- Strong skills in object - oriented programming, relational databases.
- Hands-on experience working in various web-based applications using Spring and Hibernate frameworks,
- Excellent sense of professional ethics, team spirit, good resistance to stress, Synthesis, and analysis, executing quick
Programming languages: Java7, Java8, C#, SQL Programing, Python, Linux Shell Scripting
Environment: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, DB Artisan, Oracle SQL Developer
Data Base: IBM DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
Application Web Server: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat
Tools: JIRA, Maven, SVN, GIT
OS: Microsoft Windows, Linux
Familiar with: J2EE, Hibernate, Spring Boot, MVC, flyweight, singleton, JDBC
- Developed self-service application inJava 8 & J2EE
- Developed a Blog system with authentication and authorization inJava 8 & J2EE
- Developed Library Web Application in Python 3.8.
- Developed a car dealership Web Application in PHP and MySQL.
- Developed Re/Max Application in C# .net Framework 2019 and MySQL.
- Developed four Applications in Swift 4
- Hands-on experience working with latest technologies such asSpring, Hibernate, Java 8 and 7.
- Hands-on experience working in Advanced Database Programming, Oracle and SQL Server 2019.
- Given support for all phases of testing such as UAT and Pilot testing. experience working with technologies such asHibernate, Java 8, IBM WebSphere, etc.
- Developer for Banking projects such asAutomated clearing house, Letter of Credit, request online Bank Draft, Anti MoneyLaundering portal, loan etc., Involved in teh implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Backend application layer is implemented using spring boot and implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, & dependency JARS and deployed teh entire project onto teh IBM Application Server environment.
- Used Jenkins to build CI/CD pipeline and tracked bugs using Jira.