- Certified Professional up to 7 Years’ Experience in IT industry as Java/J2EE Developer, Java/UI Developer worked in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Production support and Implementation phases of Object Oriented and Web based applications.
- Expertise in various Java/J2EE design patterns including Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Transfer Object and Singleton in the development of Multi - tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Extensively worked on java concepts like Multi-Threading, Exception handling, and Collections Framework.
- Hands on experience in the areas of Web applications using J2EE like Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Web Services.
- Hands on experience in IBM CURAM framework and worked on lot of its components.
- Expertise in the implementing Core Java concepts & J2EE Technologies (JSP, SERVLET, JMS, JPA, JAXRS, RMI, JNDI).
- Good at designing Design Documents, Unit Test Case, Integration Test Case, Integration Test Plan documents and estimating the assigning tasks.
- Expertise in using Custom Tag Libraries for embedding dynamic code into JSP pages.
- Experience wif Version Control, ideally GIT and SVN.
- Good experience in using different data bases like MySQL, Oracle, MS-SQL server.
- Has good experience in working wif application server WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in understanding complex codes and extending their functionality.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration of Oracle.
- Knowledge of the software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Waterfall Methodologies and active Participation in full development life cycle (includes requirements, design, architecture, development, testing).
- Experienced in Unit, Integration, User acceptance, and Functional testing.
- Experience in working wif different operating systems Windows, UNIX and Linux.
- Good interpersonal, very hands on attitude and approach, Inquisitive, Self-determined to learn and improve, committed to tasks and provide good results, team player and Good communication skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java/J2EE, Python and PL/SQL.
Markup Languages and Scripting: HTML, JSON, XML, JQuery, Java Script, AJAX, Shell, CSS.
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Flask, Struts, Angular JS, IBM CURAM.
Build Tools: Ant and Maven.
Version Control Tools: Subversion, GIT and CVS.
Programming Methodologies: Waterfall and Agile.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux (CentOS and Ubuntu).
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Apache Cassandra.
Deployment Tools: Amazon EC2, Heroku, Jenkins.
IDE Tools: intellij, Eclipse, Sublime text.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Jboss.
Bug Reporting Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla and SSRS.
MS Office Tools: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Worked closely wif the Business/Users team in translating technical requirements into application code.
- Developed web layer using Spring framework.
- Produced and Consumed RESTful Web services using Spring Boot.
- Adding the user login pages and providing authentication and authorization to specified users wifin the database and making the server pages completely secured and private to the organization.
- Used AJAX calls for data updates in UIalong wif JSON data parsing.
- Used Regex Validations for form field validations.
- Provide Test consultation to Scrum team members to assist them in developing robust Unit Test suites.
- Think through the customer workflows and make sure designs, development and QA are aligned.
- Developed lot of pages which shows the status of racks in testing, server GI, server information and parsed data from different sources to achieve this.
- Embedded few powerful options like tools, external tools wifin the page itself which has functions like DB update, rack template which can be done using the GUI interface.
- Use of SSL/TSL to make the server is private, secure and not accessible across the internet and make sure the confidential files wifin the organization are accessed via a secured network.
- Implemented REST web services using Spring framework wif Javalanguage.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
- Application deployment and debugging is performed in Linux and used Putty to access the Server Logs.
- Used GIT for the version control and repository for the software management.
Confidential, Lincoln, NE
- Work on social programs implementation using IBM CuramBusiness Application Suite (CBAS).
- Participate in requirement analysis, design and development activities.
- Extensively used core java and curam framework for achieving desired result.
- Worked wif business analysts to understand programming requirements for application development & bug fixes. Also, worked on citizen portal UI, IEG script and evidence mapping customization.
- Involved in writing Technical Design Document(TDD) which halps the developers to understand the end to end functionality.
- Design and build customizations and configuration extensions on top of the IBM Curam Core Framework.
- Responsibilities also include reporting status to the project manager and adhering to DHHS policies and procedures.
- Convert the CURAMpersistence layer to Hibernate Database calls.
- Followed Agile Methodologies - SCRUM to manage full life-cycle development of the project
- Developed software code dat complies wif design specification and code software solutions to meet development and support deliverables.
- Participated in the design and development of new programs and subprograms, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software
- Experienced wif object-oriented design and development of enterprise-class web applications
- Solved complex software development/design issues by implementing SOA architecture.
- Involved in process orientation and planning, organizational and problem-solving sessions.
- Used Junit for unit testing & Jenkins for automated build and deploy process and Maven for application build.
Confidential, Albany, New York
Sr. Java Developer
- Gather all requirements from the business team required for the development.
- Implemented the project in AGILE based development Environment and participated in daily standups, backlog refinement, sprint Planning 1 & 2 and retrospective meetings.
- Designed and developed application using Spring MVC, Servlets, POJO and integrating wif Hibernate framework.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework to develop data access layer.
- Involved in web services design, development and created, consumed web services using JSON, XML, RESTful.
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures manipulating and addition of new features in the DB2 & Oracle database.
- Developed and consumed SOAP/Restful webservices using JAX-WS, JAX-RS, WSDL, XML to access image archives.
- Installed, configured, and managed the server such as WebSphere in a clustered environment.
- Used Java mail API to auto generate emails for student notifications.
- Improved code reuse and performance by making effective use of various design patterns.
- Involved in creation of an automated build environment for application using Jenkins, Git, Maven, and deployed JAR, WAR, EAR files.
- Used Git/Git Hub to control and maintain source code.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
- Developed complex JAX-RS and SOAP based Web services to suit the requirement.
- Worked on SOA/Web Services and created request and response WSDLs.
- Implemented Caching Strategies in Web Services Client Layer.
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated wif the tables.
- Extracted data from different sources of databases. Created staging area to cleanse the data and validated the data
- Generated DAO’s to map wif database tables usingHibernate also usedHQL and Criteria for database querying and retrieval of results.
- Used Object Oriented concept such as polymorphism, data abstraction, encapsulation and inheritance.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object and Template.
- Developed SQL Queries for performing CRUD operations in Oracle for the application.
- UsedMavenfor generating system builds and Bamboo for continuous integration.
- Developed the application using IntelliJ IDE.
- Used LOG4J, JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- AGILE methodology was followed for development
- Used GIT to maintain source and version management and JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
- Work wif team of developers on Java applications for RISK management.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using JAVA.
- Involvement in the use cases, development of OOA modeling, which involved in class diagrams and object diagrams using UML.
- Extensively used Eclipse while writing code for JSPs and Servlets.Deployed the application in Tomcat server.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and SCRUM Process.
- Involved in entire lifecycle of the projects including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testing and Implementation and support.