- Experienced Solutions Architect with 20 years’ hands - on experiences in software development, data warehouse design, data center virtualization, extremely large volume MDM integrations, zOS MVS mainframe support and public private Cloud migrations.
- Innovative and motivated Technical Architect with expertise in implementing analytics streaming ETL model on HANA platform and Hadoop Ecosystem using Continuing Integration and Agile methodology. Foundation skills include 15 years RDBMS, 10 years Data Center Management and 8 years’ BI analytic programming.
- Recent principal architect responsibilities include U.S. Senate Advisor for 10/2015 Affordable Care Business Enrollment, PMO Master Data Managment for Semiconductor, Analytic Data Mart for DoD Armed Services, Open Data Cloud development for WorldBank.
- 10 years IBM InfoSphere MDM (v10 AE/SE/CE), IBM DataStage, QualityStage certified architect. WebSphere MQ, Message Broker and COGNOS TM1 developer.
- 17 years Java software development in the capacity of engineering management as VP, vertical B2B Hub and Retail ECommerce management as CTO. Developed SDK product offering on SunJDK, WebLogic and WebSphere.
- 5 years TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM, iProcess, Hawk, Business Events, Business Connect, Active Enterprise Adapter SDK EAI developer and principal architect.
- 4 years Data Center Management as CIO responsible for online gaming engineering, B2B ecommerce, security software and streaming media content syndication.
- Recent 3 Years expertise in R, Python and SAS. Trained in time series analysis, random forests, linear regression, collaborative filtering, clustering and modeling techniques.
- Strong Database Specialist proficient in HA cluster model, failover design and PL/SQL programming in Oracle 11 R12, DB2, Netezza, Teradata V12 TASM and MS SQL platforms.
- Experienced in z/OS Mainframe DB2, WAS, MQ migrations, installations, upgrade and REXX JCL COBOL programming
- Experienced IBM Research Scientist responsible for designing advanced analytic solutions, data mining strategy, heuristic search optimization, voice and face recognition algorithms for Border Control, Offshore money laundering, Fraud Detection for law enforcement agencies.
Senior Data Scientist
Confidential, Monterey, CA
- As Data Scientist for the Department of Defense Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record modernization mandate to process terabytes data sets, co-author Electronic Big Data Processing Recommendation whitepapers.
- R&D work includes analyzing Service Personnel behavior history, design Data Services roadmap for machine learning, decision trees modeling. Develop and document in-house Java data visualization tools for member of the Data Stewards team.
- Own the data quality identity matching, linking and merging PL/SQL processing. Lead COGNOS BI tools installation for the Benefit Reporting Data Mart. Install, build and configure SAP HANA Streaming Analytics platform to process unstructured Big Data from Medals, Honors, Reward, Education and Behavioral Remarks data set.
Development Tools: SAP Hana SDK, Oracle SQL Developer, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Eclipse IDE, Java 1.8 FX, ADF, Apache Maven, Spring, WebLogic Application Server, Autonomy Search Engine, Visualization, Web Services, Python, SAS and R v3.
TIBCO MDM Hub Architect
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Work with PMO office to design Semiconductor Foundry Big Data Hub; present Enterprise MDM Dashboard architecture recommendations.
- Develop EAI Architecture based on machine generated data sets, financial reports, order inventory, parts master, design revisions and P/L forecast.
- Work with a pilot project team to create canonical data model, dive from the 30,000 ft. view of the overall initiative to the 30 ft. view of the specific integrations for disjointed systems.
Tools: TIBCO ESB, ActiveMatrix DataGrid, JBOSS EAP 6, TOAD Data Modeler, Mongo NoSQL DB,, Java Spring, Hibernate, JSF, JDeveloper with Oracle EBS 12C RESTful/SOAP API.
Technical Program Manager
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Responsible for CGI to Accenture project transitions from Affordable Care Consumer Enrollment to Business Enrollment.
- Plan parallel work streams and delineate tasks for building and migrating Initiate MDM Hub. Consult Department of Health and Human Services for COTS product selections, publish Data Center requirements and strategic road map and program Informatica Data Guard DQ Rules.
- For the business interfaces, present to Government the ‘Initial Operating Capability’ to the CMS Technical Review Board and ultimately present the ‘Final Operating Capability’ for the U.S. Senate. This is aMDM architectural delivery and resource planning role supporting 2015 Affordable Healthcare Business Enrollment.
- Program Management activities: Assume General Manager responsibility, guide technical team for the life cycle deployment of the MDM Solutions for Government. Review engineering plans and Data enter architectures. Prepare Data Model and Tivoli Identity Management architecture. Present EJB clustered software stacks to the Senate and publish technical whitepapers.
- IBM MDM Core Architecture activities: Document installation guider for IBM Initiate MDS v10.1 Data Center team. Configure Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) and Federated Identity Manager for single sign-on. Design bucketing algorithm and configure PME to populate weights table. Define Data Extract elements and configure Workbench MPXDATA jobs for bulk cross match. Run analytics profiling tool prior to re-distributing buckets. Use FPF filter to adjust auto-link threshold. Investigate and produce MDM security and Data Steward white papers for the Senate.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Hands-on Service Delivery organization leader responsible for MDM solutions offering and PMO support. Engage in MDM project bidding and design phase as Technical Lead and Advisor.
- Responsible for assembling post-award technical team and creating master project plan. Client-facing activities include Program Management, Data Architect and Business Case Discovery. Supported the following life cycle business foundation projects as solution implementation executive and technical architect.
Core Banking MDM Data Modeler
Confidential, Mexico City, Mexico
- MDM CE Data Modeler, Data Team architect for Core Banking e-Commerce Hub and Web Portal modernization. Develop macro/micro Technical architecture with details on Party domain services data model, create Product domain catalog and schemas.
- Based on discovered use cases, design business object composition xsd and wsdl for Web and ETL (Ab-Initio) client. Generate composite transaction code base, add entity addition and extension in Workbench, document CBA deployment process.
- Configure TAIL performance monitoring, PME, Batch Processing, WebSphere security and transaction logging per requirements.
Development tools: InfoSphere MDM V10 Collaborative Edition Workflows, Check Packaging and Cataloguing data model. MDM v11 Advanced Server Data Model Additiona and Extension, Rational Data Architect for Logical Data model, Rational Software Architect for SOA core interfaces design, SAM Audit Transactions, Probabilistic Matching Engine, OSGi Bundle Archive, Ab Initio ETL, Oracle 12 ESB JDeveloper development on Hadoop clusters.
InfoSphere MDM V11 Technical Architect
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
- Perform business analysis on IBM Enterprise Sales Client Management Tool. Assess MDM capability to support worldwide Legal Hierarchy’s time-dimensional dynamic data model which can support efficient enterprise acquisition / merger, sales force assignment, sales cycle costs and profit forecast.
- Develop features based on use cases to deploy on Master Data Management AE V10. Design BPM SOA process model for white board design discussions, write Java extensions and composite services, execute QA test suite to validate results and provide data extract to financial predictive forecast team.
- Wrote Batch process for data cleansing and install/configure performance monitoring tools including WAS Performance Tuning Toolkit v2, SAM and TAIL. Package client hierarchy visualization tools with JavaFX
Development Tools: IBM BPM v8, Rational Software Architect v8, Rational Service Tester 8.2 for SOA, Eclipse, BIRT for Team Concert 3.0.1, z/OS DB2, SQL, JACL, Jython, CRON, AIX Shell Scripts.
Data Scientist for Open Data Integrations
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Develop OpenData Recommendation Engine to extract unstructured data sets Big Data regression, As a member WorldBank data science team, create ad-hoc analytic apps to support complex analytics.
- Design classification and clustering algorithm with capability of cataloging survey images, extracting key information from field agent’s reports to alert irregular fund distribution and produce BI reports from data feeds worldwide.
- with training data sets, apply logistic regression model, k-means clustering algorithm and decision trees in KNIME. Deploy PMML for scoring and voting in Amazon EC2 instances and IBM SmartCloud.
Tools: R 2.2 Studio, KNIME Eclipse workbench, Tableau v8, D3, R, SAS, Python, PMML, SAS 9.3, C/C++, Pig/Hive, Oozie, HBase, Sqoop, Zookeeper, Amazon EMR, Cloudera CDH, and Linux Shell Scripts. .
MDM Initiate Lead Architect
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- IBM InfoSphere INITIATE v10 software development on WebSphere App Server 7.5/8. Wrote Web Services ESOA integration architecture Java API and Hub Bucketing Algorithm. Design Operation Data Mart Model with Power Designer.
- Use Teradata SQL Assist 7.2 and Active System Management to implement dynamic name and address resolutions with QualityStage v10 AVI.
- IBM Initiate MDS v10 Hub Design: Member Data Model, Event Notifications, MPX data derivation, Bulk Cross Match, Bucket/Weights generation, Inspector Rules/Tasks/Custom Tags definitions, LDAP Security, Entity Auto-Link, Clover graphs ESB integrations and Clerical Review Data Steward decision governance process.
- ESOA, MPINET SDK EJB Services development (Java Call Out Handlers, FPF/FNF Filters, Pair Manager and Web reports), Java EE Spring, Struts 2, Maven builds in shell scripts environment.
- MDM Taxpayer Hub platform migration from Initiate MDM Registry to MDM AE11. Review and recommend data model architecture, design Operational Data Store contract party domain schema to be used by composite services extensions and wrote SAM and SQL batch processor scripts and QA tools.
IBM DataStage Architect
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- DataStage parallel jobs and mainframe data sources integration, Information Analyzer data profiling, EDW Reference data model design and integration with SAS BI Analytics.
Tools: Pega BPM Rules Builder, Information Server/Analyzer, DataStage for AIX v8.7, MVS FF, QualityStage v9.1 AVI and name standardizations. Analytic Data Mart ETL architect for Web Services SOA interface design, DataStage MVS Mainframe CDC and real-time data feeds conversion jobs development. Specialize in Address Verification Rule Set Development, QualityStage v10 Name Cleansing and Reference Data Governance documentations.
IBM PIM Development Manager
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Manage development team of five WebSphere Portal and PIM Java Developers. Extends Packaging Hub script driven web services to support digital content search and media content catalog.
- Migrate IBM PIM v9 Workflow Scripts to Java business objects. Design flexible packaging hierarchy to resolve store shelf fulfillment dimension mismatch problems.
- Lead the White-Board design for customer service transaction tracking Web Portal. Create and test bulk load scripts for Confidential ecommerce pilot roll out. Manage daily data cleansing, initial and delta load processes with performance enhanced Java Web Services.
Tools: JIRA Tracking Management, IBM MDM V9.5, PIM 9.1, WebSPhere Portal, SoapUI, Retek Merchant Fulfillments, GDS Vender Hub, GS1 Supplier Hub.5, IBM MQ and WebSphere MessageBroker, Rational Data Architect, Rational Application Developer, DB2 Triggers and Stored Procedures.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
- Responsible for designing TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Dynamic Data Grids to support BPM Workflows for Room Booking processors.
- The internal integration components include Red Club Membership fraud analytics, iPhone Poker and Casino Property Management services integrations.
- The properties in Las Vegas and Macau demand high volume Internet feeds such as poker tables lookup, anonymous room reservations, private club invitations and room rate promotions.
- For those interfaces that require query from the Pricing Engine, me wrote iPhone interfaces on iOS to integrate with SQL Server Databases via REST Get/Set protocols.
Environment: TIBCO ActiveMatrix 5.8, BusinessStudio 2.2, EMS 5.1, Teradata XML Services and Workload Analyzer, Visual Studio 2010 C# development and Team Foundation Server and QA management.
- Worldwide MDM PIM fast track solutions technical architect. Progressively accepted increasing responsibilities for client visible roles within InfoSphere organization.
- Engaged by client CIO as a strategic consultant and advanced through to MDM Practice Lead and Principal Architect positions.
- IBM Career History of Master Data Management Solutions Development and Technical Roles