- Over 12 years (10 years on site, USA) IT experience of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) demonstrated ability in Analysis, Design and development of Object Oriented Programming, documentation, debugging, implementation and post implementation of multi - tier Client/Server applications.
- Extensive working experience across various industries like Bank, Telecommunication, Airline industry, Financial, Healthcare.
- Good Communication skill and having strong background to define business processes.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core Java concepts & J2EE Technologies: EJB, SERVLET, JDBC, JMS, JSP, XML, WEB SERVICES, SOAP, JPA, WSDL, RMI, JNDI.
- Experience of Data Structure, Multithreading, Concurrency, Collections, Exception handling, Garbage Collection, Serialization.
- Expertise in XML technologies like XSD, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPath and SAX, DOM parser.
- Expertise in core J2EE design patterns including Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Objects (DAO), IOC, Singleton.
- Experienced in MVC frameworks: Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3, and spring 3.
- Experienced in using IDEs WebSphere App server/portal, RSA/RAD,6.0/7, Eclipse 4, MyEclipse 10.0
- Strong experience with Junit Framework for testing and Ecleema for code coverage.
- Excellent in databases: Oracle, SQL Server 2005, MySQL, DB2, Sybase
- Proficient in designing all the layers of an Object Model using UML notations to make it reusable.
- Expertise in Relational Database Design involved in huge databases design and writing SQL Queries and PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Database Triggers, Functions, Transactions.
- Experience of code migration from Web logic to JBOSS application server, from Tomcat JBOSS.
- Working experience of JBoss6, Web Sphere, Web logic App Server11g and Tomcat6, IIS.
- Experience of creating test cases, iRools /DRools. Experience of CVS, SVN, Clear case, Serena .1.
- Good Knowledge of HTTP, TCP/IP, LADP, Cloud Computing and Amazon web Services, NOSQL (MongoDB/ Cassandra/DynamoDB) and Kafka, Swagger API doc Tools, Git, Scala
- Editors used WordPad, Notepad, Slick Editor 2008, Edit plus, Power Designer.
- Used Microsoft Office Visio 2003 for diagrams. Rumba 7.4 for mainframe, JProbe 8.1 for memory analysis, coverage, analysis, and Performance analysis, HttpWatch Professional Edition for getting log for web application, Snagit 8 for capturing diagrams, Hammingbird connectivity 2008 for debugging script. Experience of Unit / integration / UAT, smoke testing/Performance testing, Quality center tool, Mercury test tool, Jira
- Experience working with client and getting business requirements and documented each requirement. Created documents. Project Charter, Requirement Specification Document, High Level Design Document, Technical Design Document, E-R diagrams, DFD’s Use Cases, Test Cases, Change Request Document, Defect Template, Prototype UI screens
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, LADP, GWT 2.4, Google Map API, Nav Info API, Google Web Tool Kit.
Web Services: Axis/CXF, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
UML Tools: Rational Rose UML, Visio, FOUR UI.
Methodologies: OOPS/OOAD, Agile, SDLC
Databases: Oracle11g, MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access 2000, IBM DB2, PL/SQL
App/Web Servers: WebLogic11, WebSphere7/portal, Apache Tomcat7, JBOSS 6/Seam
Tools: Struts2, Hibernate, spring, JSF, Bootstrap, Swing, JMeter, SONAR, Jenkin, Jira.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, MKS Tool Kit, Rumba 7.4
IDE: WebSphere Studio App Developer (WSAD) 5, Eclipse4, RSA 7/RAD, Spring Tool Suit 3.6
Build tools: Ant 1.9, Maven, and Jenkin, Crucible
Testing Tools: JUNIT, SONAR, Ecleema, SOAPUI
Software Configuration Management Tool: Clear case, SVN, GIT, PVC (Serena 8.1)
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Java/J2ee Developer
- Developed and deployed software using Java, EJB /MDB/JMS/Webservices APIs, spring and Hibernate, JPA, on Weblogic app server.
- Created Entity class, SOAP and Restful web services APIs usedResponsible for designing and implementing cloud-based solutions, developed strategy for cloud/virtualization migration and implementation and deployment using AWS.
- Request and Response is created to communicate other downstream and upstream projects.
- Updated Schema, pom.xml, and configuration files with JMS Queue and JNDI, run the SQL script to add JMS Queue, maven to build the project.
- Developed software using TDD and automated unit tests using JUnit. Performed unit and integration testing.
- Worked with Systems Engineers to review detailed technical requirements and created detailed design.
- Translated detailed technical specifications into software design and implementation.
- Supported System Testers to ensure system quality, functionality, and performance.
- Supported application in production.
- Worked on service assurance, sa-interface, workflow areas, JBOSS workflow engine of Confidential -LS.
- Used UNIX box to view log files worked on middle tier communicating with other downstream projects with API’s.
- Attended meetings to understand requirements, change request, upload the documents, worked with system engineers, project managers, and testers.
- Fixed defects in dev/prod, and other test environment, tracked defects, improved overall code coverage by using Ecleema /SONAR, Reviewed code.
- Created technical documents from user-stories from Rally.
- Laid out the application structure using Angular JS for UI development.
- Analyzed software & configuration requirements & articulate specifications.
- Translated business requirements into detailed architectures and designs.
- Managed and evaluated system enhancements and resolved system issues.
- Query data using SQL*Plus from multiple relational databases.
- Create use case and, help to create test strategies.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Java/J2ee Developer
- Weblogic11g app server installed and configured. Created Domain, Manage Server, Node manager, and clustered, Assign Admin Server, Managed server to cluster.
- From Admin Console Data source, instance Server created.
- Installed and configured HTTP Server to Web Logic Application server as Web Server to get HTTP requests and pass to Web Logic App Server.
- Configured JDK with Web Logic App Server. Wrote Script files, created jar files. Installed Oracle11g, Oracle10g, and VMware player.
- Created Oracle Database on local machine, imported data from. dmp files to local Oracle11g database.
- Updated tnsNames.ora file.
- Installed Informatica client and server, created schema.
- Created documents for all installation and configurations for team. Set up workspace in My Eclipse and build the project.
- Created POJO classes, Worked on Child maltreatment type Allegations and other factors. Created UI pages using JSF controls.
- Configured .hbm.xml with hibernate.cfg.xml classes, created DBCR. Action script was written using Apache Flex.
- Created new Oracle table using SQL Developer tool, updated existing fields with new fields, set up primary key, secondary key relation, DB trigger.
- Wrote Java script functions, Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Customized DataTables and High charts into Angular JS Directives. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Created .XSD files. Configuration files, run the build, deployed on server, tested functionality
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr GWT Developer/Front End
- Set environment, set configuration for system, imported thirteen projects to workspace.
- Worked on all UI parts of different modules, created new panels and updated existing panels.
- Created module.ui.xml files for different screens.
- Created moduleview.java classes for each xml file.
- Used images in multiple css files and methods in .java files for each image.
- Wrote java files for images to enable/ disable on some conditions
- Removed the creation of pages from the constructor of controller of Place and Page classes.
- Pages are created on demand when required.
- Created the Factory interface to create non-singleton page and separate factory for singletons.
- Both singleton and non-singleton are injected into and accessed from controller.
- Bind the view interface with view.
- Installed GinFactoryModuleBinder that used by Gin to create instance of the Pages.
- Inside the controller used Gin static injection to define and provide access to the factories.
- Created new Ui.xml files, view.java files, wrote methods to display values on screen.
- Added UI Binder in view.java corresponding to ui.xml file.
- Created Page.java and Place.java, controller.java files for logic and instantiate Page and Place in controller.
- Added methods to custom classes. Restful/Soap Web services are created and consumed.
- Updated pom.xml file, XSD, XJB, XJW, WSDL.
- Tested application on different Dev/Test servers
- Test cases are created and tested before checkin the code.
- SRS and Technical design document is created. Java classes are created to implement functionality.
- UNIX environment is used to get code from repository, checking code.
- Test cases created.
- Java based desk top application, configured on system. It exhibits all functionality required for implementation of AXIS.
- Worked on ecommerce application, selling products online from retail stores.
- Participated in Systems Requirements (SR) walkthrough sessions and analyzed the requirements.
- Participated in use cases WT conducted by the Functional Analyst.
- Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Wireframe are analyzed. High level Design (HLD), Application Design (AD) are created for Confidential and Confidential Mobile application.
- New methods are written in Application Design Document for action classes, service classes, bean, DAO and Dao implementation Classes to implement the functionality.