- 8+ years on requirement analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support using Object Oriented Methodologies and Java/J2EE technologies.
- Technically skilled and qualified Java programmer looking for a position of a Java Programmer to utilize my proficiency and skills in creating best interactive web applications.
- Actively participated in every phase of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) and proficient with software development methods like Agile (scrum) and Water Fall.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Strong experience with implementing application usingAngularJS. Solid understanding Angular directives.
- UsedNodeJS forNode Package Manager (NPM) and Grunt plugin for building the Projects.
- Experience in Creating and configuring the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Micro services and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto - Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Hands on experience with Amazon web services (AWS) and Amazon cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2 (virtual servers) and Amazon Cloud Watch (monitoring).
- Deploy application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances.
- Experience using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring Data, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions and Spring Security.
- Extensive experience working in Spring framework, Struts framework, O/R Mapping Hibernate framework and web services.
- Strong work experience in application integration and communicating using SOA, Web Services such as JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML over HTTP, Apache CXF, JAX-B, XSD, Axis 2 and RESTFUL web services.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexers and proficiency in writing complex queries, using Oracle, IDM DB2, SQL Server and MySQL, MongoDB.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ and Apache Camel as JASMS provider.
- Experience in developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4j and SLF4j.
- Experience in version control system tools like GIT, CVS and SVN.
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit, TDD Framework.
- Worked on implementing full life cycle of software development process (SDLC) in using version control tools like Rational Clear Case, Tortoise SVN, CVS (Concurrent Version System).
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Maven, SVN, CVS, Jenkins and Apache Ant.
- Significant experience in web development tools like Spring Tool Suite, RAD, Intellij, Eclipse
- Hands on experience with Windows, UNIX and Linux Environments.
- Having Experience on Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying J2EE applications on Web sphere, Web logic, Apache Tomcat and JBoss application Servers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, lead/work within a team environment.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, Java Security, JMS (ActiveMQ, Rabbit MQ)
Tools: & Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, PHP, Apache ActiveMQ. ANT, Maven, Apache camel.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2Micro Services.
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic Server
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, TOAD, MongoDB/NoSQL
IDEs: Eclipse, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD
O-R mapping: Hibernate, IBATIS
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Log4j and Jira.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GitHub
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DBCloud front, Elastic search, Elastic Beanstalk, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Micro Services.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Using Hibernate ORM tool forMemory mapping object-oriented domain model to relational database.
- Designed, Configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Experienced in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups. Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Creating snapshots and AWS Machine Images (AMIs) of the instances for backup and creating clone instances.
- Involved in creating EC2 instances and installed required configurations and applications on it and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Experience with designing and configuring secure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through private and public networks in AWS and create various subnets, routing table, internet gateways for servers.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Boot, Micro Services and Hibernate ORM. Used Spring Core Annotations for Spring DI, Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all Micro services on AWS to setup application and configured environments
- Developed the Restful Web Services in Node.js and exposed as a Micro Service.
- Built micro services as Dockers with Tasks and deployed containers in AWS using ECS and integrated with ELBs and API Gateway.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot micro services into AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Developed the application usingJava 8and implemented its features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, for each.
- Used multithreaded environment to run processes asynchronously using different future calls to access the data.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like MVC, Dependency Injection (IOC), Auto Wiring, Spring Security and AOP. Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Spring Boot microservices were developed using microservice architecture with RESTFUL and Apache Kafka.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on Rabbit MQ synchronously and asynchronously.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases.
- Used Rest Controllers to replace the existing operations layer, which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Used Jersey to implement Restful Web Service and used XML form to transfer the data.
- Developed Unit Test Cases. Used JUnit for unit testing of the application.
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
Full Stack Developer
- Used Node.JS to run AngularJS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Created forms and sessions using Node JS and Express.js to store the user data and provide dynamic views based on the users.
- Designed and Developed a Light Weight RAFT using Rest-Assured Framework and Spring Boot Micro Service and exposed it as RESTful Micro Service to the Client Teams. Hosted the Micro Service in AWS using Docker Image.
- Worked on MongoDB to manage high writing load of data, setting up of replica-Set and managed millions of transactions occurring at different locations.
- Use JSF (Java Server Faces) to implement component-based User Interface Applications.
- Extensively used Spring Framework modules like DI(IOC), Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, Spring Security, AOP.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Developing spring boot application using microservices architecture with Spring Eureka to maintain small and lightweight services and communication between these services are done by using API routes for the entire cluster.
- Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness, and traceability, which are essential for automatic processing of large amount of data.
- Parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Spring Transaction is used for the degree of isolation to work with other transactions and to execute within a transaction scope to run that transaction and used to check out before timing out of the transaction. to develop MVC Architecture.
- Extensively used Core Java 1.8 concepts and implemented Collections, I/O, Exception Handling and Generics in logic design and development
- Configured Spring Container to implement IOC/DI of the Spring Beans, and to manage the beans life circle.
- Worked on providing Authorization and Authentication to applications using Spring security and protected the application against attacks like session fixation.
- Used spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template to perform the database the database operations by connecting Data Sources available.
- Implemented Spring AOP for declarative transaction management.
- Build micro services to migrate the data from relational DB to Mongo and optimized the performance using Java 8 concurrency packages.
- UsedMongoDBas data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Developed Unit Test Cases. Used JUnit for unit testing of the application.
- Used Brackets IDE for UI development and RAD IDE for Server.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Java script, JQuery, AngularJS.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used Node.JS to run AngularJS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI.
- Experience in using Node JS and Express JS for making calls (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) for triggering or fetching data from Restful API's provided by the backend team.
- Used Angular JS's HTTP Client to Interact with Servers/backend and modularized the Application with Ng-Module.
- Used Spring MVC, Ajax and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all Micro services on AWS to setup application and configured environments.
- Developed the Restful Web Services and exposed as a Micro Service
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Used Active MQ for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the message queue.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
- Integrated spring and hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces in order to exchange the data in the form of JSON and by using RESTful.
- Designed and implemented MySQL solutions as per project specifications.
- Used Rest methodology for the service layer interface and used JSON for the data transformation.
- Developed various AJAX and JSON calls for the communication between the server and the UI.
- Involved in developing Web Services to send XML request and reading the response REST UI from Java platform.
- Established Database Connectivity using Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for MySQL Server.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using ActiveMQ as a message queue.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Used log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements
- Used Maven as the build tool.
- Used JUnit Testing and Ant Scripts.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in AGILE Methodology.
Environment: Java, JDK, J2EE (EJBs, JSP/Servlet, JDBC), XML, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, AngularJS, Node.JS, JSON, JMS, Spring, Spring, MVC design patterns, ActiveMQ, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Agile, Ant, Maven, IBM Web Sphere, REST, JNDI, Log4J, MySQL Server, JIRA, RMI, Intellij, IDE, LINUX.
- Developed the Use case, Sequence and Class diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Involved in the design and development of an entire Module - Guided Set Up. Developed user interface through JSP and Servlets.
- Developed Action classes and Action Forms using the Spring framework.
- Developed Customs tags to display dynamic contents and to avoid large amounts of java code in
- JSP pages
- Connected to database through JDBC.
- Extensive experience working with XML (DOM and SAX).
- Used SQL-server to store the items in the database.
- Used Session beans for navigation of steps.
- Used Entity beans for storing the database in to database. Developed Session Beans as the clients of Entity Beans to maintain the Client state.
- Developed Ant Scripts to build and deploy EAR files on to Tomcat Server. Analyzed the EJB performance in terms of scalability by various Loads, Stress tests using Bean- test tool.
- Extensively used Eclipse while writing code as IDE. Written complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL.
- Developed test cases and used JUnit for Unit Testing.
- Used CVS for version controlling.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed and worked with JSP custom tags.
- Developed Action classes to delegate the request to the business models and Action Forms.
- Developed web application using JSF Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view in the front end.
- Created XML files to provide Context and Hibernate Mapping for database persistence.
- Worked on WSDL’s files in SOAP web services.
- Involved in writing complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from database and to delete the data and to reload the data on Oracle database.
- Developed functional test cases for Integration and Functional testing, regression testing using JUnit, and user acceptance testing.
- Used ANT as deployment tool to handle platform specific properties such as file separators and automating complicated repetitive tasks.
- Developed various scripts for Creation and deployment of the code package using WebLogic.
- Implemented the SQL queries for database interaction.
- Worked as support in production for various production issues.