- Over 8+ years of experience in development, debugging, implementation and maintenance of software applications using Java and Portal technologies.
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC (analysis, design, development, testing and deployment) and highly competent in gathering user requirements.
- Extensive experience using Java, J2EE, EJB, JNDI, JMS, WebServices, JSP, Servlets, Struts, spring, XML, ANT, JavaBeans, JDBC, JFC/Swing.
- Expertise in back - end/server side java technologies such as: Enterprise Java beans (EJB), web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Data base Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Extensive experience in XML related technologies like XML, XSL, XPATH, DTD, XML Schemas and parsers SAX/DOM.
- Proficiency in Hibernate and the O/R mapping to map Java domain objects wif the database, spring framework to easily configure J2EE applications.
- Experience in developing the web applications on IDE tools like WSAD, NetBeans, and Eclipse.
- Good experience in implementing different design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Facade, DAO, DTO.
- Sound Knowledge of MVC Architecture, Struts framework, spring framework, Java Design Patterns and O/R mapping Hibernate framework.
- Working experience in Core Java wif strong understanding & working noledge of Object Oriented Programming and also API’s like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception.
- Experience in configuring and deploying J2EE applications on WebSphere, WebLogic and JBOSS Application servers.
- Experience in Implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) wif XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/ WSDL).
- Experienced in development methodologies like Agile, waterfall and Interactive life cycle and software engineering processes.
- Strong testing experience of all testing phases such as Unit testing, Integration tests and System testing.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, MySQL, DB2 and Sybase databases.
- Experience in different Operating Systems/ platforms like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Experience in creating Business Requirements, Design Specification, Test Specifications, Test Result documents.
- Strong experience in client interaction and understanding business application, business data flow and data relations from them.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, fast-learner, team player, ability to deal wif people diplomatically and a prudent developer wif strong problem-solving skills and communication skills.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C#
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, JavaBeans, MVC, RMI, ANT, MAVEN, Log4j, XML, JAXP, DOM, JNDI, JUNIT, Web services, Multithreading, JTA, Custom Tags
Frameworks: Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.1/2.0, Hibernate 3.x, JPA, JSF 2.0/1.2, Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring MVC, Spring AOP
UML Tools: Visual Paradigm, Rational Rose, MS Visio
IDE’s: Eclipse 3.6/3.4/3.1/3.0 , NetBeans 6.7/6.0, IntelliJ, Webstrom
Search Technology: Elastic Search and Lucene Search
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic 10.3.2/9.2/8.1 , Apache Tomcat 5.x/4.x, JBOSS 4.x and IIS 7.0/6.0.
Web Service Technologies: SOAP, REST
Version Control Tools: GIT, Visual Source Safe, CVS, Tortoise SVN
Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, V-Model
Database Environments: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Involved in the design and implementation of the architecture for the project using OOAD, UML design patterns.
- Followed Agile Scrum development methodology by coordinating wif product owner, development team, QA, Content and UX (User Experience).
- Contributed to the system design by developing Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed Action class and Action Form for business logic wif support of spring framework and Presentation tier.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using XML, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Extensively used Spring MVC architecture for the application development.
- Designed rich user interface application using AJAX, Java Script, CSS, and HTML.
- Developed the code based on the design using Tiles MVC (Struts framework) and using J2EE patterns.
- Designed and developed JSP pages using Spring MVC framework.
- Developed several controller classes as required for the design such as Abstract Wizard form controller, Simple Form controller, Multi Action controller, etc in Spring MVC.
- Extensively used WebServices for communication between the different internal applications.
- Used Apache Axis as the WebServices framework for creating and deploying WebServices clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Wrote EJB Stateless session to communicate wif Controller and Service layer me.e. make the EJB calls from Backing Beans.
- Developed the XML schema and Web Services for the data maintenance and structures.
- Data Operations were performed using Spring ORM wiring wif Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria REST API for Querying database.
- Used SOAP for the communication between the different internal applications.
- Involved in producing necessary WSDL to deploy as a Web Service.
- Involved in developing the Controller Servlets to handle the request and responses.
- Developed and deployed EJB2.0 bean components on JBoss application server.
- Developed the build scripts using ANT.
- Involved in the design of the Referential Data Service module to interface wif various databases using JDBC.
- Provided Hibernate mapping files for mapping java objects wif database tables.
- Used groovy and spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as Json distributed to 43 applications.
- Write Stored Procedures, Sequences using PL/SQL. Performed query optimization to achieve faster indexing and making the system more scalable.
- Used spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over SQL database.
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit testing of the system.
- Developed controllers and actions encapsulating the business logic.
- Prepared documentation and participated in preparing user's manual for the application.
Environment: Java 1.7, JSP 2.2, Servlets 3.0, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Multi Threading, Angular.js, spring boot, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, REST), Agile, REST API, XML, JNDI, JDBC, Eclipse 3.5, GIT, Junit, Ant, UML, Jboss, EJB, Oracle 11g, SQL, Microsoft Visio and Windows.
Confidential, Cranston, RI
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis and design and documentation as the application was started from scratch.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, and JNDI and deployments in WebLogic Server.
- Effectively developedAction classes, Action forms, JSP, JSFandother configuration files like struts-config.xml, web.xml.
- Used Eclipse as Java IDE tool for creating various J2EE artifacts like Servlets, JSP’s and XML.
- Involved in developing Rules to send messages to customs using Rule Processor using JRules.
- Used Struts/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns wif J2EE and XML technology.
- Used Session Beans handles bank transactions.
- Involved in handling transactions using session beans using EJB.
- Developed Exception handling code to recover from DB specific, Application specific, Business and Non-business logic specific exceptions.
- Extensively used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files from a URL.
- Used JSF for internal report generation by fetching data from database wif customized view using CSS and AJAX for form processing.
- Involved in creating test cases using Junit for Java classes and Abstract spring dependency Injection test for spring beans.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistent data as an Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool for communicating wif database.
- Configured Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and developed POJO’s to map objects to Oracle relational database.
- Created REST API in Express and returned logic through AngularJS data binding. Wrote tests in Mocha on server side and Jasmine on the client side.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, JQuery andAngular.JS.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and AOP to integrate wif Hibernate.
- Presentation tier was developed using JSP, JSTL, Java Script and HTML.
- Responsible for design and development of PCM project, working on UI development using JSP, HTML, Java Script.
- Used SOAPUI for the functional testing and inspection and invocation of spring based WebServices.
- Involved in development and Design by Contract and Test Driven Development for assurance of software robustness using Junit.
- Developed software test plans, test design specifications, and test script for various test scenarios.
- Used Junit to unit test the modules & Log4j for logging error/debug messages.
- Used MDB to reduce the interdependencies of all the sub systems using JMS.
- Used XSD for parsing the message reply coming from CUSTOMS.
- Developed web services technology JAXB to convert XML into java objects.
- Developed the war/ear file using Ant script and deployed into WebLogic Application Server.
- Extensively used Oracle SQL Developer graphical tool for the enhancement and simplification of Database Development task.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in 2 Tiers (Business and Presentation) for development.
- Developed business logic using Session Beans and Entity Beans.
- Designed Participants, Medium Term modules for Exporters insurance.
- Used J2EE Design patterns such as Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Object, View halper, Composite View, MVC.
- Developed EJB’s Entity Beans and Session Beans on Eclipse IDE.
- Interacting wif Business Analyst for Business logic Clarifications.
- Create and maintain UNIX shell scripts for log rotation and backup.
- Developed the application on Eclipse and deployed it on BEA Web logic.
- Functional responsibilities included performing GUI Testing, System testing, Database testing.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used Clearcase for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used Log4j to create logs of the application’s flow of control.
- Written Unit Test cases by using Junit and used Log4j for debugging of the application.
- Used Eclipse as the editor for developing the application.
- Involved in writing the SQL Queries to retrieve the data to front end and also involved in bug fixing of the application.
Confidential, Chicago, IL.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Search module.
- Designed UI screens using JSP, Custom Tags, Struts tags and HTML.
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC2 design pattern.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans to house business logic at the middle tier level and Entity Beans for persistence.
- Full life cycle experience in development methodologies like Agile and SCRUM.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Singleton and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Used Liferay to convert text to HTML to be presented.
- Developed the application on Eclipse and deployed it on Tomcat Sever.
- Developed SQL Queries to query the database to test the back end process of the application.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Used Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Coded Servlets for application control.
- Developed the applications using Object Oriented (OO) design concepts.
- Coded JSPs for presentation.
- Coded Java Script for front end validations.
- Coded Session beans for encapsulating the business logic.
- Coded Entity beans for database interaction.
- Unit testing and Test suite creation.
- Designed and developed the application using design patterns.
- Analyzing the enhancements and giving the impact analysis and estimation for them.
- Involved in UAT and Production support.
Environment: JDK 1.4, JDBC, Eclipse, Tomcat, JSP, Servlet, Windows NT, Oracle, UNIX.
- Developed the prototype of the application using HTML, Servlets and Java script and presented it to the user.
- Developed the presentation layer of the application using JSP technology.
- Used Servlets as the web tier components and processed the complex business logic.
- Involved in coding the business logic using Java Object Oriented principles.
- Used JDBC to access the database and executed SQL statements.
- Used Tomcat as the web server deployed the application in packaged and exploded format.
- Used Ant to developed build scripts and managed the application build process.
Environment: JDK 1.4, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Eclipse, Tomcat, Oracle and Windows.
- Identified System Requirements and Developed System Specifications, responsible for high-level design and development of use cases.
- Involved in Significant customer interaction resulting in stronger Customer Relationships.
- Involved in designing Database Connections using JDBC.
- Developed coded, tested, debugged and deployed JSPs and Servlets for the input and output forms on the web browsers.
- Created Java Beans accessed from JSPs to transfer data across tiers,
- Database Modification using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, triggers, Views in Oracle responsible for designing the logical and physical database structure for the Oracle9i.
- Experience in going through bug queue and assigning bugs to team members, analyzing and fixing bugs, and Filing, following-up, and escalation of bugs.
- Responsible for working wif other developers across the globe on implementation of common solutions.