- Over 7+ years of experience in IT Industry as a Specialist and Sr. Frontend Developer involving in architecting and development of Software Applications in Agile methodology.
- 7+ years of Strong experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement analysis, design and technical specification, code development, code integration, testing, Implementation and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Developing Angular4new user-facing features using React.js.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript6.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using Redux.
- Experience in developing rich views using React.js with Redux architecture for the state management.
- Good knowledge on building components with ReactJS and ReactJS Flux architecture.
- Experience on working with CS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Worked on GIT and SVN with branching structure with releases and develop branches.
- Experience in Cross browser compatibility testing and intellectual challenges in User Experience (UX), Responsive & Adaptive Web Design and Bootstrap.
- Pleasant Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX.
- On compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Strong understanding of SASS and Less as CSS preprocessors.
- Involved in the Software Life Cycle phases like AGILE and estimating the timelines for projects.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT and JIRA.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Experience in managing application using AWS and open-shift cloud platform which enables to quickly build, deploy.
- Experience with Advanced jQuery concepts like live, delegate, event management, jQuery, MVC etc.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development.
- Developed single page applications using React Redux architecture, ES6, web pack and grunt.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Experience developing web pages using AngularJS framework and familiar with various AngularJS directives, filters and services.
- Experienced in MVC, SPA (single page application), Custom directives, and Custom modules in Angular.js.
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, Bower and Express modules of NodeJS.
- Experienced in using npm module bower for managing UI dependency.
- Experienced in MEAN stack MongoDB, Express, Node, and Angular.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership abilities, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team worker.
Workflow/ delivery: Responsive web design, Single Page Applications (SPA)
Debugging Tools & Testing: Firebug and Chrome Developer Tools, Jasmine, JEST & Enzyme
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
IDEs worked: Visual Studio, Atom, Sublime Text, Brackets, Notepad++, Eclipse, web storm
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere
Project/Build Tools: Grunt, Gulp, Jira, Web Pack, Babel
Version Control: SVN, tortoise, GIT
Operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Sr. ReactJS Developer
- Good knowledge on building components with ReactJS and Redux architecture.
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of complex and business critical information technology solutions using React JS, Redux, FORMIK, YUP to enable customer experience application.
- Creating view layer with different components. Drop down list, search bar, log in, forms all these are implemented through React components.
- Good experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Redux concept.
- Managed multi-store state logic to maintain single source of truth and created Actions, Reducers, dumb components and smart components.
- Used Formik for getting values, validations, error messages and Handling Form submission.
- Used Yup library for validating the data.
- Worked on React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs.
- Building reusable components using Material UI.
- Working on creating responsive single page application, grid, custom buttons and all layouts using Material UI.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Using babel for transpiling JSX and ES6 syntax to get compatible with modern browsers.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Secured the React-Redux Application using JWT.
- Deploy the application in cloud (OpenShift) using platform-as-a-service (PaaS).
- Involved in architecting and development of Object-oriented software applications using N-Tier architecture and Web based technologies.
- Develop code for the most complex system design and provides consultative guidance on project with extensive size, scope and risk.
- Used NodeJS as a Proxy in the Application.
- Used Axios for making server requests.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using, AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Performing unit testing using JEST and Enzyme along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and working closely with QA.
- Responsible in transforming the wireframes and mockups to develop web pages.
- Worked on GIT Version control and AGILE methodology.
- Worked with UI components and CSS.
Environment: React JS, Redux, Node JS, Jenkins, OpenShift, MongoDB, GIT, AGILE
Confidential, Cary, NC
- Implemented React components both functional and classical for UI widgets.
- Used Redux for state management, to store the whole state of the app in an immutable object tree.
- Used React-Redux (connect) which is responsible to “map state to props” and “map dispatch to props”.
- Built components using JSX in React.js for rich user interface view, used webpack built tool and Babel-Loader for transpiling JSX and ES6 to ES5.
- Followed spring web flow architecture throughout the application.
- Enforced with Redux that every change in an action let’s have a clear idea about the change in state that need to dispatch an action.
- Developed highly responsive mobile user Interface using react-native framework.
- Used Axios to fetch the data by consuming the Rest API.
- RedesignedUIscreens for developing table-less layouts using CSS selectors.
- Performs rendering through root component, routing and fetching data from API's using webpack build tool.
- Used React Native components to build the Mobile Based Application.
- Developed Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using REST, such as data Applications, to transfer data from Branch Server to Head Office Server.
- Performs UNIT testing with Jest and enzyme and develops web services using RESTful API.
- Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
- Developing various design patterns and other functionalities include diagnostic, debugging, troubleshooting, as well as business processes concentrated around mobile applications.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Created working prototypes to finalize existing and future "user stories and epics".
- Involved in team meetings with corporate webmaster'sUIteam for understanding needs in new implementation & also involved in daily team meetings & weekly scrum meetings.
- Designed user interfaces, object model, application server logic and schema by analyzing requirements.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Participate in the team on agile development cycle.
- Followed SCRUM methodology.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Version control through SVN.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development.
- Developed web pages with functionalities like login, register, forget password, Email, Filters using Java Script, jQuery and HTML.
- Implemented update portion of a web page thus reducing bandwidth usage and load time in web pages to get user input and requests.
- Debugging webpages with firebug and fixing issues.
- Testing browser compatibility and addressing browser compatibility issues.