- More than 6+ years of experience in JAVA/J2EE projects in software analysis, design, implementation, and development. Extensive experience publishing and consuming Web Services using SOAP and RESTful API.
- Extensive exposure to J2EE environment, well experienced in MVC architecture and Spring Framework.
- Experience in building Enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, EJB, JPA, XML), Spring Framework and Hibernate Framework.
- Good noledge in Spring Framework, Object Relation Mapping using Hibernate.
- Expertise in working wif Waterfall, RUP, Agile and Scrum methodology environments. Involved in TDD.
- Expertise in Azure infrastructure management.
- Extensive work experience using Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX - WS.
- Experience using Design Pattern: Session Facade, Value Object, Business Delegates, Singleton, Factory, Service locator and Data Access object pattern. Extensive Knowledge on databases like Oracle, MySQL.
- Strong experience in XML, XSL, XSLT, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI), DTD, DOM Parsers API.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, and deploying J2EE applications on Web Sphere Application server, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss etc. Proficiency wif relational databases / SQL development.
- Experience in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions.
- Java-based development and configuration management tools such as Eclipse, Maven, and JUnit.
- Experience wif client-side web technologies/frameworks such as AngularJS, Bootstrap CSS, Bower, NodeJS, Backbone JS, Ext JS and jQuery. Experience of using Git, ANT and Maven tool to generate deployable files.
- Worked on NiFi data Pipeline to process large set of data and configured Lookup’s for Data Validation and Integrity.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, RDS, ELB, Route53, Lambda, IAM, Cloud Watch, S3, Glacier, SQS, SNS). Having noledge on (JMS) MQ’s like Kafka, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ and Active MQ.
- Experience in developing unit testing frameworks using JUnit, JMeter, Mockito and Groovy Spock based on test first or test-driven methodology. Experience wif Cloud Computing Service environment like AWS and managed EC2, S3 bucket, VPC through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Worked extensively on building Nifi data pipelines in docker container environment in development phase.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC, which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modelling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment. Developed ANT scripts and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Working noledge of industry standard development practices and concepts such as MVC and UML.
- Experience wif test-driven development and continuous integration-based environments. Excellent communication, Teamwork, interpersonal and presentation skills, fast learner, and organized self-starter.
Programming Languages: JDK, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, PHP, DTD, UML, Design Patterns, Shell Scripts
Java Technologies: Servlets2.5, JSP, EJB3.0, JDBC4.0, JNDI, Web services
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, JBoss, IBM Web Sphere, Life ray Portal 6.1
Frameworks: Jakarta Struts1.1/2.0, Spring3.0/4.0, JBoss seam, JSF, Cucumber, Apache NiFi.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA
GUI & others: AWT, Swing, Threads, Maven, JPA, JSR 168/286
RDBMS: Oracle 10g/11g/12C, SQL Server, MS Access, DB2, MySQL
IDE's: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans 6.8, RAD 8.0/8.5
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Microsoft Access, DB2
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, Rapid SQL.
Web Technologies: HTML/DHTML, AJAX (DWR), CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX/DOM, EXT JS
Methodology: OOAD, UML, OOP, MVC & MVC2, Frameworks, Test Driven Development (TDD).
Configuration Management Tools: CVS, Rational Clear Case, Harvest
Cloud Platform: Confidential Azure (IaaS& PaaS), AWS
Others: MQ Series, TIBCO, SOAP, WSDL.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows, IOS
Middleware Technologies: RMI, EJB, JNDI
UML Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Followed New agile methodology Extreme Programming (XP) in developing dis application.
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact wif Oracle Database, used Hibernate for object relational mapping and persistence. Developed Hibernate mappings to tables using JPA annotations.
- Used Apache Camel and CXF in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA Services.
- Involved in the deployment of web service Endpoints using Apache CXF.
- Deploying and managing applications in Datacenter, Virtual environment, and Azure platform as well.
- Developed hibernate DAO Access or classes using Spring JDBC Template. Knowledge in replication.
- Developed Servlets and JSP based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Refactored Microservice to make it RESTful, thread-safe, and more configurable.
- Responsible for implementation of java integration components for JBPM and DROOLS.
- Replacing entire personalization out of Adobe Target M-boxes and worked on creating trigger scripts as on front end side.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications on Apache Tomcat web server and WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS application server and RHEL. Client had used Jersey and Axis Frameworks by using Eclipse.
- Experience in building ETL pipelines using NiFi. Experience in Micro services (Spring boot, vertx, node js).
- Working wif Groovy on Grails framework which makes creating complex workflows much simpler.
- Experience wif client-side web technologies such as AngularJS, Bootstrap CSS, Bower, NodeJS, Backbone JS, ExtJS and jQuery. Worked on Solr, Elastic Search, Kafka, Flume, MongoDB, Cassandra, Mark Logic.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Worked on service-oriented systems that utilize REST web frameworks wif Spring MVC, Spring REST Template, Rabbit MQ, Spring Integration. Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and Spring Tool Suite.
- Used OAuth2 to provide authorization decisions across a network of web enabled applications and API.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications over servers like Apache Tomcat 4.x, and WebLogic, WebSphere servers. Deploying applications using Lambda, ECS and Docker containers and utilizing CI/CD processes.
- Worked on creating documents in Mongo database.
- Worked on Solr, Elastic Search, Kafka, Flume, MongoDB, Cassandra, Mark Logic.
- Developed Python OO Design code for logging and debugging code optimization.
- Worked on creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in Mongo database. Installation of MongoDB RPM’s, Tar Files and preparing YAML config files.
- Good understanding of Mark logic NoSQL Data bases and hands-on work experience in writing application on NoSQL databases. Worked on JUnit testing framework and configured application on Web Logic Server.
- Used java features like stream, lambda expressions, functional interface, collections, Date/Time changes and type annotations. Extensively used Apache Camel for transformation and used both Java DSL and XML DSL.
- Utilized MEAN stack, REST design pattern, MVC framework and SPA (Single Page Application) framework based on AngularJS. Designed and developed SOA based enterprise system using SOA Suite.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Microservices and Hibernate ORM.
- Extensive experience wif various Web Application servers like IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic.
- Implemented Apache Camel routes using Camel-Spring XML and Camel-Spring processor beans.
- Develop and executed unit test cases using JUnit, and Mockito as mocking framework for mocking data.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using selenium. Used Apache Camel in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA Services.
- Performed Unit as well as System Integration test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT) for all the modules.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Hudson and Jenkins.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Agile methodology break tasks into small increments wif minimal planning, do not directly involve long-term planning and daily stand-ups, updating tasks.
- Worked on LTSS Application which is geared towards meeting the need of the Long-Term Care Teams in different Market segments. LTSS process is a Patient Centric Case Management.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up Angular 4 framework for UI development. Developed HTML views wif HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and Angular 4.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and Created AngularJS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations. Configured JDBC data sources in WebLogic application server using console application.
- Developed custom JSP converters and validators, customized default error messages by creating message resource bundle.
- Application backend implemented as node.js express application server, user autantication through customer OAuth2 server and member data stored in Mongo replication set.
- Maintaining the build process using Maven. Integrated configured Camel wif ActiveMQ to use it as bus.
- Implemented a SOA compliant system working on various transactional messaging using Camel and used Session Beans Message Driven Beans. Developed integration modules for disparate clients using Apache Camel.
- Deployed applications on multiple WebLogic Server instances and maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over for the servers.
- Upgradation of WebLogic servers in development, testing and production environment.
- Worked extensively on Spring Boot for building web service and developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC. Used GIT for version control management.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline wif Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's, whenever a new GitHub branch gets started, Jenkins, our Continuous Integration server, automatically attempts to build a new Docker container from it, The Docker container leverages Linux containers and has the AMI baked in. Converted our staging and Production environment from a handful AMI's to a single bare metal host running Docker.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents wifin the NoSQL MongoDB database and ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database, automating data changes and reporting. Developed a unit-testing framework by customizing Spring's JUnit extension.
- Used GIT as source control tool for branching, merging and maintain code versions in the repository enabled using Maven Versioning Capability. Used JIRA as project management tool and to track work items.
- Developing or maintaining a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images like AMI. Building new servers wif Red HAT Linux 5 and configuring Oracle 11g databases.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services. Used BPMN for understanding the internal business procedures in a graphical notation.
Environment: Java 8, Core Java, Swings, java Applets, Spring 4.x, Spring MVC, JPA, JTA, Hibernate3.0, CSS3, Bootstrap4, HTML5, Restful Webservices, GWT, Jenkins, Angular4, Linux, JIRA, JSON, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, GIT, XML Formatted Output, JUnit, JSF, NPM, Azure, Cassandra, Websphere8.0, Agile, Scrum. Bower, Gulp, Docker, Advanced Rest Client, Maven, Microservices, AWS.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the Project, which is based on MVC Architecture and Design Patterns. Involved in developing prototypes of the product.
- Created UML Use Cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams and Page flow diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Worked on Distributed messaging system RabbitMQ to send messages to Existing Applications.
- Designed and developed UI using HTML, JSP and Struts EJSwhere users can see all services provided.
- Expertise in development frameworks Struts, Vert.x, spring, EJB, Hibernate and Mybatis.
- Planning, analysis, design, and implementation of different modules using Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Developed ANT scripts for builds and deployments. Used GWT for developing Ajax applications.
- Designed and Developed Module based persistence layer under guidance of DAO design pattern, ORM/JPA principles, using Hibernate. Designed GUI Components using Tiles framework and Validation framework.
- Configured different layer (presentation layer, server layer, persistence layer) of application using Spring IOC and maintained the Spring Application Framework's IOC container.
- Using Spring IOC developed Java beans wif getter and setter properties to be configured by Spring. Involved in writing Detail Design Documents wif UML Specifications.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed Java modules to interact Front end layer wif Search engine to fetch information to the site.
- Parsing of XML documents was done using SAX and XML transformation was done using XSLT.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
- Responsible for packaging and deploying components into the Tomcat.
- Developed backend components, DB Scripts for the backend communication.
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo Confidential end of the sprint. Used CVS as version control system.
- Used JRockit JDK to develop and run the underwriting workbench application.
- Used XML SAX to parse the simulated xml file that has simulated test data.
- Responsible for bug fix code check-in and integration of the code wif other components.
- Used java IO to create reports, which were mailed to be mailed to manager every hour.
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
Full Stack Developer
- Participated in scrum meetings and coordinated wif Business Analysts to understand the business needs and implement the same into a functional design.
- Analyzed and created business models, logical specifications and/or user requirements to develop solutions for the application environment.
- Worked on writing some Ext js Plugin.
- Maintained and modified programs make approved changes by amending flow charts develop detailed programming logic code changes using technologies such as Java or J2EE.
- Design the data model and creation the schema on SQL Azure.
- Designed, developed, and implemented software applications, created system procedures, and ensure that the developed applications function normally. Worked on Active MQ Messaging Service for Integration.
- Worked on the creating different screen using Ext JS.
- Developed reusable Ext JS components Such as Viewport, Panel, and Grids etc
- Written source code, prepared test data, tested and debugged programs, revised and refine programs to improve performance of the application software.
- Performed build and unit testing using tools such as Maven or Junit.
- Worked on Continuous Integration using tools such as Jenkins or Hudson, Azure DevOps.
- Leveraged Angular6 resources for all data access, Encapsulating URLs, and standardizing data access interfaces. Performed Bootstrap to style the web pages and make the application responsive.
- Worked wif different file formats like Json, AVRO and parquet and compression techniques like snappy. Nifi ecosystem is used.
- Responsible for developing the UI pages using Angular 7/8, HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, PrimeNg, ngx-Bootstrap, JSON. Set up server middleware to solve CORS issues between Angular 7 and node server.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page wif SASS that extends CSS wif dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Used various Angular custom directives and developed reusable components and templates that can be re-used Confidential various places in the application. Migrated an application developed in Angular 7 to Angular8.
- Optimizing the code of reusability using the Decorators and injecting the services to access those in any components by using the property called providers in Angular7 Components.
- Extensively worked wif making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the back end as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Familiar wif Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and X-path and developed grunt tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing and implementing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site. Worked wif JASMINE in testing in Karma framework for unit testing angular modules.
- To write asynchronous networked applications used vert.X.
- Used various Angular custom directives and developed reusable components and templates that can be re-used Confidential various places in the application. Utilized the features of Angular 8 to present effective web design.
- Created unit test cases of Angular components, services using Karma-test-runner and Jasmine.
- Developed the components using Angular 8 needed for the application from the scratch and customizing from various Angular related libraries to meet the application's functionality.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Participated in JAD sessions gathering along wif the li Analysts.
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using CoreJava.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC & used core Spring concepts like AOP, IOC. Integrated Spring wif Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact wif the databases.
- Expertise in Core Java wif strong understanding and working noledge of Object-Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Concurrency framework.
- Coded various business process methods required for creation of Web Services related to customer information and provider information, using JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and JAX-RS, REST web services.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Implemented Singleton, Factory, DAO design Patterns based on the application requirements.
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in base code to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application in to Gradle forMicroServices. Implemented the project using agile-scrum methodologies.
- Consumed and built web services in SOAP, REST supporting both XML and JSON by taking advantage of Spring technologies. Wrote Stored Procedures and complex queries in Oracle 11g database.
- Developed Session Beans to process user requests and to load and store information from database.
- Performed server migration using cloud services like AWS from physical to cloud environment.
- Used Maven build tool and deployed into IBM Web Sphere 8.5 Application Server.
- Used GIT for version control and Jenkins used for continuous integration.
- Designed and developed JUnit test cases during the development phase.
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.