scheduled/triggered by Jenkins (build tool).
- Developed stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java Fullstack Developer
- Gathering the business requirements from business team.
- Analyze the requirements and prepare the high-level design document.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of application that include Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed functional components using different concepts of core java like Multi-threading and Collections
- Experience in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all the AWS stack including EC2, S3 and focusing on high-availability, auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Experience in integratingMicroservicesArchitecture withSpring BootandDocker
- Developed product engineering related skills in design, detailing, and productstructure.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- IntegratedSpring BootwithMicroservicesarchitecture and deployed it intoAWSusingDockers.
- Supported the application launch in production and helped resolve issues related to data migration
- Developed generic process flow diagram, use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Eclipse and MS Visio.
- Worked with cloud services like Amazon Web Service (AWS)and Google Cloud.
- Developed Restful APIs usingAJAXandJSONto implement robust and efficient client facing applications.
- UsingElastic Searchfor searching person and business records. Table designing and creating entities from those tables.
- Created reusable plugins using Bootstrap whenAngularJS Uses.
- Involved inTDDfor developing and performing test cases reducers
- Experience building custom add-ons forJIRAbased on client requirements.
- Involved in parsing the XML’s using SAX and usedXSLTto transform XML document intoHTML.
- Created Mobile Application layout and front-end usingHTML5/CSS, andBootstrap Framework components.
- Worked with jQuery and jQuery UI to improve user experience, such as Validation Engine, Data Table, Dynamic Charts, etc.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous request handling and partial refreshing.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap.JS which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Involved in the development of project back-end logic layer by using most of the core java features such as Collection Framework, I/O (read client data from CSV file using CSV Reader), Exception Handling programming.
- Developing custom HTML5 elements using Angular JS directives.
- Used Angular JS to bind the values of HTML5 controls.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX
- Used AngularJS as the development framework and involved in developing Single Page web Applications using this framework.
- Well experienced in implementing AngularJS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Programmed and prepared code for interfacing with Apache Tomcat systems.
- Developed database connection and SQL Queries to create dynamic content on web pages.
- Worked extensively on J2EE concepts like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Jdbc to fetch and insert data in the MSSQL database
Junior Java Developer
- Involved in various SDLC phases like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Active in coding some of the CoreJavaconcepts such as collections, generics and Exceptional Handling.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 11g Database.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate and Spring IOC.
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware implementation using JMS.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Created dependency injection among bean objects and Used Java Script for validation at the client-side and on Server side.
- Developed T-SQL quires for complex stored procedures, Triggers, Tables, Subquery's, Relational Databases, user defined functions, Data integrity and SQL joins.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Played key role in the high-level design for the implementation of this application.
- Developed UI using java swings.
- Created tables, views, Types, triggers, complex join queries, stored procedures, and functions and modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features.
Environment: Java, JDK, 1.3, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB), JDBC, Apache Tomcat, oracle, HTML, DHTML, SQL, Junit.