Seeking a challenging career with a leading organization in the field of Software development, that provides an opportunity to utilize skills and abilities to work on the technology and enables to contribute to growth as an asset of the organization.
- A team player with good communication skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in challenging environment.
- Ability to problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exposure to IDE and other development tools such as Eclipse, Rational.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Good knowledge and concept of OOPs, and Web Application.
- Good understanding of the modern Java web application (MVC architecture)
- Good exposure on VSS.
Key skills: Core Java, J2EE (Servlet, JSP), JDBC, Restful Web Services
Frameworks: Struts, Spring,Hibernate
Application Servers: Websphere7, Tomcat 6.0
RDBMS: DB2, Oracle 10G, SQL Server.
IDE: RSA, My Eclipse V5.1, NetBeans6.8.
Methodologies: SDLC, UML
Technologies: Java6,J2EE,JSP,Strus1.3,JQuery,Ajax,SQL,DB2,Rresfull Web Services, WebSphere7.0, DB Visualiser
- Developed user interface using JSP with struts &JSTL tags,
- Developed Action forms with validation and Action Beans
- Coded Business Logic servlets and component
- Data base schema designing.
- Involved in unit testing and bug fixing.