- Full - Stack Java Developer with 8 years of experience in Application Development, including design and development of Projects in the areas of Java/J2EE Client andServer side Enterprise Applications.
- Good experience developing enterprise applications using Spring, Hibernate, JavaBeans, Servlets, Struts, XML Mapping, Ant and Maven.
- Strong experience in design/development of web applications using Java, JSP, J2EE, Servlets, JMS, MVCFramework, WebServices, XML, XSD, JSON, and JAXB.
- Experience with Hibernate Persistence Framework and Design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object.
- Good noledge in AngularJS directives to create reusable elements and attributes, along with easy to test and maintain client-side interactivity in web applications.
- Implemented several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, ServiceLocator, DAO, DTO, Singleton, ObjectFactory, FrontController, Factory Design pattern, Value Object, Singleton and Proxy Design Pattern.
- Very good understanding in all phases of SDLC, security requirements, multi-tier application development with hardware interaction, deep understanding of network protocols, test driven development, SDK development - maintenance and support.
- Experience in developing components using Enterprise Java Beans over Application servers and platforms such as WebSphere.
- Strong experience in RDBMS technologies like SQL, Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions.
- Engineering web development, multi-tier applications, acting as all players from Database to user interfaces.
- Experience in building web applications using SPRING framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), DAO (Data Access Object), Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch.
- Experience with servers like WebLogicand WebSphere.
- Experience in designing Low Level and High Level design documents
- Experience in deploying and configuring multi-tier enterprise applications on multiple servers such as Web logic Server, JBoss, WebSphere and Tomcat, BEA WebLogic.
- Experienced in writing applications in Maven, ANT and deploying them on to servers.
- Extensive experience of working with RDBMS like Oracle 11g/12 c, MySQL, SQL Server and developing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions and SQL Queries.
- Experienced in using Log4j and good expertise in application build tools like ANT, Gradle and Maven.
- Experience in the use of Defect Tracking & Version Management Tools such as SVN, CVS, GIT.
- Experienced in Unit Testing and generating of Test cases for web applications.
- Expertise in working with cloud services like AWS and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Mongo.
- Experience with unit testing the applications using Junit and JMeter.
- Worked on continuous integration using Jenkins/Hudson.
- A resourceful team player with good inter-personal skills, TEMPeffective problem - solving and decision-making skills, looking for a satisfying career in a fair working environment with opportunities for growth.
Languages: Java, SQL & PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate
Application Server: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish, JBoss, WebLogic
Web services: SOAP, WSDL(JAX-WS), UDDI,REST(JAX-RS)
Web-Application Tools: XML, XSD, JMS, Servlets, JSTL, EL, Custom Tag Library, JSP, JSF, JNDI, JPA, JAXB
Database: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Scripting Language: HTML5,CSS3, XML(SAX, DOM), XSL/XSLT, XPATH, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, EXT JS, Angular JS
Core Expertise: J2EE design patterns, Core Java concepts - Collections, Java 1.5 features, Multi-threading, Exception handling, IO, Concurrency etc.
Version control Tools: CVS, SVN, IBM clear case,Sourcetree
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Other Tools: Log4J, TOAD, SQL developer, HP Quality Center, JIRA, EMMA, Edit Plus
IDEs: Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, RAD, WSAD, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Visual Studio, JUnit, Log4j.
Testing Tools: Junit, JMeter, Quality Center, SOAPUI
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, design, and developing middleware using Servlets, Java Beans, Hibernate, springs and doing enhancements and issues resolutions.
- Extensive uses of Angular JS directives to get JSON data using AJAX from RESTful API and modify DOM.
- Experience in developing applications using AngularJS, Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Followed Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used AngularJS MVC to build a cross-browser complaint application.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Built applications for scale using Typescript, AngularJS.
- Implemented continuous deployment system with Jenkins,AWS: Code Deploy, Ops Works, and Packer for deployment of JavaApplications.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing almost all of theAWSstack (Including EC2 R53, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, IAM, and EMR), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto- scaling.
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12 factor app methodology. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF.
- Implemented REST Microservices using Springboot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Design roles and groups for users and resources using AWSIdentity Access Management (IAM)
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using spring, Hibernate and developed various logics and reports using HQL and Hibernate criteria.
- Used Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to data base tables.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and increased modularity by allowing the separation of crosscutting concerns using Spring Boot.
- Involved with Spring IOC concepts to integrate Hibernate DAO.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer using Restful Webservices.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components and Spring JDBC for managing all the database communication and exception handling.
- Implemented Multithread /Executor Thread to concurrent for distributed SOAP Web Services.
- Extensively worked with collections classes like Array List, Hash Map, Iterator, concurrent etc.
- Created various Angular 2.0/4.0 directives, components, DOM, expressions, templates, data binding.
Environment: Java 8, Java Scripts, HTML, Angular 2.0/4.0, STRUTS, JUNIT, Servlets, JDBC, JQUERY, JSON, AJAX, DOM, Jenkins, HQL, Spring Boot, Selenium, JIRA, Hibernate, DB2, JPA, Eclipse, EJB, JMS, Knockout.js, log4j, NO/SQL, Postgresql.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE standards.
- Used Angular JS as frameworks to create single page applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, Less, Bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Developed a Single Page Application which can switch to different components using AngularJS 2.0.
- Developed drag and drop document editing using React Js.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application as security protection for XML, SOAP, REST and JSON to make a secure Web Deployment.
- Built backend REST API with Node JS, Express JS and also Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirement.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern of Spring framework.
- Developed APIs using AJAX and JSON to implement more robust and efficient client facing applications.
- Building RESTful services using Micro-services architecture with tools such as Spring-boot.
- Development of Hibernate objects for data fetching for batch and front-end processing.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based scheme.
- Designed and developed the user interface screens, data base design changes and changes to user access modules.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and views.
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2; auto-scaling; and VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems.
- AWS is used to coordinate and manage the delivery of messages to the subscribers. Client side validations and server side validations are done according to the business needs.
- Managed the dependency packages by NPM/Bower.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for web servers and wrote test cases and done Unit testing execution with JASMINE and KARMA.
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build, Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Involved with Sprint Planning, Sprint grooming, Allocation of User Stories using Jira.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed the application using AGILE-SCRUM methodology.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Node JS, Backbone JS.
- UsedAJAX to request JSON data through third party REST APIs to acquire products data from server and display it in sorted order.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Involved in creating Restful web services using JAX-RS and JERSY tool.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object and Template.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as SpringMVC, DispatcherServlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Used SpringIOC, AOP, Spring Batch modules to integrate with the application.
- Generated DAO’s to map with database tables using Hibernate.
- Developed a multi-user web application using JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Spring and Hibernate framework to provide the needed functionality.
- Developed SpringBeans and configured Spring using applicationContext.xml.
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated with the tables in Oracle.
- Developed application using JMS for sending and receiving Point-to-Point JMS Queue messages.
- Database development required creation of new tables, SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Used Maven for generating system builds and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Worked on Drools Rules Engine and Expectation Rule Engine for writing Business Rule Validation
- Wrote unit-testing codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and other defects using Firebug.
- Wrote JUNIT Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Junit.
- Used Log 4j for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Migrated from Ant to Maven via Ivy for dependency resolution.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQLstored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Used different patterns like SOA, MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton.
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggered stored procedures using Hibernate in secondary project, involved in developing Programmatic transactions using Hibernate.
- Extensively worked on uploading files into CLOB and BLOB’s of Oracle Data base.
- Experience in Updating, Modifying queries in Oracle 10g.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used quartz scheduler to process or trigger the applications on a daily basis.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and deployed the web components.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing the functionalities.
- Involved in preparing the High Level and Detail level design of the system using J2EE.
- Involved in the development of model, library, struts and form classes (MVC).
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP.
- Developed SOAP based XML web services.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Involved in the loan details Presentation module.
- Involved in designing of the BOA Loan Assist entry framework using J2EE guidelines and different J2EE design patterns with JSP, Controller Servlets and EJB in picture.
- Involved in the implementation of the Service Locator, Business Delegate and the Session Façade design pattern for the enterprises level functionality.
- Involved in JUnit testing and used JProbe to quickly pinpoint and repair the root cause of application code performance and stability problems that obstruct component and integration integrity.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with RESTful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Developed the Stateless Session bean for processing the business logic.
- Developed numerous Transfer objects using the DTO design pattern for inter-tier communication.
- Implemented Struts framework (Action and Controller classes) for dispatching request to appropriate class.
- Used Struts Validation framework for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Used JSF for automatic synchronize UI components and for navigation handling and duplicate button press problem
- Logging, Exception handling and validations to IOMS and IOMS Payoff application using AOP module of Spring.
- Written SQL, PL/SQL queries. And used DB2 stored procedure, functions, triggers, cursors, objects, sequences etc.
- Used Crystal Report tools to generate data sources.
- Implemented Rational Unified Process (RUP) for software development process
- Develop Message Driven Beans (MDB) & involved in building and accessing a web Services using SOAP over JMS.
- Developing a mechanism for sending and receiving SOAP messages over JMS by MQ Series Engine
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP protocol, UDDI, WSDL and Service oriented Architecture (SOA) Concept.
- Written JUnit test cases for Business Objects, and prepared code documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Written build xml file for ANT scripting.
- Used IBM Rational Clear Case(software configuration management (SCM)) for version control, workspace management, parallel development support and build auditing to improve productivity
- Deployed applications using Web Logic Application Server
- Implemented open source log4j logging framework in whole application.
- Used CVS as a version controlling tool for managing the module developments.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0, JDBC 2.0, JAXB, Struts 2.0, JSF components, DAO, HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, Ajax, Web Sphere Application server, LDAP, Oracle 10g, Log4J, Eclipse 3.1, CVS, DOJO, Ant 1.5, PL/SQL, SQL, Web Services-WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, SOAP UI, JAX RS, JERSEY, Windows XP.
- Participated in system design, planning, estimation and implementation.
- Involved in developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework.
- TEMPEffective usage of J2EE Design Patterns namelySession Facade, Factory Method, Command and Singleton to develop various base framework components in the application.
- Modified Account View functionality to enable display of blocked accounts details that has tags. dis involved modifying beans, JSP changes and middle tier enhancements.
- Developed various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic.
- Code implementation using java &groovy, re-factoring & peer review
- Developed Session Beans and DAO classes for Accounts and other Modules.
- Extensively used Spring JDBC in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Consumed Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Used JAXB API to bind XML Schema to java classes.
- Involved in Units integration using JUnit, bug fixing, and User acceptance testing with test cases.
- Used CVS for version control and Maven as a build tool.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Used JBoss Application Server to deploy application.
Environment: Java 1.4, JSP, Servlets, Struts frame work, Tag libraries, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Oracle 8i, Java beans, Struts Validation framework, Windows/UNIX, Ant, JUNIT, SVN, QC, Edit Plus, Web Logic application server, SQL Developer.