- Information Technology professional about 6 years of experience in Java Development, Enterprise Software development and complex Client/Server Implementation, Implementation of J2EE Technologies in Health care, Insurance and Banking domains
- Hands on experience in developing High Volume, Critical Enterprise wide systems using J2EE and Java Technologies.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and Analysis, Complete System Life Cycle, UML and associated tools such as Rational Rose.
- Hands on experience in building Java Enterprise Applications using the latest technologies from JEE stack like Core Java, Multithreading, Spring, Spring Reactor, Hibernate,Webservices, Micro - Services, JSF, JSP, Servlets, Struts, EJB, JMS, JPA, JDBC, XML, XSLT, UML, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB.
- Experience in various web based applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, JSF, JQuery, AngularJS, Angular 2, Bootstrap, Hibernate/Spring, Oracle, Micro-Services, UML, SQL,Docker, Struts, Jenkins and other technologies.
- Extensive experience in application design and development using JAVA and other web-technologies including Core Java, J2SE 5.0, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JSF, UML, Servlets,Struts, XML, MAVEN, JDBC.
- Designed & developed the business components using Java 8, Java EE 7,RESTfulAPI(JAX-RS) with RESTEasy, spring, JPA, Micro-Services, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JavaBeans, Design Patterns, PL/SQL, XML, XSD, UML, JSON technologies.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks and tools such as Jakarta Struts framework 1.3, Spring, Log4J 1.2.7 and Ant 1.6.7.
- Familiar with the Angular 2 and Typescript to build the Components in Application.
- Experienced in implementations of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Java Web Services (SOAP,WSDLand UDDI)
- Proven ability in designing and creating automation frameworks using Java, Selenium WebDriver, RC, Junit, TestNG, Maven, ANT, Hudson, Jenkins tools.
- Proficient in usingjavadevelopment IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans and RAD.
- Good Experience in implementing several object-oriented design patterns such as Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, UDDI and WSDL.
- Extensive knowledge on Core Java technologies such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Reflection, Collections, Singleton Objects, Java Internationalization, Swing components, Streams & File I/O.
- Strong in design and development of SOAP& Restful Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, CXF, AXIS, JAX-RS, JERSEY and WS-Security.
- Knowledge on NoSQL databases like Cassandra andNeo4jand Apache Spark for cluster management with Apache Kafka as messaging system.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using JUnit Testing Framework
- Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on Apache Tomcat 4.x, Web Sphere Application Server and BEA Web Logic server.
- Extensive experience in SQL programming language in Oracle PL/SQL, TSL, and MySQL database environments. Developed Stored procedures, Triggers, views, complex join queries; Strong and in-depth knowledge of various relation database systems.
- Good working knowledge on SVN and GIT for code management and version control.
- Extensively used selenium web driver to test the web application and debugging individual test case.
- Experience as Software Engineer, with onsite and offshore teams, leading the development of Java applications using different application/web servers
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, WebLogic, Http-Server
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP,JSF, JDBC, MVC, Spring, SpringBoot, JNDI, Log4J, JUNIT, ANT, AJAX
Messaging System: JMS, Java Mail
IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite
Internet Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SOAP, TCP/IP, REST
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, UML
Testing Tools: Junit, Jasmine, Selenium, Cucumber
Version Control Tools: GitHub, SVN
Operating systems: Windows XP 7,8, UNIX
Senior Java Developer
- Migrated the JBoss server from version 5.0 to 7.0.
- Coded a new algorithm in order to sort the list of violation and summons on the basis of the high frequency from database in java environment and finally displayed in User interface.
- OJB was used as ORM tools for CRUD database queries, Java Collections were used for sorting and filtering of the list and JSF framework was used for front end.
- Enhanced performance level for searching process of summons by speeding it up by 1:45 secs by adding the OJB Criterions (Like and Equals) in the code that queries the database.
- Used SpringIOC, AOP, Core, Transaction Management and integrated Spring DAO withHibernate.
- Active involvement in developing new enhancements in theStrutsMVC Architecture based Web applications involving with different Design Patterns.
- Created Web.xml,struts.cfg.xml, Validation.xml files to integrate all the components in theStruts framework.
- Worked with Bootstrap and Angular 2 to Design Single Page Application.
- Experience with services, pipes, form validation, Reactive forms in Angular 2.
- Used Angular 2 routing for navigations, pipes, services etc.
- Experience in developing persistence layer using O/R-Mapping ToolHibernate.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database for the email Status response received fromSparkPost.
- Used Hibernate 3.2 as ORM solution in persistence layer of the application. Involved in developing custom tag libs, JSP, EJB's, Portlets and DB2 - stored procedures.
- Developed and implemented the MVC architectural pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, and Multithreading and Action classes.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence & collaboration diagram) based on the business requirements.
- Used OOAD Technology classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose tool.
- Developed UML and Flow Diagrams for Documentation and Presentations.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Developed cucumber test classes for end to end testing and integration testing, unit testing using junits.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing behaviour and step definitions & developed required Selenium support code in Java for Cucumber.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
- Has Selenium-Grid experience for running large test suites in multiple environments.
- JSPs that were sending the requests for dis process were also modified by adding some front end Codes using JSTL, Expression Language, Implicit Objects.
- Analyzed and researched the whole VPS system and created work flow chart to demonstrate business Logic of the application technically using Microsoft Visio Software.
- Usage ofNeo4jto implement graph database
- Created Data Layer to interact withNEO4Jgraph database
- Deployed the application with all the updates in test and production environments using JBOSS server.
- Projects were compiled, tested, cleaned, and built WAR and JAR files creating the Build.xml since the application uses the ANT build tools.
- Created Managed Beans and navigations rules which later added to the faces config.xml configuration File.
- Used Log4J to logging messages and debugging purposes.
- Involved in creating the Stored procedure, Stored Function, Triggers and Query Optimization using SQL. Microsoft SQL Server was used.
- Involved in creating a daily based process called Print Distribution process which looks up and collect all the Images files and their text files with summons information from one server, and combines them into a single Pdf file and zips it and sends them to another domain called RickLan which finally prints and sends the summons to the violators address.
- Java IO, Collections, FTPs connections were used.
- Apache Subversion SVN was used to import, export, update, checkout and commit the changes in project files into and from the repositories.
- Worked with JSF technology implementing all the MVC Framework architecture.
Environment: Java, JSF 2.0, OJB, ANT, SVN, Log4J, Neo4J, Angular 2, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, DB2, Micro-Services, Cucumber, Servlets, SQL, SQL Server, JSF MVC, XML, HTML, CSS, JSTL, AJAX, UML, JSON, Jquery, JBoss 5.0, FTP, FTPS, Selenium, Spring Tool Suite, Windows 7, Windows PowerShell, windows Command Prompt
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Participated in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle such as user requirement gathering, business logic analysis, program specific designs and implementation.
- Developed the User Interface creating dynamic JSP, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, JQuery.
- AJAX was implemented to perform search functions and other asynchronous actions in order to increase performance of the page.
- Used Hibernate OGM as a persistence engine providing Java Persistence (JPA) support forNoSQL data stores.
- UsedstrutsAction Servlet to route the request to corresponding Action Classes.
- UsedStrutsValidator Framework to do validations
- Designed and integrated the full scale Struts/Hibernatepersistence solution with the application architectures.
- Implemented object/relational persistence (Hibernate) for the domain model.
- Used JBOSS Server to deploy the whole application.
- Developed Junit tests using Mockito and Spring Mock MVC to perform Cucumber BDD testing for the Microservices.
- Developed unit test cases for Spring MVC using spring mock mvc, mockito and also developed BDD test cases with cucumber.
- User Selenium to verify web applications, control browsers with code, and scale up the testing environments
- Maven and its repository tools were used to build the project and manage the dependencies using POM XML.
- Used EJB to create the session beans where all the business logic classes and interface were encapsulated.
- Exchange of data was performed using SOAP and WSDL web services.
- Created WSDL XML and SOAP XML, SEI, java classeswith web service annotation for dis process.
- Spring framework was used to perform the dependencies injection and plumbing of codes.
- Session objects were created to identify the different user.
- Used JNDI to look up and locate a resource data and objects.
- Used JMS with ActiveMQ and Message Driven Bean to send the message and automated notification mail to the user.
- Validated forms using Angular 2 and regular expressions there by providing client side validation and server validation.
- Designed and Developed components in Angular 2 supporting various Web Application efforts.
- Created link to use GeoJson format to get the location of the building and determine the right law for it using Angular 2 manipulate that data.
- Developed UML, Flow Diagrams using Visio for understanding System Design.
- Database experience include oracle and NoSQL databased likeNeo4jDB.
- Worked on SQL tools like SQL Developer and DB Visualizer to interact with databases such as Oracle 12g, db2.
- Used Log4J to handle the error and Debugging.
- Involved in developing store procedure, and performed query optimization and database programming language in database using MySQL.
- Tested application using the JUnit to unit test case to enrich the quality of code.
- Implemented DAO, Singleton and session Factory design pattern.
- Implemented the MVC framework by separating the business logic with the presentation logic using Spring MVC framework.
- Estimation of work based on Agile methodology.
- Integrated three different vendors to a common platform using AJAX and implemented AJAX for server side validations, auto loading of data and to improve performance.
- Assist external developers withAPIintegrations and ensuring adherence toRESTfulstandards
- Used Apache’s Jakarta STRUTS 1.1 as MVC framework for designing of the complete Web tier.
- Handled development and deployment of Session Beans (EJB) for each module to their respective instance of app server.
- Generated Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams with Microsoft Visio and RAD.
- Designed patterns implemented such as Singleton, Front Controller, Factory pattern, Data Access Object.
- Involved in writing and consuming Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, deployment, configuration and testing.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with StrutsFramework
- Implemented logging mechanism using log4j.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Unit testing, bug fixing and reproduce bugs for fixing and code review of individual modules in the application.
- Developed the Ant scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components on Application server.
- Release management and support. Participate in User Acceptance Testing during each Agile Cycle.
- Ensure that coding standards are maintained throughout the development process by all developers.
- Review proposed test cases with technical analysts, business analysts, developers and documentation staff to ensure understanding of system requirements from a QA perspective in order to achieve a high level of quality throughout dis project.