- To pursue a career in Information Technology dat would enable me to use problem - solving skills, dat apply thinking in conceptual development, and teh ability to adapt to organizational needs and challenges.
- Results-driven software professional wif around 6+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals including algorithms, data structures and object- oriented design principals.
- Experience in developing applications using Java, Golang and NodeJs
- Strong hands-on experience in developing enterprise and web applications using Java/J2EE and java-based technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Web services (REST and SOAP), JMS and JDBC.
- Expertise in Core Java and followed best practices using J2EE design patterns.
- Good Experience in application development wif AWS and experience in working wif AWS CLI.
- Experience on working wif various Amazon Web Services (EC2, ECS, AWS Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch etc.,)
- Implemented serverless architecture using Node.js, AWS Lambda, API Gateway and DynamoDB
- Good Experience in writing Cloud Formation templates in YAML and JSON.
- Experience in building applications wif Microservices architecture using Docker, Kubernetes, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud config Spring REST and Netflix OSS components (Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix).
- Experience consuming and building RESTful API.
- Experience in CI/CD, building pipelines using bitbucket, Jenkins, docker, bash and groovy.
- Experience in using Gradle, Maven build tools and writing unit tests using JUnit and Jest.
- Experience wif Splunk, Dynatrace, New Relic and SignalFx for application monitoring.
- Experience in Pair Programming and Test Driven Development.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, JQuery, React.js, Angular
AWS Services: Lambda, EC2, ECS, CloudFormation, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, CloudWatch
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, JUnit, JMS
Database: DynamoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Casandra, MongoDB
DevOps Technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Chef, bash, Splunk, Kafka, Dynatrace, SignalFx, NewRelic, Nagios
Confidential, Beaverton, OR
- Design, development of applications using Java, GoLang, Node, React and AWS.
- Participate in High Level Design of System Flow and Story level design discussions to make more readable and Flexible Implementation of Solution
- Designed and built services using AWS serverless architecture and Function as a Service(FaaS).
- Designed and developed AWS lambda functions using Java, Go and Node.js runtime.
- Worked on AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, Elastic Cache, RDS, Dynamo, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch etc.,
- Implement Jacoco, PMD, SonarQube, PIT for Code Coverage, Source Code analyzing and Mutation Testing to enhance quality of code by Capture flaws, detect bugs and code smells.
- Implement Fortify, Check Style, Find Bugs to detect Security Vulnerabilities, Check style Faults and Potential Errors of Source Code.
- Implement AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Unit testing using JUnit, Jest and test automation in support of daily releases.
- Worked on various testing frameworks like Cucumber for integration testing, Gatling for performance tests and mutation testing using piTest.
- Worked on building pipelines using Jenkins, bit bucket and writing build scripts using bash and groovy.
- Followed CI/CD deployment process wif code coverage, static code analysis, integration tests, performance tests and canary.
- Followed software quality measures like peer review, pair programming along wif code coverage tools and PRA.
- Experience wif creating docker images and used Kubernetes for container orchestration.
- Application monitoring using cloud watch logs and alarms, Splunk, SignalFx and NewRelic
Environment: Java, Golang, NodeJs, Serverless, React, Redux, AWS (EC2, AWS Lambda, Elastic Cache, S3, Dynamo, RDS(MySql), SNS, SQS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation), JUnit, Jest, gradle, Spring Boot, Spring REST, Jenkins, Splunk, SignalFx, New Relic.
Confidential, Johns Creek, GA
- Analyzing and understanding teh business requirements and coordinating teh team for all teh enhancements and project deliveries which includes Co-ordination wif various teams to procure teh data to be indexed.
- Involved in teh design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Worked on developing application wif microservices using Spring Boot and Netflix stack.
- Implementation of Zuul proxy as teh API gateway.
- Implementation of Hystrix circuit breaker to avoid loss of messages.
- Worked on Cassandra database wif high read/write operations.
- Enhancement of teh existing functionality to persist teh messages to Cassandra cluster using CQL.
- Development wif micro services architecture using Rest APIs, and Spring boot and Java 8
- Rest services templates are generated using swagger specifications.
- Extensively used Dynatrace AppMon for application performance and monitoring.
- Created various Dynatrace dashboards for enhanced application monitoring.
- Served as a Dynatrace administrator in configuring Dynatrace AppMon in various environments.
- Assisted teams in root cause analysis using Dynatrace.
- Worked wif AWS services like EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, AutoScalingGroups, Route 53, IAM, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudFront, SNS, and DynamoDB.
- Used NoSql database like MongoDB and DynamoDB to store data
- Dynatrace Agent setup automation using chef and Jenkins.
- Worked on Apache Kafka to process messages and have good noledge on partitioning Kafka messages wif replication factors in Kafka cluster.
- Developed shell scripts for gathering various server related data in linux environment.
- Used Nagios for host monitoring and alerting.
- Used JUNIT for unit testing and Splunk to get teh debug logs.
- Deployed teh service code through Jenkins to Quality Control and worked to resolve teh test failures.
- Implemented WEB Service Layer for exposing services to other platform independent applications using REST.
- Maintained version control of code using Git.
- Deploy teh applications in JBOSS Application Server & Tomcat servers.
- Implemented Logging using Apache Log4j for teh Data Extraction jobs.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Dynatrace, Splunk, Nagios, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Config, AWS, Netflix OSS components(Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix), Kafka, Zookeeper, Cassandra, MongoDB, JSON, Restful Web Services using Micro services architecture, JIRA, Maven, PL/SQL, Git, IntelliJ, Swagger, Junit, Mockito and Linux.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Worked on application development using java, J2EE technologies and Spring MVC.
- Developed RestAPI using Spring Rest to feed data into AngularJS application.
- Used Spring framework for implementing IOC/JDBC/ORM, AOP and Spring Security
- Worked wif Hibernate for developing persistence classes to interact wif teh database
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB and good noledge on sharding, replication, schema design and indexes.
- Worked on Cassandra and HBase as part of data analysis.
Environment: Java 7, J2EE, Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, MongoDB, Unix, JSPs
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved in teh Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Designed and developed teh application using Agile methodology.
- Developed and maintained web services using RESTful API.
- Used Spring to develop light weight business component and Core Spring framework for Dependency injection and AOC.
- Developed DAO layer using Hibernate, JPA, and Spring JDBC.
- Integrated Spring- Hibernate Frameworks for ORM functionality in Spring Framework.
- Developed User interface using HTML, CSS, Java Script and jQuery.
- Used Spring Framework for annotation driven transaction management.
- Used Spring framework to auto wire/inject components and also configure teh batch jobs
- Used Hibernate as teh persistence layer to interact wif database.
- Integrated Spring- Hibernate Frameworks for ORM functionality in Spring Framework.
- Used Java/J2EE Design Patterns such as DAO pattern, MVC pattern, Session Facade, singleton in teh project extensively, which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Designed Java classes using Spring Framework to implement teh Model View Control (MVC) architecture.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and programmed stored procedures, and control files for loading large amounts of data using Oracle 10g.
- Used Oracle SQL developer for teh writing queries or procedures in SQL.
- Used UNIX scripts for validating data files.
- Performed Module and Unit Level Testing wif JUnit and Log4j.
- In production support responded to service tickets and service requests wifin established time-based requirements.
- Used GIT Repository for Version Control.
- Used JBoss 6.0 as teh application server.
Environment: Java 7, Spring, JDBC, Hibernate, Unix, JSPs, XML, XSLT, HTML 5, CSS 3, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, PL/SQL, Oracle